2020-07-31 Friday

Started 31 Jul 2020
by gruenesschaf
in News
- you can no longer drop siege weapons on the ground and have to use the item instead
-- dropping a siege weapon left an unusable but visible siege weapon and was not subject to other limitations
- initial web app: app.playphoenix.online
-- to login you need your username, password and a pin
-- generate the pin via the new ingame command /webapp pin
-- only initial feature: title selection
- titles have been reworked
-- selected title has been cleared
-- titles are now selected via the web app: app.playphoenix.online
-- you can now select any earned title including previous tiers of that title
-- the ingame /title window now only allows you to clear your title
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:34 PM by gotwqqd
Is the web app pin going to be static or dynamically changing every time you log in?
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:41 PM by gruenesschaf
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 31 Jul 2020 5:34 PM
Is the web app pin going to be static or dynamically changing every time you log in?

The pin is valid per game session and generated via /webapp pin and hence different everytime you run /webapp pin. Most app functionality (all title and all market explorer functions at least) also verify that the character used to login to the web app is the same as the one currently logged into the game. However, you can enter the pin, ingame play another character and then go back to the original character and the web app will still work. If you log out completely or do a web app action while logged in with a different character it will kick you back to the login screen. If you didn't log out of the game completely your pin would still be the same though.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:21 PM by Shadowkill
heya

where can we see the pvp-pve details now ? (number of keep, maeviel, etc.)
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:46 PM by Parole
What is the point of this title mechanic change? Are you adding some new feature? I don't see how having to login to a diff app w/ my account info and a rgn pin is easier than me typing /title and clicking the one I want in game. Please help me understand what I must be missing.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:55 PM by gruenesschaf
Parole wrote:
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:46 PM
What is the point of this title mechanic change? Are you adding some new feature? I don't see how having to login to a diff app w/ my account info and a rgn pin is easier than me typing /title and clicking the one I want in game. Please help me understand what I must be missing.

The ingame title window has a character limit and since we don't do client changes we can't change that -> without this change we were unable to add new titles, that included allowing previous tiers of earned titles, e. g. our darkspire / hoh titles. Also some people actually hit the limit already and were hence unable to use /title at all until a "fix" was made that just left out some titles.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:56 PM by Parole
thank you.
Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:56 PM by Uthred
The client has a limit of titles which we already reached. We are now able to put in unlimited titles. Also players can now select any tier of a title, which wasnt possible before.

If you have a look at the patch notes for tomorrow, you will find another new feature of this web app: a new search for the market explorer. You will then be able to search for utility and many other things.

Patch Notes for tomorrow --> https://forum.playphoenix.online/server/news/25322-2020-08-01-saturday
Sat 1 Aug 2020 7:19 AM by Shadowkill
where can we see details now ?
Tue 12 Jan 2021 12:16 AM by Tristain34
Unable to access webapp. I have pin and its still failing login.
Tue 12 Jan 2021 9:14 AM by Uthred
To log in you need your acc name, your pw and the ingame /webapp pin. If you still cant log in, contact a gamemaster on Discord.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to News or the latest topics