Stealthers need buff......

Started 15 Jan 2021
by Rhox
in RvR
So just wanna put this out there.... the bottom line is if solo spec / templated toons meets a stealther they are not gonna loose unless RNG shines on them....

I'm pretty good at what I do and I hit 20solo spec toons tonight and won 1.

Don't bitch when you when you come out running det 9 and lose to a stealther...

Respect RA5, MOP 5 (and learn how to swap) or conc 3 and collect your RPs other wise group up or zerg........
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:16 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Sounds like you need to pick your fights better.

EDIT TO CLARIFY:
You are invisible. You get to pick 90% of your fights against visible opponents. If you are losing 19 out of 20 fights, you need to pick your fights better!
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:19 AM by Hedien
Yes, yes, stealthers needs a buff. Let me show a full representative video of a Thane (hybrid caster) destroying a 10L infi without RA.

https://streamable.com/av3pgh

I mean god, this is so representative that we should make the stealther class even more scalable than it is.

An idea for buff. What about going from triple dot to.... quadruple dot.

Sounds amazing to me.

And for those who say:
- Top played class and rp / week are NS on hib.
- Top players get 20k rp/hour while solo speedless visi struggle to get 6k.
- With successful engage from assassin, without IP (15 min timer) you cannot win.

I would just say that it is not representative and to get good.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:06 AM by inoeth
Hedien wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:19 AM
Yes, yes, stealthers needs a buff. Let me show a full representative video of a Thane (hybrid caster) destroying a 10L infi without RA.

I mean god, this is so representative that we should make the stealther class even more scalable than it is.

Sounds amazing to me.

And for those who say:
- With successful engage from assassin, without IP (15 min timer) you cannot win.

well you are also rr10^^

i dont know why rhox struggles to win fights tbh... on my sb there is actually no class i can not kill under certain circumstances (no chance vs RA5/DT mercs ofc but thats a different story) even necros are killable.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:31 AM by Sepplord
i believe hedien was being facetious
Fri 15 Jan 2021 10:19 AM by Lollie
Rhox wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:01 AM
So just wanna put this out there.... the bottom line is if solo spec / templated toons meets a stealther they are not gonna loose unless RNG shines on them....

Respect RA5, MOP 5 (and learn how to swap) or conc 3 and collect your RPs other wise group up or zerg........

Door swings both ways then surely? Dont complain asking for a buff when you cant kill solo spec toons?
Fri 15 Jan 2021 2:37 PM by protege
inoeth wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 9:06 AM
Hedien wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:19 AM

Sounds amazing to me.

And for those who say:

well you are also rr10^^

i dont know why rhox struggles to win fights tbh... on my sb there is actually no class i can not kill under certain circumstances (no chance vs RA5/DT mercs ofc but thats a different story) even necros are killable.

Wanna tango with any of my solo specced visible classes to prove you can beat any class 1v1?
Fri 15 Jan 2021 3:18 PM by Astaa
Not this shit again.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 5:09 PM by joshisanonymous
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that maybe possibly you're not good at what you do...
Fri 15 Jan 2021 5:42 PM by Freudinio
Rhox wrote:
Fri 15 Jan 2021 8:01 AM

The point of stealth is picking your fights.
Fri 15 Jan 2021 6:34 PM by tape85
Can i assign my stealthers rps to another toon on my account? Maybe with a 1week CD on switching it. I prefer to play all ky visi toons, but i usually play when theres 150 ppl online, and geoups are thin, no BG. Just some QoL for my alt addiction.
Sat 16 Jan 2021 8:02 PM by Rhox
Haha posted this and forgot to follow up.

I died to a solo spec tank that that new how to swap and played his class correctly.

Just thought I would stir the pot on the nerf assassin thing.
Sat 16 Jan 2021 8:47 PM by Noashakra
Lheii killed me with her Thane 5L. I think it's time to tone down tanks a bit.
Sun 17 Jan 2021 1:02 AM by Blitze
Assassins are super strong here and there aren’t any classes they can’t kill.

I think every other class has certain matchups against certain other classes that are unwinnable.

(Maybe DT Merc is impossible, but just vanish and regen, then retry with DT on cooldown Whilst desease has stopped the Merc from
Regening)
Sun 17 Jan 2021 1:35 AM by borodino1812
Vanish needs an adjustment.
Sun 17 Jan 2021 2:57 AM by boridi
borodino1812 wrote:
Sun 17 Jan 2021 1:35 AM
Vanish needs an adjustment.
Yeah, Vanish 2-5 aren't worth the points and need a buff.

Love,
Borideux

PS you are stealing my username
Sun 17 Jan 2021 6:35 AM by Nheryn
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 16 Jan 2021 8:47 PM
Lheii killed me with her Thane 5L. I think it's time to tone down tanks a bit.

But i killed you with all my love ... !!! <3
Sun 17 Jan 2021 7:13 AM by Rhox
Just landed PA and CD on a RR4L4 solo spec Skald.... Went through 15 weapons and even got to re stun and still lost after IP3... but yeah nerf sins....
Sun 17 Jan 2021 9:02 AM by inoeth
Rhox wrote:
Sun 17 Jan 2021 7:13 AM
Just landed PA and CD on a RR4L4 solo spec Skald.... Went through 15 weapons and even got to re stun and still lost after IP3... but yeah nerf sins....

skald is not even a tank lol, maybe something wrong with your spec?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics