Enchanter pet disease.......

Started 19 Apr 2021
by Dakkhon
in RvR
Is this a test so the nerco pet and hunter pet can disease as well or any castable pet class?............
Tue 20 Apr 2021 1:14 AM by Magesty
The bigger plan with these changes is to eventually move all abilities to being casted through a pet. Over time each class will be given a pet along with a disease, root, baseline nuke, and a multi-resist debuff.

The second phase involves transferring all remaining abilities over to the pets. This means that even classes like the Warrior will perform all of their usual styles by proxy through the pet.

Finally, all the player characters will be removed entirely and only pets with class abilities, disease, root, baseline nuke, and a multi-resist debuff will remain.
Tue 20 Apr 2021 5:08 AM by Lollie
Oh is this why they have been bringing the vanity pets in?
Tue 20 Apr 2021 5:51 PM by vxr
Magesty wrote:
Tue 20 Apr 2021 1:14 AM
The bigger plan with these changes is to eventually move all abilities to being casted through a pet. Over time each class will be given a pet along with a disease, root, baseline nuke, and a multi-resist debuff.

The second phase involves transferring all remaining abilities over to the pets. This means that even classes like the Warrior will perform all of their usual styles by proxy through the pet.

Finally, all the player characters will be removed entirely and only pets with class abilities, disease, root, baseline nuke, and a multi-resist debuff will remain.

What if my class already has a pet. Will my pet have an enchanter pet? Would that mean that I can have an enchater pet for my pet and an enchater pet for me for a total of 3 pets? What about BDs? What about animists and theurgs? Will their pets have enchater pets?
Tue 20 Apr 2021 9:00 PM by Magesty
vxr wrote:
Tue 20 Apr 2021 5:51 PM
What if my class already has a pet. Will my pet have an enchanter pet? Would that mean that I can have an enchater pet for my pet and an enchater pet for me for a total of 3 pets? What about BDs? What about animists and theurgs? Will their pets have enchater pets?

Nothing nearly so complicated, don't worry! The goal is to make things as simple and equitable as possible.

Classes that already have pets will be given a disease, root, baseline nuke, and a multi-resist debuff (if they don't already have them ) that is castable by the pet. They will then be left alone until all other classes have been given their pet and new abilities. Once everyone is on homogenous footing then the transferring of all normal abilities to the pets will begin.

During this phase, with the exception of BD sub pets, Theurgist FnF pets, and Animist FnF mushrooms, pets will not be able to cast additional pets!

Sorry for any confusion.
Tue 20 Apr 2021 9:29 PM by gruenesschaf
It would almost be funny to give air pets an air pet spawn proc just to relive the good old camlann / mordred /level 20 theurgist times.
Tue 20 Apr 2021 9:47 PM by Magesty
As long as they get progressively smaller I don't see what the problem would be.
Wed 21 Apr 2021 6:39 AM by Sepplord
with random aggro though

if they assist they would just stack on each other
Thu 22 Apr 2021 2:27 PM by gruenesschaf
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 21 Apr 2021 6:39 AM
with random aggro though

Did somebody say phantom lancer?
Tue 27 Apr 2021 9:39 AM by giz0r
gruenesschaf wrote:
Thu 22 Apr 2021 2:27 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 21 Apr 2021 6:39 AM
with random aggro though

Did somebody say phantom lancer?

PL got buffed recently, just saying!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics