2021-05-17 Monday

Started 17 May 2021
by gruenesschaf
in News
- rr reset event is now active in new frontiers
-- use /event rr to see the current rr cap
-- outside of new frontiers your normal rr is active
-- while in new frontiers you can ra respec for free, the event ra points are separate from your normal ra points
- fixed an issue with gravestone praying xp
Mon 17 May 2021 2:06 PM by ExcretusMaximus
This was brought up multiple times when you posted the announcement, but the 100 player threshold is far too low. We're going to be looking at rr5 on day one. What was the purpose of a temporary reset when it moves this fast?
Mon 17 May 2021 7:35 PM by Zergcaptain
Please consider free respecs for all. It feels counterintuitive to respec for combined stealth/envenom 50 at each RR.
Mon 17 May 2021 8:41 PM by gotwqqd
Zergcaptain wrote:
Mon 17 May 2021 7:35 PM
Please consider free respecs for all. It feels counterintuitive to respec for combined stealth/envenom 50 at each RR.
They should just leave RR + to skills based on your true RR.
Only reset RA points
Tue 18 May 2021 6:38 AM by Zergcaptain
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 17 May 2021 8:41 PM
Zergcaptain wrote:
Only reset RA points

Could be the solution as well. I guess there are more to chose from. So the suggestion/feedback is to create an incentive to participate in the event with existing chars that got this skill mechanism.

I think the idea is fun to play your high RR in a more balanced environment and intuitively I want to participate & contribute. But the ruleset is punishing some way more than others.
Tue 18 May 2021 1:54 PM by gotwqqd
Zergcaptain wrote:
Tue 18 May 2021 6:38 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 17 May 2021 8:41 PM
Zergcaptain wrote:
Only reset RA points

Could be the solution as well. I guess there are more to chose from. So the suggestion/feedback is to create an incentive to participate in the event with existing chars that got this skill mechanism.

I think the idea is fun to play your high RR in a more balanced environment and intuitively I want to participate & contribute. But the ruleset is punishing some way more than others.
The idea is not making high RR fun to play....it’s to allow lower RR characters a chance being competitive and close the RR gap after the events
Tue 18 May 2021 6:59 PM by SlowMo
Agree its just expensive as sh!t from a sin point of view.

And not all are rich b!tches.

Even if I would like to play the event I cant afford it this way, so plz consider giving skill respec for free aswell
Tue 18 May 2021 10:20 PM by gotwqqd
SlowMo wrote:
Tue 18 May 2021 6:59 PM
Agree its just expensive as sh!t from a sin point of view.

And not all are rich b!tches.

Even if I would like to play the event I cant afford it this way, so plz consider giving skill respec for free aswell
You don’t have to change EVERY RR
Base it on RR 1 or whatever you think you will quickly attain
Then change back end of event
Wed 19 May 2021 2:16 PM by SlowMo
Would be nice to grant at least 1 free respec at the end of the event.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to News or the latest topics