The top Assassins here

Started 21 Mar 2021
by Yarikk
in RvR
I need names.

Tszu/Tszuu

My condolence
Sun 21 Mar 2021 12:02 PM by Yarikk
Im not talking about the highest RR mfers btw. Ive already smoked two of the highest sk guys on the server before I hit rr4. I wasnt impressed. I want the real killers, they probably showed up late like me. Where you at boys.
Sun 21 Mar 2021 12:35 PM by DJ2000
The greatest of greats Nightshades of Phoenix (in the last 48h)
at Nr.1 is non other than
Liaa accumulated 285.000 Rps with only 114 Deaths. (~2.500 Rps per Death)

But if you think that is impressive, then check out this monster:
Kosakenzipfel accumulated 25.871 Rps with only 1 Death ! The truest mofo on this server.
You pale in comparison, you lost before even competing. reroll to a support while the event still lasts.
Sun 21 Mar 2021 3:47 PM by stewbeedoo
In terms of the best I would say:
Beavercleaver - really good
Domination - name says it all
Sun 21 Mar 2021 8:21 PM by inoeth
therabbin
Sun 21 Mar 2021 10:13 PM by gotwqqd
I’m not saying they are bad.... but my experience of domination and therabbin are pier/keep campers that get most points from sub 50 and turn in players.
Sun 21 Mar 2021 10:13 PM by gotwqqd
I’m not saying they are bad.... but my experience of domination and therabbin are pier/keep campers that get most points from sub 50 and turn in players.
Sun 21 Mar 2021 10:26 PM by boridi
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 21 Mar 2021 10:13 PM

Most of the high rank assassins camp bridges/docks at least some of the time, although i wouldn't say it's mostly fights with sub 50s.
Mon 22 Mar 2021 11:36 AM by keen
You can separate just via usage of AHK.
If they use AHK for styles and swapping it puts them in upper tier, if not lower tier. That's all classification needed.
Mon 22 Mar 2021 1:59 PM by stewbeedoo
inoeth wrote:
Sun 21 Mar 2021 8:21 PM
therabbin
I've not fought therabbin.

In my experience therabbin was often grouped with a couple other sneaks and camping the mid relic gate area. So I avoided them.
Mon 22 Mar 2021 7:05 PM by tpugh1000
Sbs
Hambone
Tila
Beavercleaver
Naas
Deception
Savrun

Infils:
Bellelle
Domination
McNasty
Savrune

Nightshades:
Tani
Exo
Brainstorm
Sheanie

(Quit but good when they played)
Shurtugal, Hashishun, Dandere/Dandare, Mavella
Mon 22 Mar 2021 8:41 PM by darkstar00
Yarikk wrote:
Sun 21 Mar 2021 12:02 PM
Im not talking about the highest RR mfers btw. Ive already smoked two of the highest sk guys on the server before I hit rr4. I wasnt impressed. I want the real killers, they probably showed up late like me. Where you at boys.

lol. What was the context of these fights... did they have purge down? RR10? RR11?

You aren't winning many fights as an RR3 assassin against RR10+ assassins unless they have purge down. Your post comes off as over-confident and a bit arrogant/ignorant.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:01 AM by daytonchambers
Yarikk wrote:
Sun 21 Mar 2021 11:44 AM
I need names.

Tszu/Tszuu

My condolence

with that amount of confidence/ego then I really hope that this isn't you....

Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:13 AM by ExcretusMaximus
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 1:01 AM

Gee, it's almost like we're at the end of a PvP event where solo kills are all but impossible to get due to the population being in such a confined space.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 10:27 AM by Hangel
SB:
Naas
Beavercleaver
Borideux

NS:
Exo
Brainstorm
Tue 23 Mar 2021 10:49 AM by inoeth
daytonchambers wrote:
Yarikk wrote:
I need names.

Tszu/Tszuu

My condolence

mad paint skillz bro!
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:04 PM by soremir
All the unbuffed toons just trying to get a boat to the BG or the levelers trying to hit 50 in DF shiver in fear at this thread.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:14 PM by Irkeno
soremir wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:04 PM
All the unbuffed toons just trying to get a boat to the BG or the levelers trying to hit 50 in DF shiver in fear at this thread.

Its funny because Exo and Bellelle both live streamed the 1v1 arena against all the champs and PD9 BD's bringing their regular toons and still tore people apart.

Pretty sure you probably didnt take part though so wouldn't know that.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:45 PM by joshisanonymous
My take from the perspective of a solo caster:

I haven't fought Beavercleaver on an assassin, but assuming it's similar to what it's like to fight his merc, I'd say he's up there. I hate to give Brainstorm anything because of unwarranted emotes, but I've found him to be a creative player. I haven't personally had enough encounters with Mcnastyy to judge, but he seems to hit particularly hard, so there's a case to be made there, which I would also say about Tani.

Beyond that, it's hard to remember names off the top of my head because the recent RP lists on the Herald are all skewed from the event. I'm sure there are good players that I'm missing. In any case, though, I think a better question would be "who are the most fun assassins to fight," especially since this thread is most likely just a troll.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:58 PM by Magesty
I feel like this post is a dip into a slightly alternate reality.

Firstly, all of these high rank assassins are perfectly capable of killing any solo templated character. Why are there so many posts pretending that they have to prey on some mythical endless stream of levelers or unskilled zerg players? I'm not saying they don't kill both of these, but let's not pretend like this is anywhere near a significant portion of their RP gain. I hope that these are simply attempts to degrade players playing an easymode class rather than honest opinions.

Secondly, why are we pretending there is some massive difference in these RR10+ assassins? Obviously some of them are very skilled players and some are borderline braindead, but at the end of the day that only matters in a handful of fights when their characters have invisibility and are filled to the brim with damage passives. Your lower skill assassin players still have perfect templates, similar RAs, are weapon swapping and, despite the brain fog, can still manage to line up a perf or BS most of the time. Sure, there are edge cases where they do things like purging numb or not kiting when they should, but the average path to securing a kill isn't exactly contingent on skillful play. The reality is in most fights their damage & debuff numbers are simply overwhelming and that's that. It's DAoC, and they are currently on the extreme high end of the power spectrum.

All this being said the OP is clearly either a troll or had some sort of bet with a high rank assassin that they wouldn't be mentioned in a thread like this.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 3:02 PM by thirian24
OP def trolling.
Tue 23 Mar 2021 4:01 PM by easytoremember
Fadee is the only assassin that matters
Tue 23 Mar 2021 6:36 PM by darkstar00
Magesty wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:58 PM

Firstly, all of these high rank assassins are perfectly capable of killing any solo templated character. Why are there so many posts pretending that they have to prey on some mythical endless stream of levelers or unskilled zerg players? I'm not saying they don't kill both of these, but let's not pretend like this is anywhere near a significant portion of their RP gain. I hope that these are simply attempts to degrade players playing an easymode class rather than honest opinions.

Secondly, why are we pretending there is some massive difference in these RR10+ assassins? Obviously some of them are very skilled players and some are borderline braindead, but at the end of the day that only matters in a handful of fights when their characters have invisibility and are filled to the brim with damage passives. Your lower skill assassin players still have perfect templates, similar RAs, are weapon swapping and, despite the brain fog, can still manage to line up a perf or BS most of the time. Sure, there are edge cases where they do things like purging numb or not kiting when they should, but the average path to securing a kill isn't exactly contingent on skillful play. The reality is in most fights their damage & debuff numbers are simply overwhelming and that's that. It's DAoC, and they are currently on the extreme high end of the power spectrum.

All this being said the OP is clearly either a troll or had some sort of bet with a high rank assassin that they wouldn't be mentioned in a thread like this.

Most High RR assassins run toughness 8-9, that's like starting a fight with a PA chain. Heavily disadvantaged lower/mid rank assassins are against high rank assassins. It's easy to tell when you are against someone with tough 8/9, because within 2 swings of the fight you will be at 65% and they will be at 90% (not counting a PA)
Wed 24 Mar 2021 12:43 AM by daytonchambers
inoeth wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 10:49 AM
daytonchambers wrote:
Yarikk wrote:
I need names.

Tszu/Tszuu

My condolence

mad paint skillz bro!

Thanks!

Everybody knows paint is pro level photo software
Thu 25 Mar 2021 10:07 AM by Ceen
darkstar00 wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 6:36 PM
Magesty wrote:
Tue 23 Mar 2021 2:58 PM

Most High RR assassins run toughness 8-9, that's like starting a fight with a PA chain. Heavily disadvantaged lower/mid rank assassins are against high rank assassins. It's easy to tell when you are against someone with tough 8/9, because within 2 swings of the fight you will be at 65% and they will be at 90% (not counting a PA)
Assasin has like 1300 hp without thoughness 9 and 1700 hp with thoughness 9.
So if you get hit for 35 % damage you lost 455 HP
If the enemie is hit for 10 % damage he lost 170 HP

I conclude your numbers are off.
Thu 25 Mar 2021 12:00 PM by Freedomcall
Ceen wrote:
Thu 25 Mar 2021 10:07 AM

ehhh... what?
even con40 lurikeen enchanters have 1500ish hp when they use comb pot.
Thu 25 Mar 2021 2:57 PM by darkstar00
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 25 Mar 2021 12:00 PM
Ceen wrote:

ehhh... what?

NS has 1895 with buff pots, capped temp, and +10 starting con. I never count unbuffed/untemped HP because no one runs around like that in RVR.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 8:26 AM by Ceen
darkstar00 wrote:
Thu 25 Mar 2021 2:57 PM
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 25 Mar 2021 12:00 PM
Ceen wrote:

ehhh... what?

NS has 1895 with buff pots, capped temp, and +10 starting con. I never count unbuffed/untemped HP because no one runs around like that in RVR.
Got the old numbers from charplaner and new ones doesnt change the conclusion thanks anyway.
65 % hp at 1900 hp is 665 hp loss
90 % hp at 2300 hp is 230 hp loss.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 11:32 AM by Babajaga
If we include every stealthers then i'm about to stay Trollselfi.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:32 PM by spyderz33
Best SB - Undacover
Best Infil - Mysterie
Best NS - Minidragon
Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:49 PM by asnusia
lol minidragon
Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:56 PM by Irkeno
spyderz33 wrote:
Sat 27 Mar 2021 12:32 PM
Best SB - Undacover
Best Infil - Mysterie
Best NS - Minidragon

I am deceased.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 2:34 PM by hopzx
IDK about best but I'll tell you the easiest to kill solo:

perfo
Sat 27 Mar 2021 4:34 PM by spyderz33
SpiceyChicken is probably one of the best hands down infi.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 5:34 PM by Astaa
Yukina is a good inf and there are a few I have fought and had good scraps with.

Most SBs are just bad players though, Neveu is hilariously bad. There are some exceptional SBs though, not fought Beavercleaver but would like to, when I get the motivation to play.

Trouble is, most vanish.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 5:43 PM by Hypno
Unfortunatly all the best assassins have left because of how toxic it is to try and solo here.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 10:26 PM by protege
Astaa wrote:
Sat 27 Mar 2021 5:34 PM
Yukina is a good inf and there are a few I have fought and had good scraps with.

Most SBs are just bad players though, Neveu is hilariously bad. There are some exceptional SBs though, not fought Beavercleaver but would like to, when I get the motivation to play.

Trouble is, most vanish.

Are you Davote? We've fought a few times.
Sat 27 Mar 2021 11:18 PM by Astaa
Have we? I don't remember, not played in a while.
Sun 28 Mar 2021 12:15 AM by protege
Astaa wrote:
Sat 27 Mar 2021 11:18 PM
Have we? I don't remember, not played in a while.

yea been a while... iirc you were like rr5.

Probably wouldn't be able to beat you now that you're higher rr tho
Sun 28 Mar 2021 3:09 AM by Yarikk
Ha, I was just having a bit of fun fellas. The Sb isnt even templated yet btw. I leveled her up during the event. The Inf did it natural but I only played her to rr4 so far. I may get her out again next week, Ive been grinding trying to get the Sb going. I just started here earlier in the month so resources are limited. Hopefully Ill see some of you soon.
Sun 28 Mar 2021 9:44 PM by Dr4ag
NS :
Brainstorm (Before he used AHK and straff)
Oddnox
Shurtugal

SB:
Hashishun
Beavercleaver
Pangolin (i did not see him a lot, but we fought like 4-5 times and he's the only one who killed me like Easy)

Therabbin.
Sat 17 Apr 2021 5:19 AM by Rhox
Dr4ag wrote:
Sun 28 Mar 2021 9:44 PM
NS :
Brainstorm (Before he used AHK and straff)
Oddnox
Shurtugal

SB:
Hashishun
Beavercleaver
Pangolin (i did not see him a lot, but we fought like 4-5 times and he's the only one who killed me like Easy)

Therabbin.

hmmm............. lol
Sun 18 Apr 2021 2:12 PM by boridi
I keep hearing infiltrators and nightshades whisper in fear about some upcoming SB named Boriperf
Sun 18 Apr 2021 4:00 PM by DJ2000
boridi wrote:
Sun 18 Apr 2021 2:12 PM
I keep hearing infiltrators and nightshades whisper in fear about some upcoming SB named Boriperf

...Are the rumors really true?
The prophecy...
Sun 18 Apr 2021 7:05 PM by Tashkent
DJ2000 wrote:
Sun 18 Apr 2021 4:00 PM
boridi wrote:
Sun 18 Apr 2021 2:12 PM

...Are the rumors really true?
The prophecy...

The chosen one?
Wed 21 Apr 2021 1:14 PM by Zonartica
Infiltrators
1) Dandare
2) Therabbin
3) Bellele
3) Domination
4) Yukina
5) Mcnasty

Shadowblades
1) Hashishun
2) Naas
3) Beavercleaver
4) Noxyz
5) Pzeusb / Sheani / Tiocan / Hambone

Based on my experience.
Tue 27 Apr 2021 5:57 PM by Messj
later 6 milion of rp i can say

NS
Brainstorm
tany
sheani

Infi
Domination
Mcnasty
Redbull
Wed 5 May 2021 10:57 AM by Argonaut
Svullo the Troll shadowblade
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics