Give me one good reason why this wouldn't be better for the game.

Started 10 Aug 2020
by jlxscholar
in RvR
Give me one good reason why this wouldn't be better for the game. Think about it.

A) Many keep's have multiple towers (3 to 4). As of now, these towers serve no real function in determining a keep battle except that once you take one, the keep fight is over. A zerg will promptly take a keep before any chance at help can arrive. Most BG's I am in will not turn around to go save a keep, they would rather PVE towers. Give us the ability to port to keeps with four towers if two towers remain under our control. For keeps with 3 towers let us port if we have 2 towers under our control.

Scenario: Zerg rolls up, they begin taking towers. This gives all players a window to join the fray. Solo, Small Man, 8-man, and Zerg. If a keep is to actually be taken, it will be worked for. If folks manage to take relics, they will be well deserved and hard-fought.

I'm kinda over the PVE that has become BG groups. Are you not? Wouldn't you rather be engaged in strategic combat?
Mon 10 Aug 2020 1:49 PM by gnefner
jlxscholar wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 1:20 PM
Give me one good reason why this wouldn't be better for the game. Think about it.

A) Many keep's have multiple towers (3 to 4). As of now, these towers serve no real function in determining a keep battle except that once you take one, the keep fight is over. A zerg will promptly take a keep before any chance at help can arrive. Most BG's I am in will not turn around to go save a keep, they would rather PVE towers. Give us the ability to port to keeps with four towers if two towers remain under our control. For keeps with 3 towers let us port if we have 2 towers under our control.

Scenario: Zerg rolls up, they begin taking towers. This gives all players a window to join the fray. Solo, Small Man, 8-man, and Zerg. If a keep is to actually be taken, it will be worked for. If folks manage to take relics, they will be well deserved and hard-fought.

I'm kinda over the PVE that has become BG groups. Are you not? Wouldn't you rather be engaged in strategic combat?

Absolutely! Keeps fall to quick too, to the numbers Hib currently has.. So there really is no point in going to the keep being attacked, it simply often takes to long, and keep is taken before we can get there..
Mon 10 Aug 2020 2:53 PM by Horus
Related..
I think keep guards are too weak. They are barely a concern.
Towers are the same.
If a necro and cleric can solo towers then something needs adjusting.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics