RvR feathers

Started 14 Jul 2020
by daytonchambers
in RvR
You used to be able to get up to 2k feathers per day in rvr, lately I've been getting zero.

If this was an intentional change to rvr when did they change it? And more importantly, WHY?

I don't want to be forced into pve to make consumables for rvr, which I believe was the original intent with rvr feathers. Now I have no choice but to run pve garbage just to remain competitive.

Which sucks
Tue 14 Jul 2020 8:28 AM by Uthred
Nothing got changed. There is still the daily 2k feathers you can get from keeps & towers.
Tue 14 Jul 2020 8:58 AM by daytonchambers
I
Uthred wrote: Nothing got changed. There is still the daily 2k feathers you can get from keeps & towers.

I guess that's what I'm missing. Switched to Midgard a few months ago and do a lot less tower/keep takes here. Coulda sworn that tasks granted some but I guess that I was mistaken.

Thanks for the clarification
Tue 14 Jul 2020 1:14 PM by ExcretusMaximus
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 8:58 AM
Coulda sworn that tasks granted some

You're probably thinking of the "your actions at ###" rewards, which often coincide with you doing a task, since guards firing on you or you hitting a player/guard within the radius of a structure will get you feathers.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 11:32 AM by Siouxsie
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 1:14 PM
daytonchambers wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 8:58 AM
Coulda sworn that tasks granted some

You're probably thinking of the "your actions at ###" rewards, which often coincide with you doing a task, since guards firing on you or you hitting a player/guard within the radius of a structure will get you feathers.

I don't think hitting guards actually counts, only players.
For example, if I climb into a main keep and kill a npc guard, and there are no players around.. no feathers.

If there is a player inside a keep and I attack them, then I'll get feathers.

Perhaps the staff could explain what the conditions actually are to get feathers?
Thu 23 Jul 2020 12:10 PM by Uthred
You get feathers for either taking a tower or keep or for being part of a keepraid (defender or attacker). Im not 100% sure but i think it needs to have at least 4 defenders and 6-8 attackers to be counted as a keepsiege and being worth feathers. Thats why you dont trigger a keepraid when killing guards solo.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 1:34 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Uthred wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 12:10 PM
You get feathers for either taking a tower or keep or for being part of a keepraid (defender or attacker). Im not 100% sure but i think it needs to have at least 4 defenders and 6-8 attackers to be counted as a keepsiege and being worth feathers. Thats why you dont trigger a keepraid when killing guards solo.

Nice.

Thanks for the clarification.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 2:57 PM by Noashakra
I already got feather for killing people 1vs1 near a tower
Fri 24 Jul 2020 7:47 AM by Sepplord
you also get bonus-RP and feathers for simply doing dmg to players near a keep/tower/EV-dock

i once was killed by two people at a tower and took one to ~30% before dieing. A bit later i got ~450RPs and ~400feathers for "my efforts at tower XYZ" or whatever that message is exactly
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics