Re: nerf archer damage already

Nidd wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 12:02 AM
If you think albs cry about ranger atm, wait until we all roll void eld assist train

I think people underestimate this idea.. Rangers are strong but this is way stronger in defense. Pretty much makes mush of anyone on ram or anyone resting in towers. I think it will make the bg fights even more boring though. Too easy.. but I got tempt void eld ready 😄 hibs do everything better cause of organization which isn't really seen on the other realms.. bg full of people who wanna win

you can try to make fun out of us. Thats no problem for me. Use and abuse this tactic/playstyle as long as you want. Toxic behaviour is normal behaviour on phoenix, so i didn't expected anyone to agree with me or to realize that the own class or playstyle is kind of retarded balancewise. You can see that here all the time. You guys are no exception.

The truth is that the archer assist is a plain stupid game mechanic. It is hilarious to almost insta kill people (even buffed fulltanks) without any sort of counterplay. Even the mentioned voideld bolt assist would not be that great because bolts misses quite often and the range from bolts is lower than archer range. Beside you have to see your target to start a cast while the archer can aim without a target and have something like instant damage when a target comes in line of sight.

Furthermore: The debuffnuke is too high as well, but at least you need 2 different classes for that. Thats a nice synergy between multiple classes, while archers are just stacked on archers. So yeah, tell us the great counterplay? Catapults? Instakill the toon which stands in the catapult, its a pretty nice target for archer assist. gtae? Switch position, problem solved. Even with rupt its possible to kill targets between 2 gtaes.

All you are doing here is giving ridiculous answers to ridicule the topic. Stop acting like clowns.

swap89 wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 12:10 PM
inoeth wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 12:05 PM
swap89 wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 10:58 AM
6 ranger assist...where is the problem?...Polemo zerg have found the solution in 2-3 days...big assist gt,catapult everywhere,milion dot on roof.
U can do 6 scout assist,or 6 hunter assist.
But for scout u prefer have 45 shield perma snare too...so less damage with less point in arch.
u are smart...want ranger arch damage but shield snare too...
Hunter want same arch damage but same spear damage.
I roll now a ranger,i have 8 in Celtic dual...8...i hit people for 30 damage with weapon.
I play only with 50 archery,if i find infi or sb i'm dead 100%...but i dont ask for nerf infi or sb because i wipe...i adapt my playstile with 50 arch...
And if i'm alone in keep defense is hard kill a people before he getting healed...Must be grouped with assister for big kill.
But ok u can ask for remove assist from archery class too.

IF.... rangers never go in places where they could be ganked.... just standing on keeps and assisting ppl down so this 30 weapon dmg is irrelevant 100%

lol ok...so 30 damage is irrelevant...nerf the archery damage...u can show to me why exist ranger?...d so u can delete the class from this server.

spec melee l2p and go?
the fact that you do not consider another spec is very revealing LOL
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

inoeth wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 1:52 PM
swap89 wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 12:10 PM
inoeth wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 12:05 PM
swap89 wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 10:58 AM
6 ranger assist...where is the problem?...Polemo zerg have found the solution in 2-3 days...big assist gt,catapult everywhere,milion dot on roof.
U can do 6 scout assist,or 6 hunter assist.
But for scout u prefer have 45 shield perma snare too...so less damage with less point in arch.
u are smart...want ranger arch damage but shield snare too...
Hunter want same arch damage but same spear damage.
I roll now a ranger,i have 8 in Celtic dual...8...i hit people for 30 damage with weapon.
I play only with 50 archery,if i find infi or sb i'm dead 100%...but i dont ask for nerf infi or sb because i wipe...i adapt my playstile with 50 arch...
And if i'm alone in keep defense is hard kill a people before he getting healed...Must be grouped with assister for big kill.
But ok u can ask for remove assist from archery class too.

IF.... rangers never go in places where they could be ganked.... just standing on keeps and assisting ppl down so this 30 weapon dmg is irrelevant 100%

lol ok...so 30 damage is irrelevant...nerf the archery damage...u can show to me why exist ranger?...d so u can delete the class from this server.

spec melee l2p and go?
the fact that you do not consider another spec is very revealing LOL

like all wiz spec earth true?

not sure if you are trolling right now.... melee spec is really strong for rangers but ofc needs a skilled player, its not a one trick pony like archer ranger.

again l2p
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

remove archers, casters, assassins, and melee from the game

Only healing classes should fight each other

anyone who doesn't play healers only is clearly playing the game wrong. Mythic development made a mistake by adding all the other classes. It was really meant to only have healing classes fight each other.

inoeth wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 2:19 PM
not sure if you are trolling right now.... melee spec is really strong for rangers but ofc needs a skilled player, its not a one trick pony like archer ranger.

again l2p

no, it's not. It would be a thing if PD was a thing and if the CD anytimer was not garbo.

MeatBicycle wrote:
Thu 29 Oct 2020 1:20 PM
you can try to make fun out of us. Thats no problem for me. Use and abuse this tactic/playstyle as long as you want. Toxic behaviour is normal behaviour on phoenix, so i didn't expected anyone to agree with me or to realize that the own class or playstyle is kind of retarded balancewise. You can see that here all the time. You guys are no exception.

The truth is that the archer assist is a plain stupid game mechanic. It is hilarious to almost insta kill people (even buffed fulltanks) without any sort of counterplay. Even the mentioned voideld bolt assist would not be that great because bolts misses quite often and the range from bolts is lower than archer range. Beside you have to see your target to start a cast while the archer can aim without a target and have something like instant damage when a target comes in line of sight.

Furthermore: The debuffnuke is too high as well, but at least you need 2 different classes for that. Thats a nice synergy between multiple classes, while archers are just stacked on archers. So yeah, tell us the great counterplay? Catapults? Instakill the toon which stands in the catapult, its a pretty nice target for archer assist. gtae? Switch position, problem solved. Even with rupt its possible to kill targets between 2 gtaes.

All you are doing here is giving ridiculous answers to ridicule the topic. Stop acting like clowns.

I like how you equate tactics and smart gameplay to being toxic. I know you'd rather all your enemies run around clueless and oblivious to the game and how to play it. You should take it on as a challenge on how to counter your enemies. Come up with tactics yourself. This is what makes the game fun. Archers are annoying for anyone getting shot not just you. The thing is alb doesn't run efficient archer assists like hib. Mid just wants to run savages and think they'll win.

Hibbies use tactics and smart gameplay and you wanna cry about that.. sorry not a good excuse to nerf a class.

Play any MOBA game.. Watch people use what works vs what doesn't when you get in ranked play. Learn some tactics learn how to have fun learning other play styles and evolving past what's only fun in pve. Also working together as a team in bg is underrated here.. big numbers can only get you so far and hib is adapting after constantly being under attack by both realms and still coming out on top.

Return to “RvR”