nerf tanks.

Started 14 Jan 2021
by Rhox
in RvR
I feel that tanks should be nerfed... I play a perfect fight against a tank and as a stealther i have no chance of winning. just curious when they are going to adjust this.
Thu 14 Jan 2021 7:39 AM by Astaa
lol
Thu 14 Jan 2021 8:10 AM by Lollie
Obvious Troll is obvious
Thu 14 Jan 2021 8:23 AM by Odnx
You just got Beavered.
Thu 14 Jan 2021 9:35 AM by Pingyongyang
In a BG a tank actually had the nerve to invade my personal space in open field and hit me - more than once! Needless to say this broke my bladeturn bubble and I had to use a healing potion. Thankfully my pet stunned him automatically on the first try and the 6 casters next to me did not have to suffer the same fate as me. Now that I think about it maybe casters need to get a second quickcast for free if any melee is within 500 range.

I want the GMs to refund 1g for the potion and 1 more gold for my pride being hurt.
Thu 14 Jan 2021 11:55 AM by byron
Pingyongyang wrote:
Thu 14 Jan 2021 9:35 AM
In a BG a tank actually had the nerve to invade my personal space in open field and hit me - more than once! Needless to say this broke my bladeturn bubble and I had to use a healing potion. Thankfully my pet stunned him automatically on the first try and the 6 casters next to me did not have to suffer the same fate as me. Now that I think about it maybe casters need to get a second quickcast for free if any melee is within 500 range.

I want the GMs to refund 1g for the potion and 1 more gold for my pride being hurt.

Lol I would like to propose "bubble breaker" as new title to set in the webapp (only for tanks of course)
Thu 14 Jan 2021 6:20 PM by joshisanonymous
Can't tell if serious or not?

There's just some really bad argumentation here. How did you qualify your playing as "perfect"? What was the measure of perfection? Why do you think you should always be able to kill a tank as an assassin despite DAoC being a rock-paper-scissors design?
Thu 21 Jan 2021 8:34 PM by Siouxsie
There should be bubbles for spells.. have it absorb all the magic damage of a spell.
Casters get bubbles for melee damage, why can't other toons get bubbles for caster damage?
Fri 22 Jan 2021 7:21 AM by Sepplord

there should be ruppts for melee dmg...have meeles unable to attack after being hit by anything
Caster get interrupted like that, why can't other toons get interuppted like casters do

/s
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics