Re: PvP Zone

Noashakra wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:48 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:04 AM
The problem is many Solo players and “eight man”
Do not play the game as it’s intended.

Many ways to play doesn’t mean it’s good for the game.
Some just choose to ignore the realm for their self interest.

Shut up Mr "I win 1vs1 vs everyone", you are pissed because you are getting destroyed and you can only kill people at 10% life alone.

WTF are you talking about?
I’ve never bragged about beating anyone or being great at the game.

Re: PvP Zone

gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:58 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:48 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:04 AM
The problem is many Solo players and “eight man”
Do not play the game as it’s intended.

Many ways to play doesn’t mean it’s good for the game.
Some just choose to ignore the realm for their self interest.

Shut up Mr "I win 1vs1 vs everyone", you are pissed because you are getting destroyed and you can only kill people at 10% life alone.

WTF are you talking about?
I’ve never bragged about beating anyone or being great at the game.

I am sorry I thought you were someone else.
I apologize.

Re: PvP Zone

gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:58 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:48 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:04 AM
The problem is many Solo players and “eight man”
Do not play the game as it’s intended.

Many ways to play doesn’t mean it’s good for the game.
Some just choose to ignore the realm for their self interest.

Shut up Mr "I win 1vs1 vs everyone", you are pissed because you are getting destroyed and you can only kill people at 10% life alone.

WTF are you talking about?
I’ve never bragged about beating anyone or being great at the game.

Yeah, the only thing you've claimed is that you're solo 90%(?) of the time, Mr. Incognito
Beavercleaver

Re: PvP Zone

protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 10:05 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:58 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:48 AM
Shut up Mr "I win 1vs1 vs everyone", you are pissed because you are getting destroyed and you can only kill people at 10% life alone.

WTF are you talking about?
I’ve never bragged about beating anyone or being great at the game.

Yeah, the only thing you've claimed is that you're solo 90%(?) of the time, Mr. Incognito
And?

Re: PvP Zone

gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 3:01 PM
protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 10:05 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 9:58 AM
WTF are you talking about?
I’ve never bragged about beating anyone or being great at the game.

Yeah, the only thing you've claimed is that you're solo 90%(?) of the time, Mr. Incognito
And?

I don't buy it. There is no sound reason to hide who you are with that claim if it is true.
Beavercleaver

Re: PvP Zone

protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 8:31 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 3:01 PM
protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 10:05 AM
Yeah, the only thing you've claimed is that you're solo 90%(?) of the time, Mr. Incognito
And?

I don't buy it. There is no sound reason to hide who you are with that claim if it is true.

Yes you’re right the claim is so outrageous how could it be so?

Re: PvP Zone

protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 8:31 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 3:01 PM
protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 10:05 AM
Yeah, the only thing you've claimed is that you're solo 90%(?) of the time, Mr. Incognito
And?

I don't buy it. There is no sound reason to hide who you are with that claim if it is true.

You'll complain more about who his character is than if he turned out to be making it up

Re: PvP Zone

easytoremember wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 2:21 AM
protege wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 8:31 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 1 Jul 2020 3:01 PM
And?

I don't buy it. There is no sound reason to hide who you are with that claim if it is true.

You'll complain more about who his character is than if he turned out to be making it up

You think? I never complain about people who solo 90% of the time =)
Beavercleaver

Re: PvP Zone

Qaewin wrote:
Thu 2 Jul 2020 5:05 PM
There are usually no more than about 20 ppl in the pvp zone. How can it possibly be breaking anything?

Maybe it's not. I was just observing that basically all the top RP earners were PvP Zone people and I imagine most people haven't noticed that. Whether that's indicative of a problem or not is up for discussion, hence the thread.

For what it's worth, though, 20 soloers being taken out of the frontier is not nothing for those who are trying to solo in the frontier. If there's no solo action in the frontier, then all soloers, whether they want to or not, will have to go to the PvP Zone. I only finally had some time to play last night since the changes were made, and I didn't have issues finding solo action in the frontier, so maybe it's not an issue, but one night is a small sample.
*Current Lives*
(Phoenix) Kroll
*Past Lives*
(MLF) Levlin/Rang > (Bors) Kleib/RM > (Kay) Traep/Minst > (Lancelot Cluster) Chassis/Sav > (Ywain) Finnegin/Ment > (Uthgard) Mordigg/BD

Return to “RvR”