Wich is the best Solo Archer in your opinion, and why?

Started 11 Jul 2020
by rkrahn
in RvR
Hi

i was wondering, wich in your opinion is the best solo archer class and why?
i asked that question in /advice and always get different answers...
some prefer scout because of shield stun and some form of root without immunity? cann really tell on that because i never played a scout myself..
some prefer ranger due to dual wield and heavy meele viability in fights...
well i never heard hunter yet? dont know why that is...
so i may be plan to level myself an archer and wanted to know the pros n cons to each archer class so that i can figure out wich one is the best (most viable) in your opinion..

/discuss on
Sat 11 Jul 2020 1:54 PM by caelio
/serverinfo
Sat 11 Jul 2020 2:09 PM by rkrahn
caelio wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 1:54 PM
/serverinfo

ok more rangers than anything else.... but why exactly is that?
Sat 11 Jul 2020 2:26 PM by pollojack
rkrahn wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 2:09 PM
caelio wrote:
Sat 11 Jul 2020 1:54 PM
/serverinfo

ok more rangers than anything else.... but why exactly is that?

Ranger, strong self buffs and damage add. Best weapon procs. Slash is strong vs sins, your most common enemy.

Hunter, most utility. Pet gives a to-hit bonus as well as being equivalent to a damage add and offhand swing, can also rupt or draw agro by making it attack first. Spear has no useful procs and is difficult if not impossible to find 100% Qua LT on the market. If the ranger doesn't debuff you with feather weps you should come out on top, but most will.

Scout, hardest to kill and also the hardest to die to. Requires 45 shield spec as both melee lines are suicide. Can kite for days but also makes it susceptible to adds from others as you need room to kill and take longer than Ranger or Hunter to kill. People can run away after you root them and you don't have speed boost to catch up if they do. Really only strong vs chars without shield or rupts like zerk. Any shield user will use engage on you and base block rate is like 15% for healers. Absolute terror to fight in a keep with the zerg around but that is the same as minst, they will use CC and run while relying on the zerg to finish you off.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 2:32 PM by Kwall0311
Rangers will be the best in melee, while also being able to reach high bow damage with pathfinding self buffs.

Scout has average damage with 45+ bow spec, and Slam, with the addition of a 99% 10-14s melee snare(root) at 45 shield which are both easily counterd by anyone with half a brain, although useful at times as an escape tool. Can be very powerful if the conditions/opponent (bad players, berserkers) for kiting are perfect. No way to be viable melee, no mater what people tell you, in the current state of the game. (unless fighting spear hunter)

Ive seen some good melee hunters that can use positional styles , but most of them on this server zerg so its hard to say. Having a pet for interrupts can be nice, and also having the self buffs can help with bow damage.

Gotta find the line between melee/bow spec if youre gonna solo, unless youre a scout.
Sat 11 Jul 2020 3:27 PM by gotwqqd
If you are going to be solo, as in really solo and not gathering with other stealthers AND want archery to be more than ancillary I say hunter.

If you want to be in a group or around fellow stealthers go Hibernia.

If you can be in a dedicated small solo stealth group alb.

But Hunter gives the best ability to have decent archery whilst being truly solo. 27/30/35 archery
Personally I’d go 30 since the penetrating arrow “fix”
Sat 11 Jul 2020 3:56 PM by Cadebrennus
Rangers are the best "Snipers" as long as your target has ZERO methods of interrupting you or doing ranged damage back to you, and that's only if specced 48 PF.

Scouts and Hunters are better at controlling a ranged fight, as noted above. However Scouts are only better when fighting other Archers. That makes the Hunter the best in a general ranged fight.
Sun 12 Jul 2020 10:52 AM by ekmek
Above poster is a moron, scout has 0% winrate vs other archers. You can barely 1v1 hunters pet.

In terms of solo ranger>hunter>>>scout. Hunter has good melee damage and pet interrupts, a rr3 ranger can easily outdamage a rr10 scout in melee and ranged. Scout is among the worst solo classes in game, anyone with half a brain can interrupt you, or literally walk away from you even without los, because scout doesn't have damage to finish you off, or any way to chase you you. And even with 29 slash you pretty much have 0 damage, most of your melee damage will be offseted by armor procs. Honestly its not easy to solo as anything, most stealthers play in groups so overwhelming majority of the time you will get zerged.
Sun 12 Jul 2020 12:57 PM by Loki
ekmek wrote:
Sun 12 Jul 2020 10:52 AM
Above poster is a moron
Mon 13 Jul 2020 6:27 PM by Horus
If you are going with the archetype "solo" archer looking to maximize bow damage....we'll assume 50 bow for each class and 35 stealth. If you want to compare hybrid or melee specs, things get more complicated.

Remaining points:
Ranger:
48 PF: Last dex/quick self buff and red dmg add of 9.4.
6 Pierce: No melee to mention
Should have the highest bow dmg in the game with self buffs. No defensive capabilities and no melee.

Scout:
45 Shield: Slam and no immunity Stop root anytime styles. Defensive benefit against melee attacks and arrows. MoB RA availability
15 Slash: Low melee but a couple decent styles.
Good bow dmg with Potions. Defensive tools for escape, shield defensive benefit from arrow and melee attacks. Highest survivability

Hunter:
40 Beast Craft: Top summoned pet, yellow dex/quick self buff
25 Spear: Highest melee weapon spec of the archers, decent styles
2nd highest bow dmg with potions. Highest melee. Pet is like a damage add and also can be a ranged interrupt or chase down fleeing targets.

Decide what fits your solo play style best if that is the route you want to go.
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:00 PM by gromet12
Horus wrote:
Mon 13 Jul 2020 6:27 PM
If you are going with the archetype "solo" archer looking to maximize bow damage....we'll assume 50 bow for each class and 35 stealth. If you want to compare hybrid or melee specs, things get more complicated.

Remaining points:
Ranger:
48 PF: Last dex/quick self buff and red dmg add of 9.4.
6 Pierce: No melee to mention
Should have the highest bow dmg in the game with self buffs. No defensive capabilities and no melee.

Scout:
45 Shield: Slam and no immunity Stop root anytime styles. Defensive benefit against melee attacks and arrows. MoB RA availability
15 Slash: Low melee but a couple decent styles.
Good bow dmg with Potions. Defensive tools for escape, shield defensive benefit from arrow and melee attacks. Highest survivability

Hunter:
40 Beast Craft: Top summoned pet, yellow dex/quick self buff
25 Spear: Highest melee weapon spec of the archers, decent styles
2nd highest bow dmg with potions. Highest melee. Pet is like a damage add and also can be a ranged interrupt or chase down fleeing targets.

Decide what fits your solo play style best if that is the route you want to go.

Hummm a hunter even at 50cb will do the lowest dmg of all archers at range (since talking range), it goes ranger>scout>hunter, the scout/ranger could have 35 bow spec and will still out dmg the hunter @ 50 spec since the majority of the dmg comes from weapon delay as they are stuck using 5.0 vs 5.5; then add the range disadvantage as well
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:10 PM by Horus
Did a quick test on the effects of buffs...against the target dummy.

Aug Dex 8

69 bow, 256 Dex, 5.5 speed bow
Reg shot = 311
Crit = 622

With Combined Forces Pot
Dex = 339
Reg shot = 367
Crit = 735

With Combined forces + 48PF buffs
Dex = 382 + 9.4 dmg add
Reg shot = 397 + 31 extra dmg
Crit shot = 795 + 36 extra dmg

Just for reference
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:21 PM by Cadebrennus
ekmek wrote:
Sun 12 Jul 2020 10:52 AM
Above poster is a moron, scout has 0% winrate vs other archers. You can barely 1v1 hunters pet.

In terms of solo ranger>hunter>>>scout. Hunter has good melee damage and pet interrupts, a rr3 ranger can easily outdamage a rr10 scout in melee and ranged. Scout is among the worst solo classes in game, anyone with half a brain can interrupt you, or literally walk away from you even without los, because scout doesn't have damage to finish you off, or any way to chase you you. And even with 29 slash you pretty much have 0 damage, most of your melee damage will be offseted by armor procs. Honestly its not easy to solo as anything, most stealthers play in groups so overwhelming majority of the time you will get zerged.

Says someone else is a moron, then makes moronic statements. Good job dude.

Read the other posts to see why you're wrong.
Mon 13 Jul 2020 9:10 PM by gromet12
Horus wrote:
Mon 13 Jul 2020 7:10 PM
Did a quick test on the effects of buffs...against the target dummy.

Aug Dex 8

69 bow, 256 Dex, 5.5 speed bow
Reg shot = 311
Crit = 622

With Combined Forces Pot
Dex = 339
Reg shot = 367
Crit = 735

With Combined forces + 48PF buffs
Dex = 382 + 9.4 dmg add
Reg shot = 397 + 31 extra dmg
Crit shot = 795 + 36 extra dmg

Just for reference

55cb, 217dex, (regular shots as crits are just double, no buffs)
210 (5.0)
185 (4.5)

55cb, 300dex (pot buffs no self dex/quick)
252 (5.0)
221 (4.5)

55cb, 331dex (self dex/quick)
268 (5.0)
235 (4.5)

You will always out dmg a hunter even as a scout w/ 5.5 bows, a .5 weapon delay increases dmg by 31 dmg using pot buffs. The dmg difference between 4.5 & 5.0 went from 25-33 dmg between the 4.5-5.0, as you get more dex with the slower weapon that number will continue to increase, I would guess it's over 40dmg on same spec/same stats between a 5.0 vs 5.5 bows.

Hunters cannot compare in range dmg to the other classes, For range dmg it is ranger>scout>hunter (far behind) unlike scouts "think" they are
Mon 13 Jul 2020 9:52 PM by Dariussdars
Scout and ranger both have access to slower bows than hunters do, so both will hit a lot harder with archery.
Tue 14 Jul 2020 4:05 AM by Cadebrennus
Dariussdars wrote:
Mon 13 Jul 2020 9:52 PM
Scout and ranger both have access to slower bows than hunters do, so both will hit a lot harder with archery.

They will hit harder with the critshot which is important, but after that their damage is equal to Hunters in terms of DPS.
Tue 14 Jul 2020 1:17 PM by Horus
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 4:05 AM
Dariussdars wrote:

They will hit harder with the critshot which is important, but after that their damage is equal to Hunters in terms of DPS.

Exactly
When does battle "start"? When the 1st shot lands or when you attempt to fire? If you are firing from stealth unseen on a static target that 1st shot draw time doesn't mean much so the slower the better. If you are unstealthed fighting in a more hectic environment it is more of a chance to get interrupted and lose the interrupt initiative. I know players who prefer faster bows.
The slower bow will give you a bigger opening shot after a longer fire delay. After that it evens out by the increased fire rate of the 5.0 speed.
Tue 14 Jul 2020 1:57 PM by gromet12
Horus wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 1:17 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 4:05 AM
Dariussdars wrote:

Exactly
When does battle "start"? When the 1st shot lands or when you attempt to fire? If you are firing from stealth unseen on a static target that 1st shot draw time doesn't mean much so the slower the better. If you are unstealthed fighting in a more hectic environment it is more of a chance to get interrupted and lose the interrupt initiative. I know players who prefer faster bows.
The slower bow will give you a bigger opening shot after a longer fire delay. After that it evens out by the increased fire rate of the 5.0 speed.

Slower weapons are affected by quickness and moa at a higher rate.

5.5 would have 3.3s draw at my quick while my 5.0 has 3.0, when I add my ra’s into the picture it is 2.9 (5.5) vs 2.7s (5.0); my fast bow is a 4.0 (2.1s) and a 4.5 would be 2.4s; major difference in dmg and little difference in draw speeds between 4.0-5.5 weapon, base dmg is based on weapon stated speed not actual weapon speed (that is for style dmg only)
Tue 14 Jul 2020 2:32 PM by inoeth
in a duel hunter vs ranger where the ranger gets the jump with side stun and it is not purged, ranger wins ... in every other case a good hunter wins vs rangers...

so in general i would say hunter>=ranger>scout
Tue 14 Jul 2020 11:05 PM by gotwqqd
inoeth wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 2:32 PM
in a duel hunter vs ranger where the ranger gets the jump with side stun and it is not purged, ranger wins ... in every other case a good hunter wins vs rangers...

Not for a sniper specced ranger
Thu 16 Jul 2020 10:33 AM by Noashakra
inoeth wrote:
Tue 14 Jul 2020 2:32 PM

Depends if the ranger is 100% melee spec, the advantage is for the ranger if both have RA up. I destroyed hunters who had IP5 with my IP2. Kill the pet first, that's all.
Sat 18 Jul 2020 8:09 AM by daytonchambers
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 16 Jul 2020 10:33 AM
Depends if the ranger is 100% melee spec, the advantage is for the ranger if both have RA up. I destroyed hunters who had IP5 with my IP2. Kill the pet first, that's all.

In a 1v1, which unfortunately I get very rarely, if I spot you focusing my pet I'm gonna speed boost out of melee range to start shot kiting you. Your melee ain't worth jack if you can't use it. And most rangers that go for the side stun don't bother to follow with the side snare in blades so I can extend easily.

My problems with rangers is more basic, that being that there's never only one ranger. So one gets up close to start the fight in melee while his buddies gun me down from a distance. Happens every single damn day on this server.
Sat 18 Jul 2020 1:12 PM by Noashakra
daytonchambers wrote:
Sat 18 Jul 2020 8:09 AM
Noashakra wrote:

In a 1v1, which unfortunately I get very rarely, if I spot you focusing my pet I'm gonna speed boost out of melee range to start shot kiting you. Your melee ain't worth jack if you can't use it. And most rangers that go for the side stun don't bother to follow with the side snare in blades so I can extend easily.

My problems with rangers is more basic, that being that there's never only one ranger. So one gets up close to start the fight in melee while his buddies gun me down from a distance. Happens every single damn day on this server.

lol my ranger is 10L and this never happened. Because you know, if I kill your pet and you speed boost, I have two options after I kill the pet, go the other way or speed boost to you too to maul you to death when you start running back when I close the gap when you want to kite again.

let me see :
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Sheelbah
38 solo kills and you speak like you know how to solo. lol.
Sat 18 Jul 2020 4:37 PM by Horus
daytonchambers wrote:
Noashakra wrote:

Well as a bow spec ranger really all you can do is add. There is zero melee to speak of and bow damage is such that you can't kill anything one on one unless they are distracted.
Before bow dmg was nerfed I was looking for solo fights because I had a chance. Now I am back to having to just add on existing, defending levelers against gankers, and running with a bg.
Sat 18 Jul 2020 10:29 PM by Vkejai
This is why you get crap load of rangers at keep defense .
Sun 19 Jul 2020 6:43 AM by daytonchambers
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 18 Jul 2020 1:12 PM
daytonchambers wrote:
In a 1v1, which unfortunately I get very rarely
let me see :

what part of "very rarely" confused you here, tough guy?

And yeah, I'm well aware of your solo record. I'm also well aware of you living around the Sauvage docks to get those kills and pad your stats like a good little "lone enforcer". I mean, for fucks sake you're literally doing the same thing on your shade RIGHT NOW.

I don't do that, nor do I claim to be a 1v1 god as my hunter just hit r5 and I still lose more than I win in solo matches. So of course my solo kill count is lower. Duh

All I meant was that if you take your focus off me to attack my dog you are giving me the ability to extend, and at that point feel free to speed boost as it's will last a second at best because I will be rapidfiring you.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 7:19 AM by Noashakra
daytonchambers wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 6:43 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 18 Jul 2020 1:12 PM
daytonchambers wrote:
In a 1v1, which unfortunately I get very rarely
let me see :

what part of "very rarely" confused you here, tough guy?

And yeah, I'm well aware of your solo record. I'm also well aware of you living around the Sauvage docks to get those kills and pad your stats like a good little "lone enforcer". I mean, for fucks sake you're literally doing the same thing on your shade RIGHT NOW.

I don't do that, nor do I claim to be a 1v1 god as my hunter just hit r5 and I still lose more than I win in solo matches. So of course my solo kill count is lower. Duh

All I meant was that if you take your focus off me to attack my dog you are giving me the ability to extend, and at that point feel free to speed boost as it's will last a second at best because I will be rapidfiring you.

Do you think I was camping the docks all the time? I did almost 6 millions RPs solo.
Do you think there were only blues at the dock? Malla was there all the time at the alb dock, and he was 10L at this time. He was doing exactly what you wrote. I was killing the dog quick, and then I rushed to him. I won many times and he has IP5. So your paper daoc doesn't mean anything, and excuse me if I don't believe you with only 38 solo kills on your hunter. You speak about a situation that never happened to you. How many melee ranger did you fight 1vs1?

Go and watch my video with my shade (posted on this forum) and come back here. Playing at mid docks means you will have a lot of 2vs1 and 3vs1. There are 7L+ that wait for you to fight to add you (laeloo/undacover, hynkette and cekon when they were playing a lot, and now adum is there with a skald adding everything).
So yeah if you were soloing, you would know.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 3:58 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 7:19 AM
Do you think I was camping the docks all the time? I did almost 6 millions RPs solo.

That's exactly what you did , you boated to Blend, swam across between Glen and Arvakr, checked all the lowbie spots "for extra gold" like you admitted yourself, and went to Uppland docks to kill unbuffed people, intentional feeders/afkers and lowbies. I dont know how your nightshade video proves you didnt do that on your ranger, sounds like a poor excuse. And yes, sometimes 3v1's would happen because you generally avoid fights vs people who know you're there but are happy to add once a fight does happen which leads to others responding properly You are also a liar and a hypocrite, which is why now, that you cheated and over inflated your stats with lowbies, are using them as proof of a proficient soloer experience, which is actually non existent, apart from the constant whining. Toodaloo !
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:03 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 3:58 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 7:19 AM

That's exactly what you did , you boated to Blend, swam across between Glen and Arvakr, checked all the lowbie spots "for extra gold" like you admitted yourself, and went to Uppland docks to kill unbuffed people, intentional feeders/afkers and lowbies. I dont know how your nightshade video proves you didnt do that on your ranger, sounds like a poor excuse. And yes, sometimes 3v1's would happen because you generally avoid fights vs people who know you're there but are happy to add once a fight does happen which leads to others responding properly You are also a liar and a hypocrite

Were you not banned for the forums? I am the liar and hypocrite? it's the pot calling the kettle black. But coming from a guy who dumps RA and then relog his other toons when it's done, I am not expecting much. You play skald next to your relic gate 98% of the time, the rest is at bled where you can SOS back when you are in difficulty.
You see the difference, it's that I am not denying that I did that. I wrote ONLY that. So it's not even a gotcha.
You, in the mean time, cry everywhere when people vanish on you, when you do it all the freaking time
You are one of the lamest people on this server, in term of gameplay or in term of being a decent human. Everyone hate you even on mid. Sad.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:08 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:03 PM
Were you not banned for the forums? I am the liar and hypocrite? it's the pot calling the kettle black. But coming from a guy who dumps RA and then relog his other toons when it's done, I am not expecting much.
You see the difference, it's that I am not denying that I did that. I wrote ONLY that. So it's not even a gotcha.

No I wasn't banned on forums, and even if I was , it has nothing to do with what I just said. It's actually a logical fallacy called "appeal to authority" , usually used by people who have no real argument. And I don't need to dump RAs to kill you, in fact many times I barely used one Its hilarious to see you use my name to justify your lame play style, when in fact its the opposire, I was there because of it. Now please ...be quiet , you know , like you were before, when you were feeding on green cons.

Hilarious edit btw, I am not a decent human ( lmao, imagine saying that with a straight face as an alleged adult ) because I take out xp gankers . Oh lawdie, he mad !
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:09 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:08 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:03 PM
Were you not banned for the forums? I am the liar and hypocrite? it's the pot calling the kettle black. But coming from a guy who dumps RA and then relog his other toons when it's done, I am not expecting much.

No I wasn't banned on forums, and even if I was , it has nothing to do with what I just said. It's actually a logical fallacy called "appeal to authority" , usually used by people who have no real argument. And I don't need to dump RAs to kill you, in fact many times I barely used one Its hilarious to see you use my name to justify your lame play style, when in fact its the opposire, I was there because of it. Now please ...be quiet , you know , like you were before, when you were feeding on green cons.

You have no courage. You play only where you can SOS away (and potentialy come back with another toon to finish the job). Fact.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:19 PM by Loki
It's so much of a fact, that you had to edit it 6 times lmao .... kidz these days
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:25 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:19 PM
It's so much of a fact, that you had to edit it 6 times lmao .... kidz these days

Everyone can be their own judge, and do a /stats player with your toons name after you die and/or RA dump.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:31 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:25 PM
Loki wrote:

Everyone can be their own judge, and do a /stats player with your toons name after you die and/or RA dump.

Coming from someone who insta purge/IPs on inc, and who's victims are usually sub 40's (another useful command) , that's rich. As for dumping RAs, everyone does it , just like you do before you take a ticket back home.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:32 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:31 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:25 PM
Loki wrote:

Coming from someone who insta purge/IPs on inc, and who's victims are usually sub 40's (another useful command) , that's rich. As for dumping RAs, everyone does it , just like you do before you take a ticket back home.

https://ibb.co/mTKd2qW
#fact

You are a sad little man
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:42 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:32 PM
#fact

You are a sad little man

Dude ... you created a 2nd discord account to talk to yourself ? My god, get some help DD this is friggin hilarious
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:48 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:42 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:32 PM
#fact

You are a sad little man

Dude ... you created a 2nd discord account to talk to yourself ? My god, get some help DD this is friggin hilarious

Nice conspiracy theory, I created a discord more than a month ago to speak with myself in order to slander you.
Here is someone I don't need to censor
https://ibb.co/RHXqSkf
Really, poor sad little man.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:54 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:48 PM
Nice conspiracy theory, I created a discord more than a month ago to speak with myself in order to slander you.
Here is someone I don't need to censor
https://ibb.co/RHXqSkf

Yes, exactly that ... it's in fact quite obvious that there's one person talking, completing their own sentences as for Clockwork , he has allowed toxicity against others before , without batting an eye.
Here's what others think about your constant whining, since we keep going with this non sensical so called proof

As for calling me a sad little man, you're the one camping a dock for hours on end killing low level unsuspecting players. You're talking like the perv being caught peeping at a window, claiming that the person who caught him there must also be a perv, else how would they be in the same spot ... Quite childish , your insults really show your bitterness
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:57 PM by Noashakra
You are a typical psychopath, it's never your fault, all the people lie about you, people cross realm to get you and every kind of proof is fabricated.
Poor sad little man. It's not an insult, I pitty you.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:00 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:57 PM
You are a typical psychopath, it's never your fault, all the people lie about you, peopel cross realm to get you and every kind of proof is fabricated.

Whatever I said about your playstyle, you never debunked. Some you partially agree with, some you just out right ignore. All you can do is insult or point at others with no ties to the subject at hand whatsoever . Grow up. This sad little man mopped the floor with you , so bad that you're talking to yourself in Discord conversations. Sorry if I broke you, I'll add you to the list .
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:03 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:00 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 4:57 PM
You are a typical psychopath, it's never your fault, all the people lie about you, peopel cross realm to get you and every kind of proof is fabricated.

Whatever I said about your playstyle, you never debunked. Some you partially agree with, some you just out right ignore. All you can do is insult or point at others with no ties to the subject at hand whatsoever . Grow up. This sad little man mopped the floor with you , so bad that you're talking to yourself in Discord conversations. Sorry if I broke you, I'll add you to the list .

Man I will not deny I killed xpers, because it's a fact. I didn't even deny it when sheebah wrote it. Actually, I even own it, I even called my ranger bluekiller and my NS greenkiller, it's their last names.
I feel sad for you.
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:50 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:03 PM
I feel sad for you.

You seem to be either sad or insulting every 2 sentences, you should get these manic moments checked out. The medication is getting better you know. I fear it might be too late for you though .
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:54 PM by Noashakra
Loki wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:50 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:03 PM
I feel sad for you.

You seem to be either sad or insulting every 2 sentences, you should get these manic moments checked out. The medication is getting better you know. I fear it might be too late for you though .

Projection again?
Really sad. You are the typical liar. You said I was lying about killing xpers when I pointed out I wasn't ONLY doing that. Your whole "argumentation" is based on nothing. I said to watch my video because I fight vs people that are 5L+ at the docks, so saying it's only low level there is not factual. Again, really really sad to read

Why didn't you show up at the solo zone? It's because you were too afraid to be ganked or because you could not SOS to your gate/keep?
Sun 19 Jul 2020 8:29 PM by Loki
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 5:54 PM
Why didn't you show up at the solo zone? It's because you were too afraid to be ganked or because you could not SOS to your gate/keep?

Projection ? you're giving solo advises and mocking people for their stats when you are the last person to do so. All while barking "but but everyone hates you mimimi" , which since you wanna go into terms , is gas lighting.

I didn't go into solo zone because its just circle jerking and RP farming , like devs quickly realized. And I knew all the big egos will eat each other alive, just like it happened . You're not implying Im afraid of you rofl, I even 1v2'ed you with no problem. Its funny how you always point at others when you have nothing to say. Hey, how come I don't see you in Uppland anymore, I must be doing something right
Sun 19 Jul 2020 10:11 PM by Noashakra
You really are a sad person. I hope you get better. I didn't mock him, I pointed out that his paper daoc made no sense and it was backed up by the fact he had 38 solo kills with his hunter... So he speaks about a situation that never happened to him. You have been banned from discord, you are a well known toxic player on mid, your rants in region are legendary. It's not gaz lighting, it's #fact. Poor sad little man :'(

You didn't go to the solo zone, because you are a NPC that pops every 10mn in uppland to add people and auto emote the people you add. And you would not be able to RA dump with the same success as in uppland #fact (being afk waiting for your RA to be up you see a frag in uppland to come in speed 5).

You won 2vs1 vs me? In which reality, the last time you vanished at 5% and side straffed to kill me with your dot (I wasn't recording, but better luck next time !), coming from someone that was raging in region when people were doing that to him, it's quite tasteful. 7L vs 10L. A tad sad if you ask me.

You killed me many times, really easy when I have to use my RA, for you to SOS, and you come back with your SB with purge and vanish up. I hope you enjoy of this, really I do, if it can give the sad little man a little bit of joy, I am glad to be part of it.

And if I don't go to uppland those days, it's not because of only you. It's now a zone where all the sad zerg, like you or adum (he baits people solo with a skald and shaman waiting on the other side of the gate), hyunkette, cekon, waiting in stealth rushing to add you. When it's not a small men alb/hib that adds your fights. I was going in uppland because it was a place where you could do 1vs1 (despite what you try to say, it's what I am looking for) and I found out better places to do that. Funny, like you said, we didn't see each other for a while! But it's not at all because you are stuck to your relic gate.

But don't worry, I will come back sometimes in the near future, when I will be willing to do some PVE vs the NPCs of uppland
Mon 20 Jul 2020 1:12 AM by protege
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 19 Jul 2020 10:11 PM
You really are a sad person. I hope you get better. I didn't mock him, I pointed out that his paper daoc made no sense and it was backed up by the fact he had 38 solo kills with his hunter... So he speaks about a situation that never happened to him. You have been banned from discord, you are a well known toxic player on mid, your rants in region are legendary. It's not gaz lighting, it's #fact. Poor sad little man :'(

You didn't go to the solo zone, because you are a NPC that pops every 10mn in uppland to add people and auto emote the people you add. And you would not be able to RA dump with the same success as in uppland #fact (being afk waiting for your RA to be up you see a frag in uppland to come in speed 5).

You won 2vs1 vs me? In which reality, the last time you vanished at 5% and side straffed to kill me with your dot (I wasn't recording, but better luck next time !), coming from someone that was raging in region when people were doing that to him, it's quite tasteful. 7L vs 10L. A tad sad if you ask me.

You killed me many times, really easy when I have to use my RA, for you to SOS, and you come back with your SB with purge and vanish up. I hope you enjoy of this, really I do, if it can give the sad little man a little bit of joy, I am glad to be part of it.

And if I don't go to uppland those days, it's not because of only you. It's now a zone where all the sad zerg, like you or adum (he baits people solo with a skald and shaman waiting on the other side of the gate), hyunkette, cekon, waiting in stealth rushing to add you. When it's not a small men alb/hib that adds your fights. I was going in uppland because it was a place where you could do 1vs1 (despite what you try to say, it's what I am looking for) and I found out better places to do that. Funny, like you said, we didn't see each other for a while! But it's not at all because you are stuck to your relic gate.

But don't worry, I will come back sometimes in the near future, when I will be willing to do some PVE vs the NPCs of uppland

That is the only way this loser will win 1v1s against anyone decent. Lol.
Mon 20 Jul 2020 7:08 AM by inoeth
protege wrote:
Mon 20 Jul 2020 1:12 AM
Noashakra wrote:

That is the only way this loser will win 1v1s against anyone decent. Lol.

loki hate train toot toot xD
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:35 AM by Siouxsie
Noashakra wrote:

LOL.. Cekon hasn't played in weeks maybe months now.
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:40 AM by Noashakra
Siouxsie wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:35 AM
Noashakra wrote:

And? I was using him as an example. Hynkette is not playing that much either, I didn't see him since a while. Maybe Adum is the reroll of one of them
When you can't win a 1vs1 because you don't use poisons on a SB, you must become bored after a while :p
Fri 31 Jul 2020 12:49 AM by stewbeedoo
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:40 AM
Siouxsie wrote:
Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:35 AM
Noashakra wrote:

And? I was using him as an example. Hynkette is not playing that much either, I didn't see him since a while. Maybe Adum is the reroll of one of them
When you can't win a 1vs1 because you don't use poisons on a SB, you must become bored after a while :p
Maybe if you use vanish too many times your char actually vanishes?
Thu 13 Aug 2020 5:25 PM by ughsmash
Best solo archer is Scout because of no immunity anytime root. Followed by los jump shots.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics