About BG Leaders

Started 31 Jul 2020
by Gildar
in RvR
Reading the various posts I noticed that sooner or later the discussion ends up focusing on BG leaders.
why ?
in my opinion because they have a big impact on the health of the Realm RvR, on the Realm Pride and on the efficiency and effectiveness of the players in combat:
A bad leader who does not organize the BG or treats his followers badly destroys the Realm RvR, and people go to make small or flags leaving fz undefended.
Even a bad strategist wipe BG several times and people leave ... same as previous ...

A good BG leader instead attracts more and more followers ... and if he manages to manage a large BG he becomes a winner.
How do you think about ?

I have just been here, and I know only the most famous leaders like Pilz and Polemo, but I also hear about others that I don't see playing ... like Harder for example.
Then there are emerging leaders:
Ponos and Razyel on Albion
Gilboom and Smap on Hibernia
Johny and (?) on Midgard.

Do you know others? What do you thing about them ?
Sun 2 Aug 2020 6:03 PM by Grumpy74
I retired.
Sun 2 Aug 2020 8:54 PM by Gildar
Grumpy74 wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 6:03 PM
I retired.

Wed 12 Aug 2020 1:21 AM by Johny Rousquille
Anatazya (us), Getroasted (fr), Jackthehealer (?) Oadin (us)(when he's not studying) for Mid Too
Thu 13 Aug 2020 10:50 AM by Gildar
Ty for reply Johny

What you think about the leaders i mention before ?

You know some of them ?

Why, in your opinion, Mid dont have a competitive BG? And why Hib have it ?

I am interested in a real leader opinion
Thu 13 Aug 2020 10:55 AM by Stoertebecker
Gildar wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 10:50 AM
Ty for reply Johny

You know some of them ?

Because Pilz is doing what he is doing for nearly 18 onth, and we in Mid had nearly 18 different BG Leaders in this time.
Not to mention... if someone yells TG-Raid now your BG is gone to dust or wont even form.

I could ask Cercei if he wanna come back, but i think i know the answer already
Thu 13 Aug 2020 11:02 AM by Lollie
Gildar wrote:
Ty for reply Johny

You know some of them ?

Theres also the rediculous amount of shit the bg leaders seem to take from arm chair generals, the same peopl ewho wont step up and lead themselves. I've ran in Pilz/Polemo zergs and currently running in the mid zerg and mid seems to be the most toxic in bg chat.
Thu 13 Aug 2020 11:33 AM by Gildar
Lollie wrote:
Thu 13 Aug 2020 11:02 AM
Gildar wrote:
Ty for reply Johny

You know some of them ?

Theres also the rediculous amount of shit the bg leaders seem to take from arm chair generals, the same peopl ewho wont step up and lead themselves. I've ran in Pilz/Polemo zergs and currently running in the mid zerg and mid seems to be the most toxic in bg chat.

Yeah some mid friend tell me that ... seems Mids are really toxic in BG chat ... cant understand why :
Thu 13 Aug 2020 1:43 PM by Stoertebecker
Wouldn`t say it`s toxic, but everybody and his dog knows it better in the bg.

- I´ve said go left instead right
- Pilz would do it an other way

etcetc

There are good reasons our Ally joins the BG only occasionally
Fri 14 Aug 2020 2:28 AM by Johny Rousquille
I am using the translator and i take time for writing, i will do my best so that everyone understands.

I think, Midgard problems become from the past, at the time or when we saw a mid grp, your knees shaking, i think players want this Midgardian POWERFULL grp (with no charge :s) that flips half the map.
It's a way of playing that I respect.

At the beginning, can Phéonix start, a lot of people from the guild and other side, say : " I am allergic to wood " i prefer 8v8man, and when you were on the lord you saw the grp come and tag the lord and leave as fast as they came like a Diva. I was frustrated that situation, because not many people played the relicks. but when you 8v8 and you have 10% bonus melee or cast you like, exemple.

The problem does not come from the leaders and co leaders, it comes from the new players. We have good Bg leader and co leader, but we are more indicipline ( join the bg semi-afk / buy 0 ram or 0 catapult and 0 sauvagery / Chase/move solo / dont fill the ram / do not advertise in the region / loop anytime and ld to / BG count wrong, with 60 folk we are only 4fgs) which pollutes the bg in itself.

We have regression of some classes on Midgard, as on your side no doubt, and the magos hib are more attractive than the mago mid (SM pet Nerf, Bd Pet only mezzed, out range, rooted, with drain at 6sec), and then the Charge, you are going to say yes to me sos if inc, but is not charge. To be an aggressive tank here, you must take Purge 3, Deter 9, Tireles, Long wing. Less than enough to be an offensive mago on hib with the stun debuf and power full assist. Same Alb mago assist. But despite all that we manage to fight which still does not prevent 8v8 and tag to the lord.

I Think all is combined.

Victories attract numbers and can you dont have the number and indicipline we can't win, and folks left the bg or realm. Currently I don't think we need to dramatize the number of mid, i think Midgard Folk are on Holliday, but if the nerf I talk about can be reworked, it may be that mid comes back without needing 50% more rp.

All the leaders (PvP/PVE) are good ( ALB / HIB / MID), as long as they keep the server alive, because they take the initiative. After the result is not always what we expect.

I hope to have answered corectly, if I can have your opinion on your side, I will be happy to read you.

For Midgard ! Ahou ! Ahou ! Ahou ! DRUM ! DRUM ! Corn ! Corn ! Corn !
Fri 14 Aug 2020 1:07 PM by Gildar
@Johny: j'ai le maximum respect pour toi.
Tu es vraiement un bon lead , si j'etais on Mid je groupe avec ton BG .... maintenaunt j'ecrit en anglais pour les autres

Johny you have my utmost respect.
Unlike many Mids who write here, you have arguments to support the answers and I perfectly understand what you say ... and I agree with it 100%
I usually run with Gilboom's BG (at the moment he is on vacation and not logged in) and I assure you that he respects you too ... often in BG chat he warns us ... "care now Johny BG active".
Since we have 6 relics he no longer opens BG because he does not intend to kill the game. Also Gilboom thinks that the decisions made to a BG leader have a great impact on the health of the server.
About the numbers ... even our BG often has 80 people, but only 4 fg follow ... others are afk at the relic town, follow alone or with no speed calling for loops etc., or they turn 8v8 and come only to tag the Lord, as you said for Mid.
Making a BG is difficult and with every wipe you lose people ... only the best can lead a BG in the right manner .... but now there are too many that lead a BG only because they spam in region
We always expect to have good battles with you, see you on the battlefield.
Hibernia rules
Sun 16 Aug 2020 3:25 PM by Johny Rousquille
Exemple Today on Mid ... I'm going to take a break from lead bg, the more I play the more I am disgusted, I give my best, but people don't give a damn, especially the new ones to Midgard.

I'm sorry for the people who planned their afternoons to come bg ...

MidgardIsComing but not today ...

#disgusted
Sun 16 Aug 2020 9:37 PM by Dagobernd
Hello Johny
I say sorry for my direct Words, its not against you personel, its a general Probelm in Mid.
You dont have Harder, me or Polemo. And when i was there, why you ignored me? and not passed the Lead.
I had victoried the Sunday, i did it on Friday and Saturday. Not the Biggest Wins but some small and nice Fights,
that the PPL will join again, why, you must feel the BG for 100%. This is hard work.
But all Blabla, now the Two Big Problems you have.
No1 PVE Raid each Day kills Good and Strong BG, this its so toxic.
I told this to him but he ignored me.
MID has Big Numbers and they wasted on a Dungeon. Unbelievable, you can roll this Server.
and the 2nd you need a Leader 6 Days a week in Primetime, he get automatically better!!!
But stop this Raids. Ban this Guy. Or Others.
One Day Raid a week or Mid will ever be the badest.
I wish you Luck and see you soon on the Battlefield.
Mon 17 Aug 2020 1:07 PM by Wakefield
If rvr is crap and numbers are there that are willing to do a pve raid,why not take a break and do it?

Other option is just not logging on and find something else to do. But then you run the risk of skipping a day, then next day I'll play something else instead.

Next thing you know, you haven't logged in a fortnight and just cant be bothered anymore as you found something better.

I have seen it happen on various mmorpgs over the years, at least doing pve keep you invested in the server for a little bit longer
Mon 17 Aug 2020 1:27 PM by Vkejai
One of the biggest advantages of having a strong BG is using discord . Without that your BG will not function as quickly as you want. Albs have the most I see in Discord when Polemo running and it does show.

Hibs lately have also a good number when Pilz running.

Also does help if people read chat now and again lol.

If you got a poor leader using Discord with lots in it you probably do ok. If not and people dont read and react expect to get rolled.
Mon 17 Aug 2020 3:18 PM by Gildar
Vkejai wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 1:27 PM
One of the biggest advantages of having a strong BG is using discord . Without that your BG will not function as quickly as you want. Albs have the most I see in Discord when Polemo running and it does show.

Hibs lately have also a good number when Pilz running.

Also does help if people read chat now and again lol.

If you got a poor leader using Discord with lots in it you probably do ok. If not and people dont read and react expect to get rolled.

Not so true ....

Only active ppl join disco ... and sometimes is better they not .... heard the words of some BG leader insulting half BG is not good ... many leave.

Ppl so lazy to not read chat obviously dont join BG disco ... others cant log disco because wife /childrens / work and whatever ... so you have as a result few words written in chat (BG leader Call target in disco and dont write in chat ) few ppl log in disco and half BG dont know what lead want to do ....because no calls in chat by leader

In my experience when you have a good communication in BG chat ppl start to read and do it consistently ... listening more than using disco.

An example: BG cross an 8men road ... all start chasing that 2 RPs... 1) if disco on and lead call: "stop chasing" only 1/3 of BG listen ... others not in disco hold on chasing.
2) if not in disco lead write "NO CHASE" 2 or 3 times in chat and 2/3 of ppl stop chasing ... anyway all can know what lead want to be done

Hib BG act that manner ... only recently Pilz use disco ... and few join ... and i'm not sure is a good thing

Just my 2 cents
Mon 17 Aug 2020 4:02 PM by twinsonian
Pilz led the bg for a few days and mid was actually competitive again and scoring big fight wins. The other leaders were unwilling to learn from and support him and he left back to hib.

There are many in the BG and in region that are just so toxic. Who would want to play there? On hib, people work together and the BG listens to their leader without yelling "dont tread on me!".

Hib is just a nice place to play in rvr. It has nothing to do with class balance. To be honest, my favorite classes in the game are in Mid, but the Midgard community makes it impossible to play there.
Mon 17 Aug 2020 4:13 PM by Wakefield
Ah well, server was good while it lasted.
Mon 17 Aug 2020 9:57 PM by LolaEbola
Pilz led the bg for a few days and mid was actually competitive again and scoring big fight wins. The other leaders were unwilling to learn from and support him and he left back to hib.

Agreed. This frustrated me a lot that people were unwilling to humble themselves. I lead BGs on occasion on Mid, but I’m primarily a solo shadowblade.. always have been. I took pilz being here as a great opportunity to improve my tactics and learn a few things from someone who does this stuff every day. I wish we could’ve kept him and smap over here a bit longer. It was a good few days.
Mon 17 Aug 2020 10:21 PM by Gildar
twinsonian wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 4:02 PM

There are many in the BG and in region that are just so toxic. Who would want to play there? On hib, people work together and the BG listens to their leader without yelling "dont tread on me!".

Hib is just a nice place to play in rvr. It has nothing to do with class balance. To be honest, my favorite classes in the game are in Mid, but the Midgard community makes it impossible to play there.

Tell that to your realmmates in post "sooooooo mid is dying" ... especially to the GM of DT that write the only problem is classes imbalance ... so for Mid is impossible to do regular RvR .... and Hib BG Win only for number and FOTM classes.

Maybe he can understand that numbers come if someone know how lead a BG... and if ppl listen and follow the leader without toxic writings
Mon 17 Aug 2020 10:37 PM by Freakzilla
twinsonian wrote:
Mon 17 Aug 2020 4:02 PM

Spot on M8...spot on!
Tue 18 Aug 2020 7:14 AM by Astaa
The trouble is, more people will come join Hib and if the toxicity remains in Mid, fewer people will switch to Mid, so you end up with a vicious circle.

I've got a little side project going on Mid and to be fair I haven't seen much toxicity but then I am only level 30 (working on crafts atm) but if it's there then that is part of your problem.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 8:16 AM by Stoertebecker
I can`t stop smiling if i read such nonsence like * toxic mids*.
With all the realm hopping today you can`t even imagine that it could be someone from hib or alb. Tunnel vision as its best.

There is no *The Mid*, or *The Alb* anymore. Call it Toxic Players instead.
You get exactly the DAoC that you voted for as it came to lowering the realm switch timer.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 8:46 AM by Noashakra
Strange those BG problems happen more on mid than on the two other realms if those toxic players play everywhere
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:09 AM by Dagobernd
Here is Pilz again.
Yesterday i talk with German Ally in Mid. And they asked me , they have 3 Raid Days a Week, please when you come, you get all our Support and you can Lead,
and i said Ok, that is absolut no Problem. When it helps to balance the Server, i will do that. I know, that many PPL have a strong Realm Loaylity, but man, who you talk to, i am Hib
and i know that better then all. I formed the weakest Realm to the strongest, and the Hib BG is a Beast atm. But no Problem, Polemo comes back and Mid will find a good one and we have the hard Fights we all want.
But i will instant log, when Mid PVM Raids in this time!!! Why you PVM Raid????? for More Feathers???? you need Feathers for what?????? For Temps??????? you build 10 Chars you never use, because you die in RVR in a second.... and give fast up....... Demon Circle.
And Toxic Mid will not stop me, let them trash talk, did you ever saw me gave up????? When you start win and make good rps, believe me, they all come, because we play for RPs and Good Battles and Fights.

Pilzpower aka Bone
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:21 AM by Stoertebecker
Noashakra wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 8:46 AM
Strange those BG problems happen more on mid than on the two other realms if those toxic players play everywhere

I`m not going to say that Midgard isn`t a bit rude, that may have more different reasons than there are classes in game.
BG is a channel that is not moderated by the GM`s may be one of them, you don`t have this toxity much in /reg.

But there are some ppl that think they are semi gods, thats for sure.

We were running a fg 2-3 days ago, looking for other fg`s to fight. A other Mid-8 crossed our way and we had the same direction...EV.
Out of the sudden someone (someone wellknown) from the other fg said *Don`t stick or add, tards.* Nothing to complain about, just an example.

And there may be other sooooo thin-skinned ppl, if you say Hello to them next you`ll see is a mssg from a gm * Stop harrassing other players*.
Thats DAoC, most mature community of all mmorpg`s, you know?
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:27 AM by Gildar
Noashakra wrote:

Game, set, match !!!

You won Noashakra
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:30 AM by Gildar
Stoertebecker wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:21 AM
Noashakra wrote:

I`m not going to say that Midgard isn`t a bit rude, that may have more different reasons than there are classes in game.
BG is a channel that is not moderated by the GM`s may be one of them, you don`t have this toxity much in /reg.

But there are some ppl that think they are semi gods, thats for sure.

We were running a fg 2-3 days ago, looking for other fg`s to fight. A other Mid-8 crossed our way and we had the same direction...EV.
Out of the sudden someone (someone wellknown) from the other fg said *Don`t stick or add, tards.* Nothing to complain about, just an example.

And there may be other sooooo thin-skinned ppl, if you say Hello to them next you`ll see is a mssg from a gm * Stop harrassing other players*.
Thats DAoC, most mature community of all mmorpg`s, you know?

In 1 year here on Hib i never experienced that ....
Never !
If you dont believe me ... try log Hib and see with your eyes.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:35 AM by Gildar
Dagobernd wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:09 AM
Here is Pilz again.
Yesterday i talk with German Ally in Mid. And they asked me , they have 3 Raid Days a Week, please when you come, you get all our Support and you can Lead,
and i said Ok, that is absolut no Problem. When it helps to balance the Server, i will do that. I know, that many PPL have a strong Realm Loaylity, but man, who you talk to, i am Hib
and i know that better then all. I formed the weakest Realm to the strongest, and the Hib BG is a Beast atm. But no Problem, Polemo comes back and Mid will find a good one and we have the hard Fights we all want.
But i will instant log, when Mid PVM Raids in this time!!! Why you PVM Raid????? for More Feathers???? you need Feathers for what?????? For Temps??????? you build 10 Chars you never use, because you die in RVR in a second.... and give fast up....... Demon Circle.
And Toxic Mid will not stop me, let them trash talk, did you ever saw me gave up????? When you start win and make good rps, believe me, they all come, because we play for RPs and Good Battles and Fights.

Pilzpower aka Bone

Thx for trying balance server Pilz.
So ... u stay again on Mid or you leave and come back to Hib ?
Mid is a desperate battle who no one can win ... only mids players can turn the tide, but appsrently they dont want do that
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:36 AM by Stoertebecker
Dagobernd wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:09 AM
Here is Pilz again.

Pilzpower aka Bone

Wondering which german ally that could be.

Do you even realized that we have a BG-Leader with Johny? And that Runental is back, someone who is another respectable BG leader. Do you have a god complex, or what is it?

Gildar wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:30 AM
In 1 year here on Hib i never experienced that ....
Never !
If you dont believe me ... try log Hib and see with your eyes.

Before i get that bored with 1 realm i would simply play something else instead of playing the *boring* stuff just in a different color. Try it, it helps extpanding the own horizon. I`ve played Hib already for 5 years on another server, been there, seen that.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:39 AM by Johny Rousquille
I'm sorry, but the GM of DT is right, He's the only one who talks about it, I don't think so, it's 1 less than I ask for the charge, for zerk becaume offensif he need to up 5L5 more or less, But im with GM DT for that ! A part of the truth is said, and the truth disturbs for some ...

Pilz got strong with his bg because they got mid nerve, no need to rage you all know it, and people leave Mid for becaune Powerfullmago on Hib ...

I would like to see a comparative table with all the nerves of the 3 kingdoms, just if you could shut it down, with my greatest respect. For people who turn their thumbs, make a summary table of all the nerves

Now if Devs continue i dont Listen or Answer Mid side, personally, i think the server will go down, and then another daoc FR server opened with TOA, Catacomb, ML, CHARGE, etc ...

Fill a hole with straw, the hole is still there (50% rps bonus)

I'm waiting to read your "TOXIC" response. Toxic Britney Song,
Tue 18 Aug 2020 10:15 AM by Gildar
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:39 AM
I'm sorry, but the GM of DT is right, He's the only one who talks about it, I don't think so, it's 1 less than I ask for the charge, for zerk becaume offensif he need to up 5L5 more or less, But im with GM DT for that ! A part of the truth is said, and the truth disturbs for some ...

Pilz got strong with his bg because they got mid nerve, no need to rage you all know it, and people leave Mid for becaune Powerfullmago on Hib ...

I would like to see a comparative table with all the nerves of the 3 kingdoms, just if you could shut it down, with my greatest respect. For people who turn their thumbs, make a summary table of all the nerves

Now if Devs continue i dont Listen or Answer Mid side, personally, i think the server will go down, and then another daoc FR server opened with TOA, Catacomb, ML, CHARGE, etc ...

Fill a hole with straw, the hole is still there (50% rps bonus)

I'm waiting to read your "TOXIC" response. Toxic Britney Song,

No toxic answer from me ... l' not a Mid

Dont be fooled by mid whiners like GM of DT ... hold on your good job and focus rallyng your realm.

See ya on Battlefields
Tue 18 Aug 2020 11:53 AM by Sepplord
which big nerfs hit mid so hard that it is the most nerfed realms (serious question...i might be forgetting something?)

As a mid, i always thought that hib was nerfed pretty hard with all the animist changes (some reverted), albion got quite a lot of minstrel nerfs but shouldn'T be too big impact on BG-warfare, the heavy midgardnerfs i can think of the top of my head are bonedancer getting nerfed multiple times and spiritmaster pet intercept.
I know there were other minor changes, and i am disregarding stealtherchanges since they don't influence BG-warfare (besides volleychanges, but that was same for all realms)
Tue 18 Aug 2020 12:42 PM by Freakzilla
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 11:53 AM
which big nerfs hit mid so hard that it is the most nerfed realms (serious question...i might be forgetting something?)

As a mid, i always thought that hib was nerfed pretty hard with all the animist changes (some reverted), albion got quite a lot of minstrel nerfs but shouldn'T be too big impact on BG-warfare, the heavy midgardnerfs i can think of the top of my head are bonedancer getting nerfed multiple times and spiritmaster pet intercept.
I know there were other minor changes, and i am disregarding stealtherchanges since they don't influence BG-warfare (besides volleychanges, but that was same for all realms)
There is no class imbalance at all. For someone to even suggest that, is comical. I said it in a previous thread...Midgard has a people problem. People forget that Mid is the melee realm. I dont see hardly any melee tank train groups running if any at all. Our healers have celerity...unique to all 3 realms. Our tanks dont have to spend points to use a 2 handed weapon, yet we dont build off of those strengths. Midgard should be smashing everyone in the face as the melee realm, yet there is a RM, or SM, or BD in every corner, under every stone. Having said that, the toxicity is very much alive. Too many elitist douchebags for my taste.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 1:24 PM by mattymc
Freakzilla wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 12:42 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 11:53 AM

There is no class imbalance at all. For someone to even suggest that, is comical. I said it in a previous thread...Midgard has a people problem. People forget that Mid is the melee realm. I dont see hardly any melee tank train groups running if any at all. Our healers have celerity...unique to all 3 realms. Our tanks dont have to spend points to use a 2 handed weapon, yet we dont build off of those strengths. Midgard should be smashing everyone in the face as the melee realm, yet there is a RM, or SM, or BD in every corner, under every stone. Having said that, the toxicity is very much alive. Too many elitist douchebags for my taste.

No class imbalance is a laughable notion -- almost comical TBH. Just as a for instance BD's started nerfed with sub pet healing at the live rate and level as opposed to where they were at the starting patch --- just one of many small things that really have not been addressed or have caused changes in other classes to be magnified in the entire imbalance equation. That being said, population imbalances and task, PvE for RP, etc are much more of an issue...Mid does have a people problem -- not enough is the major issue; amazing how that changed for 7 days with the bump in RP, etc and went away when it did...
Tue 18 Aug 2020 5:52 PM by Wakefield
A true leader doesnt turn their heels and run back after 5 days.

A true leader gets stuck in, rolls the sleeves up and grafts alongside the people under them and gets the job done.

Not hide in an office/bolt to another realm to bury the head in the sand.

That is how you earn respect.

Applying real life suituations to a game that is 18 years old.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:44 PM by Spiegal
Why does people say it's toxic in Mid. I always been a mid and I don't have this impression at all.
If 1 or 2 voices are mad and start ranting that doesn't represent the rest of us.

But it is hard to defend as a mid where the realm is more focus on the melee action. Our only defensive tool is mostly catapult and I think we lack some healers right now.
We don't have range, our low lvl pets are nerfed, we don't have shroom fields, we lack debuff assist, not so many Pbaoe (cuz that don't leave SM to other uses). Plainly we are outmatch.

Don't be surprised that mid run 8v8 and flag task. We just have more fun and better success that way.
Keeps are our bane really, and I think lots of mid will stay in BG chat just to have some info while roaming.

BG leaders have been great honestly. Try to cheer up players, even if we fail, I have the utmost respect for them.
And my guild has been amazing for me, I won't change realm.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 7:41 PM by DinoTriz
Spiegal wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 6:44 PM
BG leaders have been great honestly. Try to cheer up players, even if we fail, I have the utmost respect for them.

I haven't experienced any toxicity either and the BG leaders have been cool.

I can't tell you how many times I heard "Good fight guys - Great defense", etc.

Now, I guess it COULD be sarcasm...
Tue 18 Aug 2020 10:30 PM by Kevan89
Spiegal wrote:
Why does people say it's toxic in Mid. I always been a mid and I don't have this impression at all.
Same here, but let the 2 Hibs guys talk about it, there is not a single fucking post of them in this forum in which they do not mention that.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 10:33 PM by LolaEbola
DinoTriz wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 7:41 PM
Spiegal wrote:

I haven't experienced any toxicity either and the BG leaders have been cool.

I can't tell you how many times I heard "Good fight guys - Great defense", etc.

Now, I guess it COULD be sarcasm...

It’s certainly not sarcasm coming from Johny or Roasty, and Anatazeya seems genuine as well. I certainly think you’re all wonderful and I tell the bg that every time. I think our bg leaders and tbh most of our players are nice people. Are there a couple loud and rude outliers? Sure, but I’d be surprised if you told me there’s zero of those on the other realms.
Tue 18 Aug 2020 11:51 PM by mattymc
Mid BG leaders do what they can -- some are better using 8's <when available>then others, but generally their problems are numbers actually with the BG more than anything else
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:17 AM by ExcretusMaximus
I've been saying it for months, the problem with Mid zergers is they die once and give up.

All Pilz or Polemo or any of the others need to do is win one fight and half the Mid BG logs off.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:44 AM by Wakefield
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:17 AM
I've been saying it for months, the problem with Mid zergers is they die once and give up.

When morale slow, cant fault people for losing interest.

It all started when mid was getting double teamed on a daily basis and never recovered.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 4:45 AM by LolaEbola
I crashed a Mid bg into the hib zerg at least ten times tonight. Probably won two and lost eight. It is what it is. Well do it again tomorrow. <3
Wed 19 Aug 2020 5:04 AM by Forlornhope
Spiegal wrote:
If 1 or 2 voices are mad and start ranting that doesn't represent the rest of us.

But it is hard to defend as a mid where the realm is more focus on the melee action. Our only defensive tool is mostly catapult and I think we lack some healers right now.
We don't have range, our low lvl pets are nerfed, we don't have shroom fields, we lack debuff assist, not so many Pbaoe (cuz that don't leave SM to other uses). Plainly we are outmatch.

Don't be surprised that mid run 8v8 and flag task. We just have more fun and better success that way.
Keeps are our bane really, and I think lots of mid will stay in BG chat just to have some info while roaming.

And my guild has been amazing for me, I won't change realm.

Mid does have a casted debuff assist train, it's just no one runs it.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 7:13 AM by Valaraukar
Trying to recover from laughing after reading many of the posts here... but I'll try to keep it serious

Don't mean to be toxic but it is ridicolous if someone comes and after 3 days leaves because it is not the heaven he is used to. If leading BG on Mid was so easy we would not be in such a situation.
And keep saying that the BG fights between Mid and other realms are even is again...ridiculous. Just the sheer numbers of casters and PETS (you know... those annoying little things that Mids casters DO NOT HAVE, or have nerfed to be quite useless) keeps interrupting everything and everyone. (again, now that many of you have been on Mid lately maybe you could have noticed that the MAIN cc class on Mid DOES NOT HAVE QUICKCAST).

Some talk about the Mid debuff train. Nice, but it completely lacks the CC side so you usually get debuff dd and kite away instead of staying stunned and taking damage for 5/6 secs. Don't you see the difference?

My dear Gildar, you are wrong (again I'd say), I'm not whining at all and the simple fact that I keep playing on Mid instead of hopping for the FOTM realm is an evidence. I'm just saying what many others are saying, apart for Hibs like you and the funny Noashakra: this server is gonna die if this unbalance continues. And the first thing to fix is the casters / melee unbalance because on Phoenix casters have all the advantages against melee. I say so having just 1 melee char and the others are casters or supporters.

You keep saying that there is this situation because all Mids are bad people. And this is the most ridicolous thing you say, among the many other ridicolous ones.

Just to finish: It's been fun with Pilz and Smap on Mid, until it lasted. I partecipated more than once to the BGs, also on Discord, and I truly believe (ever believed so) that Pilz is a very good leader for BG. But nothing more than that. No Napoleon, no Caesar. He knows what to do and how to do it, but this is easy to know stuff in a 20-years old game. The hard thing is to stick with the bad situation, stick with the underdog realm and keep trying, try to understand the root causes, and don't give up after the first difficulties or the first rants from uneducated people.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 7:59 AM by Johny Rousquille
You continue with this story of Napoleon ... , despite that, i agree with you
Wed 19 Aug 2020 8:10 AM by Valaraukar
Johny Rousquille wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 7:59 AM

Well Napoleon has been one of the greatest generals and tacticians in history, that's why i use him as a term of paragon.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:30 PM by Shamissa
Johny Rousquille wrote:

Totally agreed !!!

Also @Gildar right? I know you since you played mid then you left without a trace, are you really expecting any respect from mid? Didn’t think so. Because you didn’t earn it !!! You old fart, now you call the mids “toxic” LOL....i just laught at all your god damn post...do you really post yourself or you have your old lady to post it for you? LOL cut the crap about mids being Toxic Gil, are just toxic as any virus out there.

Xoxo
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:33 PM by Gildar
Valaraukar wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 7:13 AM
He knows what to do and how to do it, but this is easy to know stuff in a 20-years old game.

Really ???
If it is so easy why you dont step up and lead BG taking towers / keep and ... UNBELIEVABLE ONE RELIC against the countless hordes of Hib BG like Pilz do in only 3 days ???

Words my dear friend ... you can only bla bla ... facts and /or actions ???
NONE !!!
Go to your child flag game ... in 2 fg you can kill some small ... but pay attention if you found a fg ... you risk to die ...

DT are well known in the server to be flag and small zergers
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:46 PM by Valaraukar
Gildar wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:33 PM
Valaraukar wrote:
He knows what to do and how to do it, but this is easy to know stuff in a 20-years old game.

Really ???
If it is so easy why you dont step up and lead BG taking towers / keep and ... UNBELIEVABLE ONE RELIC against the countless hordes of Hib BG like Pilz do in only 3 days ???

NONE !!!
Go to your child flag game ... in 2 fg you can kill some small ... but pay attention if you found a fg ... you risk to die ...

Because I have a life and can play actively for about 2 hours a day, and 2 hours are not enough even to get the whole BG ported to the right keep sometimes.
And don't try to taunt me with the "2fg" bullshits, I don't care at all because I know very well what WE do, and why we do it and I am uttermost serene about it. And I also remember quite well when our "dieagainst1fg guild zerg" ganked your whole realm zerg many times (before the many changes that BROKE the server to the side of hibernia, nerfing aoe almost everyone but hibs casters and rangers).

You talk alot about "toxic realm", but I assure you that you are one of the most toxic people here. I've never attacked anyone personally here, but received many attacks from you and the like of you (Noashakra I invoke you!!!), but really I don't care because everything you say just make me more confident in my beliefs. And hope that you will never be in Mid, it's already toxic enough, listening to what you say
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:51 PM by Gildar
Shamissa wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:30 PM
Johny Rousquille wrote:

Totally agreed !!!

Also @Gildar right? I know you since you played mid then you left without a trace, are you really expecting any respect from mid? Didn’t think so. Because you didn’t earn it !!! You old fart, now you call the mids “toxic” LOL....i just laught at all your god damn post...do you really post yourself or you have your old lady to post it for you? LOL cut the crap about mids being Toxic Gil, are just toxic as any virus out there.

Xoxo

You talk with me man ???

LOL i've never had a 50 toon on Mid in my 20 years of daoclife ... so

I also dont follow Pilz and Smap in mid so .... again

I dont Call Mid toxic ... Are you Mids calling toxic by yourself ... I dont care nothing about your respect ...

No matter for me if you respect me or not ... I have respect of those who play with me and know me ... you dont know me so why i have to bother about your opinion ???

Anyway stay here whining like the DT ... Bye bye
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:11 PM by Wakefield
The only person who is on here constantly slagging Mid down is you mate.

Is your own realm that bad the only way you get your jollies is by having a pop at Midgard and DT in particular?
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:11 PM by Stoertebecker
It has some form of comedy if someone who`s acting like a 12y old is complaining about the toxic ppl in Midgard. But.....strange things happen.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:20 PM by Kevan89
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:11 PM
It has some form of comedy if someone who`s acting like a 12y old is complaining about the toxic ppl in Midgard. But.....strange things happen.
Hero of the day.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:42 PM by Gildar
Kevan89 wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:20 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:11 PM
Hero of the day.

Ridicoulous

ok everyone here is talking about me and saying that I wrote that "Mid is toxic"

well but maybe there is a problem: I have never written this !!!

Someone quote where I wrote "Mid is toxic" in this thread!

And then would it be me acting like a 12-year-old?

Maybe, but at least at 12 years I can read ... you can't.

Well, it's useless to argue with those who can't even read. When there is a quote where I say "Mid is toxic" I will reply ... until then continue with your inventions.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 2:46 PM by Gildar
Valaraukar wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:46 PM
Gildar wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 12:33 PM
Valaraukar wrote:

Really ???

NONE !!!

Because I have a life and can play actively for about 2 hours a day, and 2 hours are not enough even to get the whole BG ported to the right keep sometimes.
And don't try to taunt me with the "2fg" bullshits, I don't care at all because I know very well what WE do, and why we do it and I am uttermost serene about it. And I also remember quite well when our "dieagainst1fg guild zerg" ganked your whole realm zerg many times (before the many changes that BROKE the server to the side of hibernia, nerfing aoe almost everyone but hibs casters and rangers).

You talk alot about "toxic realm", but I assure you that you are one of the most toxic people here. I've never attacked anyone personally here, but received many attacks from you and the like of you (Noashakra I invoke you!!!), but really I don't care because everything you say just make me more confident in my beliefs. And hope that you will never be in Mid, it's already toxic enough, listening to what you say

Read.my prevoius answer ... I never say mid toxic realm ... only Mids wrote that ....

And all attack me ... you first mate.

Stay with your beliefs ... Non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuol sentire ... and pls stop inventions on me ... learn to read before talking about me ...
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:06 PM by Kevan89
@Glidar:
Dude! everyone is attacking you, maybe start ask yourself why.
You are basically using the fact that someone "told" that Mid is toxic to state, in every post of every discussion you are participating in this forum, that Mid is toxic. At this point it does not matter if you actually said it or not , it's the message you are sending by doing this that is the same as telling it yourself.

And you still wonder other people (many of them I guess Mids) flame you , are you for real dude?
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:31 PM by Gildar
Kevan89 wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:06 PM
@Glidar:
You are basically using the fact that someone "told" that Mid is toxic to state, in every post of every discussion you are participating in this forum, that Mid is toxic. At this point it does not matter if you actually said it or not , it's the message you are sending by doing this that is the same as telling it yourself.

And you still wonder other people (many of them I guess Mids) flame you , are you for real dude?

False ... you dont have arguments ... I never tell mid is toxic ... this is a fact ... what you say is only bla bla ... LOL you lie also when i ask if you are italian ... no matter.... /ignore on you

I dont answer anymore to you ... you wanna only flame and get me in the flame ... too old for that child game ...

Intelligent ppl read and can see, if honest, that i've never said none about Mid toxic realm ...

Bye bye ...
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:49 PM by Kevan89
Gildar wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 3:31 PM
Kevan89 wrote:
@Glidar:

False ... you dont have arguments ... I never tell mid is toxic ... this is a fact ... what you say is only bla bla ... LOL you lie also when i ask if you are italian ... no matter.... /ignore on you

I dont answer anymore to you ... you wanna only flame and get me in the flame ... too old for that child game ...

Intelligent ppl read and can see, if honest, that i've never said none about Mid toxic realm ...

Bye bye ...
Lol, you actually dont understand english do you? or you did not even bother to read.
Now, GTFO thanks.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 5:18 PM by Stoertebecker
Gildar wrote:
Kevan89 wrote:
@Glidar:

Bye bye ...

You don`t get it, or? It doesn`t matter if you said *Mid is toxic* or if you just heared about it from other sources. YOU wrote about it in several threads, even if it`s true or not.
Noone really cares about it, and so should you. That leads to nothing, just another closed thread maybe.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 6:21 PM by Wakefield
Good idea. Let's just close the thread and move on
Wed 19 Aug 2020 7:34 PM by Kevan89
Wakefield wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 6:21 PM
Good idea. Let's just close the thread and move on
Definitely.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 8:25 PM by Gildar
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 5:18 PM
Gildar wrote:
Kevan89 wrote:
@Glidar:

Bye bye ...

You don`t get it, or? It doesn`t matter if you said *Mid is toxic* or if you just heared about it from other sources. YOU wrote about it in several threads, even if it`s true or not.
Noone really cares about it, and so should you. That leads to nothing, just another closed thread maybe.

LOL comprehension is an hard work i know ...
First of all i can wrote about whatever i want ... dont have to ask any permission to you ... you know ? It calls freedom ...

Second thing: i repeat ... I never tell or wrote mid is toxic ... if you cant understand that it is not my problem but your fault ....

Close thread pls .... and middies all go whining and blaming yourself in the new discussion @ Midgard leadership .... I read that and

Definito close here pls.
Wed 19 Aug 2020 9:17 PM by Stoertebecker
I`ve heared from other hibs that there are more clowns like him in Hibernia. Not that something think i`m saying Hibs are clowns, I´ve just heared about it.
So, yes ....must be true.

No, i did not wrote he is a clown, really...never.

Should i create a toon in Hib and level a lil bit just for verification ? Mhmmm
Wed 19 Aug 2020 9:25 PM by Gildar
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 9:17 PM
I`ve heared from other hibs that there are more clowns like him in Hibernia. Not that something think i`m saying Hibs are clowns, I´ve just heared about it.
So, yes ....must be true.

No, i did not wrote he is a clown, really...never.

Should i create a toon in Hib and level a lil bit just for verification ? Mhmmm

Wow you are a real hero ... and a Real macho man capable of insulting wow

I fear you really .... what a strong man you are

Cant stop rofl sorry
Wed 19 Aug 2020 9:27 PM by Uthred
Locked because of so many reasons.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics