Ranger Question

Started 11 Aug 2020
by weaverman78
in RvR
What is the max range Rangers can fire bows? I ask because I was in a Midgard group today, trying pitifully to retake Nott and Bled while most of Midgard was doing small man or 8 man groups, basically being completely useless. I can understand why some players left Midgard, but I digress. Anyways Mids had Nott WT and members of the 38 member BG were getting shot by ranger players in front of Nott WT; The Ranger players were standing on the walls of Nott Keep. I know it's over 2300 range because my Runemaster can't cast NS that far. So I was just curious, is it 3000 range? If so is it normal Bow range or is it special Bow attacks, a realm skill maybe?
Tue 11 Aug 2020 7:53 AM by Noashakra
It's 2200 for rangers, vs 2100 for hunters and 2300 for scouts.
But in this game, if you have the high ground, you have a range advantage. It's because they were on the walls and you on the ground
Tue 11 Aug 2020 10:24 AM by weaverman78
Noashakra wrote: It's 2200 for rangers, vs 2100 for hunters and 2300 for scouts.
But in this game, if you have the high ground, you have a range advantage. It's because they were on the walls and you on the ground
Thank you for clearing this up for me.
Tue 11 Aug 2020 12:58 PM by gotwqqd
weaverman78 wrote:
Tue 11 Aug 2020 10:24 AM
Noashakra wrote: It's 2200 for rangers, vs 2100 for hunters and 2300 for scouts.
Thank you for clearing this up for me.
Also possible they using volley with gt
I think the range is over 3000+ by quite a bit
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics