Charges and pots for soloing

Started 5 Oct 2020
by bigne88
in RvR
Greetings fellow soloers,

I just started soloing with my VW and Id like to know which are all the recomended charges and pots that are usefull for soloing, since I might miss something.
So far I got insta heal, out of combat heal, tinders, self buff, omni regen, ring with ablative, hearth of legion.
Shall I get also a dmg add charge? Anything else?

Edit. Damage shield yes or no? Does it break the snare?
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:29 AM by Kevan89
Didn't get if with "self buffs" you mean the Combi Forces (all buffs) pot, in case not that is definitely a must.
As far as i know dmg shield should break root and snare.
A Dmg add charge would be cool, you can craft an item to keep in the bag with the charge crafted with alchemy (11.3 value), not sure there is something better as drop.

Cheers.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:38 AM by Noashakra
The problem is that add dmg charge, debuffs charge and legion are on the same timer.
I would rather be full add dmg on the armor (the VW has already a self abla proc).
What you could do is have a crafted weapon with 2 debuff charge (S/C and D/Q) that you can use on some targets to decrease their dps.
You don't need the shard skin pots, you already have a better one in the arboreal line.
SL pots also for stealthers know to vanish in duels :p
Mon 5 Oct 2020 9:05 AM by Kevan89
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:38 AM
The problem is that add dmg charge, debuffs charge and legion are on the same timer.
I would rather be full add dmg on the armor (the VW has already a self abla proc).
What you could do is have a crafted weapon with 2 debuff charge (S/C and D/Q) that you can use on some targets to decrease their dps.
You don't need the shard skin pots, you already have a better one in the arboreal line.
Totally forgot abut the shared timer, is a Pain in the arse.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 9:27 AM by Sepplord
Kevan89 wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 9:05 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:38 AM
Totally forgot abut the shared timer, is a Pain in the arse.
having to use all charges every fight isn't a smaller pain though
Mon 5 Oct 2020 4:35 PM by bigne88
Thx for tips.
Prolly vs stealthers (who can disease) id go dmg add with the crafted debuff procs. Vs visi Ill try to use dmg add asap than try to last (kiting with stuns and snare) long enough to try using legion healt.
Tue 6 Oct 2020 6:02 AM by Noashakra
bigne88 wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 4:35 PM
Thx for tips.
Prolly vs stealthers (who can disease) id go dmg add with the crafted debuff procs. Vs visi Ill try to use dmg add asap than try to last (kiting with stuns and snare) long enough to try using legion healt.

The timer is 2mn, unless you are a pally, you will never be able to use legion
Wed 7 Oct 2020 8:34 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
1. Combi buff pot
2. Combi regen pot
3. Damage shield pot
4. Damage add charge
5. Ablative charge

The first two are no brainers. The last 3 are what I see stealthers running 8/10 times when I get in a fight on one of my stealthers, so if you're not running them, you will be disadvantaged and free RP's to the higher realm ranks.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics