Re: @adding to soloers.

Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:22 AM
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain.
They also stay at the bottom of the food chain if they don´t add. Nobody gets enough realm points to catch up from either losing 1v1 fights or watching other 1v1 fights. I also play games for the interactive part. If I wanted to watch somebody else play, there´s TV or Let´s Play videos.

Expecting people to get killed 1 by 1 while somebody else watches them die is just that, an expectation. It´s extra popular among players who play classes which can choose who to attack and only be attacked when fighting. Time to get over it.

LolaEbola wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:46 AM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:24 AM
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 15 Sep 2020 11:56 PM
As someone that likes to solo and do big zerg fights as my favorite two playstyles, reading these threads of how Mid doesn't have the numbers for BG's and never finding the fair fight for soloing makes me not want to continue playing (again). Still giving it a shot after a year+, but these aren't the most encouraging forum posts.

That's a point that all the "read is dead" don't get.
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain. When they leave, it's less rps for the small men, who then leave, leaving the 8 mans with less action etc etc...

And as I come back to this, I was about to beat a RR10 inf in a 1v1 until some scout behind finishes me off with a crit shot. Fantastic.

The scout did the right thing, in my opinion. I don’t think you should ever let your realmmate die when you have the power and are in the right place to help them.

And that's totally fine. It's RVR. I'm just probably gonna quit again tbh.

LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:42 AM
LolaEbola wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:46 AM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 12:24 AM
Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
As someone that likes to solo and do big zerg fights as my favorite two playstyles, reading these threads of how Mid doesn't have the numbers for BG's and never finding the fair fight for soloing makes me not want to continue playing (again). Still giving it a shot after a year+, but these aren't the most encouraging forum posts.

The solos are at the bottom of the food chain. When they leave, it's less rps for the small men, who then leave, leaving the 8 mans with less action etc etc...

And as I come back to this, I was about to beat a RR10 inf in a 1v1 until some scout behind finishes me off with a crit shot. Fantastic.

The scout did the right thing, in my opinion. I don’t think you should ever let your realmmate die when you have the power and are in the right place to help them.

And that's totally fine. It's RVR. I'm just probably gonna quit again tbh.

Sorry to hear that, friend! Hope to see you back sooner rather than later. <3
Loola
1L2 Shadowblade

Noashakra wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

A high rr stealther isn’t anywhere near the bottom of the food chain, lol.

Tyrlaan wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 1:03 AM
Noashakra wrote:
The solos are at the bottom of the food chain.
They also stay at the bottom of the food chain if they don´t add. Nobody gets enough realm points to catch up from either losing 1v1 fights or watching other 1v1 fights. I also play games for the interactive part. If I wanted to watch somebody else play, there´s TV or Let´s Play videos.

Expecting people to get killed 1 by 1 while somebody else watches them die is just that, an expectation. It´s extra popular among players who play classes which can choose who to attack and only be attacked when fighting. Time to get over it.

Explain to me how did I get 8L9 on my NS? It's not because you wouldn't be able to do it that others can't.

Ffs I will tell you now: you are an f.... idiot. You misconstruct my position again and again. Stop strawmaning. So could you please shut up now?

wrote: A high rr stealther isn’t anywhere near the bottom of the food chain, lol

I wrote solos. Among solos, there is also a top and bottom. Some high rr stealth are still at the bottom dude. And not all solos are assassins...

wrote: I wouldn`t call someone with 1,25m rp/week the bottom of the food chain, just as an example

Rp/week means nothing. If I was playing 12+h a day, I could also do that on any class...

It's simple, regardless of your skill and class 8 mans > small man (3/4 people) > solos

Noashakra wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:19 AM
Rp/week means nothing. If I was playing 12+h a day, I could also do that on any class...

Assuming you're right that he plays 12 hours every single day (which I find hard to believe), I sincerely doubt you can average 14.5k an hour on "any" class.
<Legacy> :: Grymnesham | Grymneheals | Grymnerune | Grymnezerk | Grymne
<RED MIST> :: Grymnecrush | Grymnestorm | Grymnedark | Allstealthersarescum

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:29 AM
Noashakra wrote:

Assuming you're right that he plays 12 hours every single day (which I find hard to believe), I sincerely doubt you can average 14.5k an hour on "any" class.

Yes brainstorm plays all day long.
Saturday, I made 90krps on my NS, and I am playing relax with movies and series (I do 7/8k an hour).
Yesterday, I did 40krp with my mentalist in 2h30. It was ok but we often do 60/70k.
I consider myself above average, but not really good.

tommccartney wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 8:38 AM
What a Karen /facepalm
Stop strawmanning (or learn to read) people and it'll be fine.
Until then stfu. I was polite to you, but I am done because you keep doing the same disingenuous thing over and over again.

Noashakra wrote:
wrote: I wouldn`t call someone with 1,25m rp/week the bottom of the food chain, just as an example

It's simple, regardless of your skill and class 8 mans > small man (3/4 people) > solos

The hookpoints are solo + bottom of the food chain.

And Brainstorm is (from the stats) solo and not the bottom of the food chain. How many hours he plays per day is not important, like many others of the high-rr sneaks.

Return to “RvR”