Best place to meet for RVR in Thid on Phoenix server

Started 17 Jul 2020
by Fribrand
in RvR

I know most people run to Mid Bridge (MB) to look for action.
That is good for whoever owns CK but bad for everyone else.
Even though some of us have asked, the Devs don't seem interested in removing the Hastener from CK.

The peeps who own CK let 1 person start a fight, (prob with mezz) and then send up to 15 people at that 1 enemy.
They can do that because they have speed from CK Hastener and the poor solo fool was put in combat.
I have seen 12+ people chasing 1 guy.

Assuming they (the Devs) will continue to ignore our requests... We NEED to adjust our habits.
The new spot is plain and boring... but will make the distance needed to get speed of the realm equal again.
This will create a better overall balance to the fighting.

I would rather they just remove the Hastener... but, we have to do the best we can with what we are given.
So, If you are Mid or Hib... PLEASE check the white circled area 1st for some fun RVR action.

Thx
Mon 20 Jul 2020 7:47 PM by Dariussdars
Best thing to do when Albs own CK(which is always), is to let them rot as they sit up top near the hastener.

Last night Albs lost a 9 on 9 fight, and came back with about 15+.

15+ and they sat and waited at MB.

Then the 9 Mids turned into only 4 of us, and Albs still would not leave the MB/CK area, and still ran with 15+.

Exact same play style for 20 straight years, from one of the 3 realms.

Enjoy the empty BG Albs.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:28 AM by Siouxsie
Dariussdars wrote:
Mon 20 Jul 2020 7:47 PM
Best thing to do when Albs own CK(which is always), is to let them rot as they sit up top near the hastener.

Last night Albs lost a 9 on 9 fight, and came back with about 15+.

15+ and they sat and waited at MB.

Then the 9 Mids turned into only 4 of us, and Albs still would not leave the MB/CK area, and still ran with 15+.

Exact same play style for 20 straight years, from one of the 3 realms.

Enjoy the empty BG Albs.

Yep, 20 years of typical Alb zerg mentality.
Sat 25 Jul 2020 4:29 AM by tyrantanic
CK should be stripped of all guards, imo. Then it would be feasible for it to change hands more frequently.
Sat 25 Jul 2020 8:18 AM by Forlornhope
tyrantanic wrote:
Sat 25 Jul 2020 4:29 AM
CK should be stripped of all guards, imo. Then it would be feasible for it to change hands more frequently.

I would rather see the CK with no guards or lord at the top, then leave the door open at all times. It would cut down on having a safe place where one realm doesn't leave the island, which they just use to farm people at bridges constantly, and would make for some decent structures to fight in.
Sat 25 Jul 2020 8:44 AM by Lollie
The problem with having the door open is it would become a stealthers wet dream. Just remove the ck and then people would have to roam
Tue 28 Jul 2020 12:20 PM by gnefner
Lollie wrote:
Sat 25 Jul 2020 8:44 AM
The problem with having the door open is it would become a stealthers wet dream. Just remove the ck and then people would have to roam

This! Ofcourse it will never happen.. But this would be a welcomed change.
Wed 29 Jul 2020 12:49 AM by Dariussdars
Hibs running my duo down with their fg in Thid, using their ridiculous insta amnesia.

Lots of fun.

Albs and Hibs in Thid both suck majority of the time.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics