How to play at the event:
1. Click any teleporter and select <event>
2. In the event zone type /groupfinder lfg. This will set yourself as looking for group
2.1 The groupfinder will start looking for a group in your level range. The level range is max 5 levels above or below your own level. If you want to check for yourself type /groupfinder list and it will show you players within your level range
3. After the groupfinder has found 8 matching players (requirements see the post above), you will get a pop up window, where you have to either click Accept or type /groupfinder ready to show that you are not afk and ready to start the instance.
4. If all 8 players readied up, they will get ported into their instance and it will start with the first wave.
4.1. If one or more players didnt readied up, they will get removed from the list. The remaining players, who readied up, will get back onto the list at position 1. As soon as 8 matching players have been found again, the next ready check will appear.
Some general infos:
1. Bring tinders. The power regen does help your support a lot and adds a noticeable amount of extra dmg to any melee class in your group.
2. Talk to your groupmates. Check your CC-possibilities. Find a MA for your group. Try to coordinate and make the best of the different skills each unique class adds to the group. As it is cross realm, the event offers many new setups to kill monsters fast and easily.
3. Depending on your class and the amount of other players in your level range, you may have to wait for some time. Support classes will have a very short queue, you should get a group within 5 mins easily while dps classes may wait up to 30 mins or more. This is not the DEVs fault, the same thing can be found in many other mmorpg's. Dont spam the chat with negativity and toxicity. Dont ruin the fun for others. Maybe switch to a class that is more needed. Use /groupfinder list to see which class is missing the most at the moment.
4. For today, we will not allow premades. Your only way to get a group is the groupfinder. During this weekend we will change this and will allow premades for some time.
5. Have fun.
Building your world since 2017