MoP......

Started 20 Apr 2021
by Dakkhon
in RvR
Whats your opinion on this RA and should you invest in it? If so how much? Discuss......
Wed 21 Apr 2021 2:08 AM by boridi
Pain or Parry? For what class and what rank?
Wed 21 Apr 2021 3:30 AM by gotwqqd
MoPain? Since change...most forgo it.
Wild Power...I’m removed it from all my casters aside from dot users, who can’t crit without it.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 6:00 AM by Astaa
1-2 for left over points is the common amount I think, since it broke.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 6:36 AM by Sepplord
really depends on the class and RR...
i doubt there are many RR10 savages for example that have only 1or2 points in MoPain

WildPower for casters is easier to forgoe, as there are TONS of alternatives for passive dmg increases and casters also have strong actives

MoPain on the other hand is one of the few things melees get to passsively buff their dmg
Wed 21 Apr 2021 8:13 AM by byron
I have MoP at 5, I think it the sweet points between having some results and the RA points invested, only determination should be at 9. Then if you are more than RR9 maybe you can increase these values
It would be interesting for me to know if any light/heavy tanks in any realm still using AoM: it is a secondary resist and the max values is 20% (so a lot of points),, at the moment I have it at 5 (10% secondary resists) but I feel that the effect is near to 0, especially with the powerful debuffs that casters have.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 12:15 PM by Astaa
AoM is also a lot of points for little return. I don't really understand the reasoning behind adjusting it.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 12:33 PM by Sepplord
byron wrote:
Wed 21 Apr 2021 8:13 AM
It would be interesting for me to know if any light/heavy tanks in any realm still using AoM: it is a secondary resist and the max values is 20% (so a lot of points),, at the moment I have it at 5 (10% secondary resists) but I feel that the effect is near to 0, especially with the powerful debuffs that casters have.

As far as i understood it, your secondary resists gain influence when enemies debuff your primary resist....as more dmg comes through the primary resist, therefor the secondary resist brings better value.
That doesn't mean AoM is good or bad....just that the logic of the last sentence seems to be backwards
Wed 21 Apr 2021 12:49 PM by Dakkhon
Sorry should have clarified Pain. Ty all for your input. It really helps. Pain for any class really. But in this case I have my hunter atm and he is melee. Doing great but was curious if that would help push me a bit further or a lot.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 3:10 PM by Tashkent
I'm running mop 1-3 depending on leftover points on my hunter. There are way more effective/important ras to get.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 4:14 PM by Noashakra
Dakkhon wrote:
Wed 21 Apr 2021 12:49 PM
Sorry should have clarified Pain. Ty all for your input. It really helps. Pain for any class really. But in this case I have my hunter atm and he is melee. Doing great but was curious if that would help push me a bit further or a lot.

Swing speed > aug str > MoP
usually for everything that is str/dex like hunter spear or savage, MoP is better than stats.
Swing speed > MoP > aug stats
Wed 21 Apr 2021 5:27 PM by Ele
byron wrote:
Wed 21 Apr 2021 8:13 AM

At least in most gvg-groups during EU Pt light tanks run some level of AoM. It is common to go for AoM 7, except for the R9+ melees that can afford lvl 9. Heavies usually have to spec into DD and SB before they can push AoM over 5, so you rarely see one with higher AoM +5
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics