Shit player base.

Started 15 Oct 2020
by Rhox
in RvR
Been a long time since I have nerd raged. I want to thank the devs for all the hard work they do! This server is beyond amazing and well done.

That being said the shit player base in this game never fails to amaze me. Its all a numbers game 2>1 3>2 4>3 etc.... There is nothing more frustrating the grinding out a 50., doing its template, getting all the pots charges etc... then getting zerged for your first 50+ runs......

The respect level on this server is below 0. I truly feel if this was real life everyone would run around robbing old ladies and stealing kids candy.... then high fiving each other after it.

Yes i died in a RvR zone, Yes read is dead, but FFS remember what concepts made this game great. Epic Game play and respectful battles with realm pride.
Thu 15 Oct 2020 7:14 AM by Astaa
It's always been like that, I spent 10 years solo on a hero on excal.

You get good days and you get bad, enjoy the good days and don't worry too much about the bad
Thu 15 Oct 2020 8:49 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Says the guy who spent months in Mid just roaming around DF killing XPers.

Jumping on untemplated people 15 levels below you while they're fighting mobs isn't exactly "respectful."
Thu 15 Oct 2020 9:02 AM by easytoremember
Shit tastes sure but you can't hate them for doing what's fun on their end
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 15 Oct 2020 8:49 AM
Says the guy who spent months in Mid just roaming around DF killing XPers.

Jumping on untemplated people 15 levels below you while they're fighting mobs isn't exactly "respectful."
always laugh at this cause you leave em alive and they jump you at the first opportunity
Thu 15 Oct 2020 9:14 AM by Uthred
As the title of this thread is not very respectful nor the topic of this thread will lead to a respectful discussion, im going to close this thread before we have to moderate it heavily. Thank you for understanding.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics