Devs

Started 23 Jun 2021
by Dakkhon
in RvR
When I go into discord how do I get a hold of a dev? I have to report someone.
Wed 23 Jun 2021 6:30 AM by Astaa
Do @gamemaster if one is about they will contact you but they aren't around 24/7.
Wed 23 Jun 2021 3:17 PM by Dakkhon
tyvm....type that in discord chat?
Wed 23 Jun 2021 6:27 PM by CowwoC
Astaa wrote:
Wed 23 Jun 2021 6:30 AM
Do @gamemaster if one is about they will contact you but they aren't around 24/7.

GMs are not devs. A GM can't help with world building problems or dev territory. So if anything is related to that, you'll have to report it through the bug report/ issue forum.
Thu 24 Jun 2021 1:41 AM by Dakkhon
Oh this was a player possible cheating and breaking the rules on farming and not being with your pet while doing so. Like having your pet farm while you hang out in the keep safe from harm.
Thu 24 Jun 2021 7:43 AM by Sepplord
doesn't sound like an issue, as long ass the player is at his computer

if they are AFK with their pet outside somewhere on aggro or similar, that would be a bannable offense

There is also a report function ingame...iirr /report or /ticket shows you the commands and procedure in the chatwindow.
Not sure if it is still there, i used it once when we still had old frontiers and saw the reported person appear in the ban-forum a few hours later.
Their multiaccounting was really obvious (name-vw + name-drood in stick) though, so maybe it was just a coincidence
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics