Divine Intervention after patch

Started 22 Dec 2020
by VonSchneiderr
in RvR
So Im asking myself whats the opinion on DI after the buff.
Afaik, general consensus on DI is(correct me if Im wrong) that DI is not worth going higher than lvl 1, spoken for every1 lower than RR9+, because there are more important RAs.
You guys think with the coming buff its worth going higher than lvl 1 even at lower RR now?
Imo you cant expect to use DI1 as a third insta because of its delay, but I think the pool can be quite good in situations where a mate gets focus-casted(im looking at you, gapbunssa!) or has tank train on him and even your fastest heals seem to slow.
Thu 24 Dec 2020 2:50 AM by Svekt
This has typically always been used two ways:

1) after rebuffing group on wipe or at start kick on DI so that the timer starts going and the pool is in place. The idea is that hopefully the 10 min cooldown will restart before the pool of healing is used and thus it’s there to heal damage on inc or poor engagements (example flanked and blanket messed ) this would heal the player until you can purge out and scramble to heal.

You then refresh it mid fight for its second use.

Or

2) leave it up and only fire as a third insta heal either mid heal or on inc while you scramble for positioning.

This is my experience others may vary.
Thu 24 Dec 2020 2:54 AM by Svekt
As for if you should go higher than level 1 it really depends on if you have a regular heal partner or if you pug. In set 8 we tend to say this cleric picks up these RAs and the Other cleric gets these RAs. Ie one has high BOF one has high DI etc. your pac heal might pick up moc for rupts and AoM to be aggressive and your aug healer might pick up high DI and power tricks etc... it really just depends how you have assigned duties in your group. If it’s just a PUG build then typically you go with what works for you most often... hope this was helpful.
Tue 29 Dec 2020 5:56 AM by Pingyongyang
I have never understood the perception of DI not being worth it even before this buff. I notice zero delay when I pop it. I have DI 4 on my R6 Pac and it acts like a second group insta heal. I can't count how many lives it has saved. Also it is not affected by disease as far as I am aware, which is a huge bonus.

I would say Purge 3 i the only RA that is more important. I also feel for Pac healer the mentality is Aug is primary healer so Pac can be aggressive in CC. Great, as Pac with DI now you can be even more aggressive because you don't have to stop CC'ing because you can pop DI instantly for any backup healing while going to town on the enemy.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics