A Note To Early N.A. & Late EU BG Leaders

Started 23 Jul 2021
by ExcretusMaximus
in RvR
I can't speak for recent early EU time, or primetime, so I won't try, but when it comes to NA timeslots you guys need to realize something: If you want action, you need to stop cutting ports for no reason. I see the need for port cutting when doing relic raids, it makes sense; or for cutting them when taking keeps, again it makes sense. However, I join your BGs and see you cutting every port and then running around with 20-30 people in the task zone, wondering why there is no action.

We're barely breaking 150 people in the frontier, total, most nights (and a not insignificant portion of those are AFK in relic towns) -- we no longer have the population to cater to you mindlessly breaking every port and zerging things down. I understand some people like to play in the BG, that's great, it's a viable play style and I am not here to tell you otherwise. What I am here to say though, is that if you want action, you cannot continue to remove the means for that action to arrive.

If you just want to "dominate" the other realm, complain about them not coming out to fight you, then log in boredom like you have for the last few nights in Hibernia, then be my guest and continue on this path. But if you want people to actually fight you, you need to adjust to the new reality of Phoenix in North American prime time.
Fri 23 Jul 2021 7:16 AM by Ceen
Not going to happen, the amount of roleplay involved in those BGs is remarkable.
Byebye US
Fri 23 Jul 2021 1:44 PM by byron
If you'll take empty keeps/towers or the defenders are less than 25% of the attackers, you'll not gain any RPs. Problem fixed
Sat 24 Jul 2021 9:24 AM by Chopsticks
They won't be cutting port for long.
Sat 24 Jul 2021 10:07 AM by Sepplord
byron wrote:
Fri 23 Jul 2021 1:44 PM
If you'll take empty keeps/towers or the defenders are less than 25% of the attackers, you'll not gain any RPs. Problem fixed

It increases the problem, because the majority of Players already constantly don't take Fights they might lose, because they "don't want to donate"

When they are able to keep an enemy from getting RPs they running away and evading fights will get even worse

Not that it matters for this server anymore...
Sat 24 Jul 2021 12:00 PM by pako1990
the funny thing that reix bg always attacked the keep because we wanted someone inside to farm, we stopped to attacked the keeps because also 8 man stopped to come to defend. for me (paska) and grindelwald the keep take when inside there is enemy inside was farming simulation. That was the first reason that we attacked for a long time glen/boldiam, only there were some defender inside. we are not taking the central keep and now you want a tp open. Usually this stuff to cut all port was a normal stuff some months ago of mid bg when in na time was on only a mid bg lol. btw we are trying to open only the port in other land, then we usually stop for a while
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics