Hib week

Started 11 Oct 2020
by Nidd
in RvR
Good fun this week, tonight was the icing on the cake, 3 relics in one week.

sleep well.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 10:23 PM by Astaa
Polomo must be raging too, constantly getting out manoeuvred and beaten by inferior numbers.
Sun 11 Oct 2020 11:52 PM by Kwall0311
Astaa wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 10:23 PM
Polomo must be raging too, constantly getting out manoeuvred and beaten by inferior numbers.

Na , TBH i think he heard enough of the hib leadership crying for a month for relic resets. Real bad look. But gz on your success this week /wink .
The fact that Nidds spent a day in the alb BG discord on his minstrel is pretty funny too.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 1:49 AM by dbeattie71
Astaa wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 10:23 PM

You don't know him at all then.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 7:05 AM by Nando
Pol didn´t rage. Hope the shameful crying in Discord and Forum from the Hib BG Leaders will stop for a while. But i doubt it.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:41 AM by Valaraukar
The only good thing about it is that now we have 0 relics so maybe Pilz&Co. will be forced to go to Albion.... mmmhhh maybe.... ok maybe not

Seriously, this is the only server that I've ever seen where the 2 stronger realms cooperate to beat the weakest, instead of the 2 weaker cooperating to beat the strongest.

Good job!
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:43 AM by Messerjockel
I am wondering about that sometimes too
Why go mid if alb has the relics.
Never made sense for me.

Flup, hib
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:56 AM by swap89
Valaraukar wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:41 AM
The only good thing about it is that now we have 0 relics so maybe Pilz&Co. will be forced to go to Albion.... mmmhhh maybe.... ok maybe not

Seriously, this is the only server that I've ever seen where the 2 stronger realms cooperate to beat the weakest, instead of the 2 weaker cooperating to beat the strongest.

Good job!

what cooperation are you talking about sorry?
we inc the gate when polemo took the relic.
we managed to take it and we stayed 1 hour inside the blendrake because polemo was out there.
He inc again as soon as we got to the hib coasts.
It seems to me that once again you made a nonsense comment
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:15 AM by Chia
swap89 wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:56 AM
Valaraukar wrote:

Good job!

we managed to take it and we stayed 1 hour inside the blendrake because polemo was out there.

Pretty sure he is not talking about this one isolated example, he is talking in general. The zerglings from Hib and Alb come to attack Mid when no or one relic because Mid rarely puts up big BG numbers these days and is easier for you lemmings than attacking each others lands.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:21 AM by swap89
Chia wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:15 AM
swap89 wrote:
Valaraukar wrote:

Good job!

Pretty sure he is not talking about this one isolated example, he is talking in general. The zerglings from Hib and Alb come to attack Mid when no or one relic because Mid rarely puts up big BG numbers these days and is easier for you lemmings than attacking each others lands.

is not easy attack a realm with bg up...if we go albs probably we wipe,if albs come hib too.
so u have to open more the battlefield and try another way...i think is normal,and it's not a cooperation...
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:30 AM by Chia
swap89 wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:21 AM
Chia wrote:
swap89 wrote:
Valaraukar wrote:

Good job!

is not easy attack a realm with bg up...if we go albs probably we wipe,if albs come hib too.
so u have to open more the battlefield and try another way...i think is normal,and it's not a cooperation...

You know when you die in this game there isn't really any penalty, grow a pair.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:33 AM by Valaraukar
swap89 wrote:
Chia wrote:
swap89 wrote:
Valaraukar wrote:

Good job!

Oh and there it is. So keep attacking Mid because it doesn't have BG, even if it doesn't have relics.
And what you say is not true. The other day we had a BG, fighting Albs to retake Bled and Nott... and you instead of going to attack Albion went to Blendrake. Because you feared to be wiped by Alb BG, and you almost got wiped by us fighting in Blendrake when the Albion came, wiped us and then got wiped by you. This is what I'm talking about. Mid already has fewer numbers, then we must face 2 BGs at once... Can you tell me a single reason to put up again a BG to fight in this condition? Just to feed some RP to you? No thanks. Try with Polemo next time.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:40 AM by swap89
you always talk about single episodes, which I honestly find it hard to remember ... Instead of looking more broadly.
Nobody wants to kill midgard, trust me when I tell you this.
Simply in the days of rvr mechanics develop that bring the battle in certain places over others.
But oh well you have your idea and I respect it, but I think it is wrong
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:46 AM by Nando
swap89 wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:40 AM
you always talk about single episodes, which I honestly find it hard to remember ... Instead of looking more broadly.
Simply in the days of rvr mechanics develop that bring the battle in certain places over others.

Yeah, its their style to play - running 24 slot in task zones in Primetime - do you respecct that? Honestly, i dont . I remember the Times when EIN or the german BG rolled over everything with 60+ coordinated ppl in BG. What happened?
Mon 12 Oct 2020 12:04 PM by Freedomcall
Again, another example of realm pride=toxic
Mon 12 Oct 2020 1:25 PM by dbeattie71
Chia wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:30 AM
swap89 wrote:
Chia wrote:
swap89 wrote:
Valaraukar wrote:

Good job!

You know when you die in this game there isn't really any penalty, grow a pair.

Easy now, he will go watch TV lmao.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 3:36 PM by Ploen
Maybe now that the Hibs have a few more relics they are willing to fight zerg vs zerg and stop camping in nged.
But i believe they will now camp nged even harder.. to bad.
Even when they have the numbers they dont like to fight.. getting rps must be horrible for you.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 4:48 PM by Bradekes
Ploen wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 3:36 PM
Maybe now that the Hibs have a few more relics they are willing to fight zerg vs zerg and stop camping in nged.
But i believe they will now camp nged even harder.. to bad.
Even when they have the numbers they dont like to fight.. getting rps must be horrible for you.

Seeings very often alb has twice the numbers hib has and also midgard like to show up and only mainly take bolg, hibs have to play defensive. Pretty simple and easy to understand

Maybe if alb had more than polemo to lead y'all could split your giant zerg into two smaller zergs and half fight mid and half fight hib you might have some more open land fights then.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 8:18 PM by Shamissa
Nando wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:46 AM
swap89 wrote:

Yeah, its their style to play - running 24 slot in task zones in Primetime - do you respecct that? Honestly, i dont . I remember the Times when EIN or the german BG rolled over everything with 60+ coordinated ppl in BG. What happened?
Bug off dude , you don't even know what you saying, all realms run task including you own fking realm with 2-3fg every time in midgard maze...not sure what the heck you smoking but whatever it is ...might be a good thing for yourself keep it up!!!!
Mon 12 Oct 2020 8:37 PM by Runental
Nice 3 way Murdertown battles today in Hib.. keep it going!!!
Mon 12 Oct 2020 8:50 PM by Forlornhope
Nando wrote:
swap89 wrote:

You ever think that maybe they do that because they don't have a consistant bg leader/numbers to form a BG large enough to compete with the 80 man hib zerg or the 100+ man alb zerg?
Mon 12 Oct 2020 10:32 PM by Horus
Kwall0311 wrote:
Sun 11 Oct 2020 11:52 PM
Na , TBH i think he heard enough of the hib leadership crying for a month for relic resets. Real bad look. But gz on your success this week /wink .

For what it is worth I still think a relic reset was and is in order.
It should happen anytime there is a major change to taking a relic. (I believe limiting the number of rams counts as that)
Just my opinion.
I'm no leader.
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:12 PM by LolaEbola
Forlornhope wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 8:50 PM
Nando wrote:
swap89 wrote:

You ever think that maybe they do that because they don't have a consistant bg leader/numbers to form a BG large enough to compete with the 80 man hib zerg or the 100+ man alb zerg?

It’s probably a little bit of both. There have been periods of time where I formed a bg at the same time every day for 2 weeks straight. At those times, I’m still lucky to have 2-3fg join. But, if you /who the task zone, there’s usually 50-60 there on the low end.

I’m not here to shame those people. By all means, play as you like. But, damn we’d be strong if you all came and joined. Food for thought.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:10 AM by Freedomcall
LolaEbola wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 11:12 PM
It’s probably a little bit of both. There have been periods of time where I formed a bg at the same time every day for 2 weeks straight. At those times, I’m still lucky to have 2-3fg join. But, if you /who the task zone, there’s usually 50-60 there on the low end.

I’m not here to shame those people. By all means, play as you like. But, damn we’d be strong if you all came and joined. Food for thought.

On a sidenote, I think midgard needs more bg leaders that use discord.
Playing zerg as a mid requires more precise push with right "direction" and it can be achieved only by voice imo.
Everyone should push to same direction and have to make turns as a mass.
But I think I haven't seen many mid bg leaders using disc except Oadin in recent mid zerg.
Do you use discord when you lead?

It's kinda funny cuz last year, Mid BG was the only one that knows how to utilize voice communication.
Harder/Barachan never used discord and there used to be 3-4 people in Pilz's discord back then.
But in midgard, Giosakis used discord, Grumpybutt used it and Midnight Sun BG also utilized it.

Now things have changed.
Alb BG always have tons of people in discord and Hib BG also have 20+ people everyday.
Mid BG also has to use discord to compete imo.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:43 AM by Forlornhope
Freedomcall wrote:
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:10 AM
LolaEbola wrote:

Playing zerg as a mid requires more precise push with right "direction" and it can be achieved only by voice imo.
But I think I haven't seen many mid bg leaders using disc except Oadin in recent mid zerg.

It's kinda funny cuz last year, Mid BG was the only one that knows how to utilize voice communication.
Harder/Barachan never used discord and there used to be 3-4 people in Pilz's discord back then.
But in midgard, Giosakis used discord, Grumpybutt used it and Midnight Sun BG also utilized it.

Now things have changed.
Alb BG always have tons of people in discord and Hib BG also have 20+ people everyday.

Definitely, it would make things much easier and more coordinated. Gio is Polemo and he spams discord every ten minutes in the bg chat and does almost everything through there. He's also probably the best bg lead on this server, and that's not a coincidence.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:46 AM by Forlornhope
LolaEbola wrote:
Forlornhope wrote:
Mon 12 Oct 2020 8:50 PM
Nando wrote:
swap89 wrote:

Yeah possibly. But once you subtract stealthers and 8mans who run in there for tasks you're probably left with very few who are actually running two+ fgs. I know Dark Templars does it all the time but I don't really know of another. Honestly I really think it has more to do with the individual players who generally play mid, most of them just don't like to zerg keeps. Most of the players that do have long since moved to hib/alb.
Tue 13 Oct 2020 6:09 PM by LolaEbola
Freedomcall wrote:
Tue 13 Oct 2020 1:10 AM
LolaEbola wrote:

Now things have changed.

So, I was referring in my last comment to my night time EST time bg’s and I always use discord for those. I sometimes also run kinda random BGs during the daytime/euro prime time when I have time to, but I’m not generally on discord then.

I play from my “couch station” and if I was on discord in the daytime, all you’d hear is “babababababa” from my 2 year old, or my 7 month old crying because her mom left the room for 10 seconds. Haha
Wed 14 Oct 2020 9:27 AM by poplik
One thing about getting people into discord is make the discord link easy to access. I saw people posting their discord from the zerg but it's the usual discord.gg/aSD$4×÷

nobody is typing that shit. There is a way to get a good link with server boosting but other way is to use URL shortener like bit.ly

Way more people will join if they just need to type bit.ly/midzerg than if they have to type discord.gg/LP$}{56
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics