Attn. New Players

If you are joining this game for the first time I have some advice for you. If you want to play easy mode, play Hibernia, extremely over powered in keep defense/siege; They have A pet class that summons shrooms that act like turrets, insanely long range rangers. Albion I would say is normal mode. If you want a harder difficulty, go Midgard, trust me you will learn very quickly why it's hard to play this realm.

Re: Attn. New Players

Rangers have longer range than scouts?

i mean, i can see where the complaints are coming from, but it shows that they are emotionally driven, and not fact based

Alb is the easy realm dude, people are delusional about hibernia.
Body assist is the most OP 8man comp.

What's worst than shrooms in siege? Gtaoe. And alb is the worst with the wizard swiss knife.

Rangers have longer range than scouts?

i mean, i can see where the complaints are coming from, but it shows that they are emotionally driven, and not fact based

2100 hunter 2200 ranger 2300 scout.

Astaa wrote:
Thu 13 May 2021 8:31 PM
Were you one of the Albs that let my void freecast from the battlements at Beno?

I ran out of mana twice, was crazy.

Why did you change your sig?

Astaa wrote:
Thu 13 May 2021 9:18 PM
It was a bit too confrontational.

AHK users are still covering something though

Nah, you were spot on brother. I'm guessing it wasn't your choice to change it

In B4 whine thread gets locked
Babymetal 50hero, Homies 50chantments, Sheelba 50ranger
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Spyderco 50sb, Guzzolene 50 pve Warrior
Alb Sucks

Let’s revisit this. For the health of the server. This has become and really has always been a casters game. Hib has the best of the best casters and keep defenders. Their mentys dot everyone (how else to get to RR12 via kill holes?). They’re steamrolling the server via NUMBERS too. So what’s a dev to do? Penalize the higher numbered Zerg for balance. If you out number another Zerg in a given area, you reap 0.75 RP vs 1.25 for the lesser Zerg. Or should people just quit in disgust and you hibs can own every keep in every realm and say you “won DAOC”. That would be fun? You’re destroying this server and people join higher number realm because hey 10000 people beating up on 100 is fun. It’s fun to win no matter the odds. And with better casters too.

Return to “RvR”