Parole, Karok and zerg friends can't handle their own medicine

Started 23 Jun 2020
by daoklover
in RvR
NA alb stealth zerg (parole and crew) who show up to the solo zone thinking they can get respected 1v1 fights. Turns out, no one respects them.

The best part; they showed up multiple times to try and zerg the solo zone, only to get zerged down, and I've never heard so much complaining in my life. Funny how these players make excuses for their playstyle and when their playstyle is used against them, they can't handle it. At least take your beat downs and own it you man-babies.

Quote from Karok trying to solo at the mid solo zone and not being able to because no one respects him.

"hey man if you keep adding me im going to ruin the solo for you and your buddies we will add every fight you get for a while stop being a dick. if you want to fight one on one fine if you want to fight two on two fine if you want to zerg us down in rvr fine but zerging in solo is dick move" Karok

They got repeatedly killed over and over again every time they showed up. best night ever, thanks for RPs zerg trash.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 7:04 AM by protege
Kinda rich coming from them, to be honest.

"We'll zerg every single soloer down on sight to rr9+, but we demand respect in the solo zone!"

You can't make this shit up. Lmao. I don't dislike them as people (friendly enough when I've interacted with them), but my god, you guys are a little touched
Tue 23 Jun 2020 7:40 AM by Noashakra
Ah yeah karok, the guy who is always out with at least a scout and a ministrel, adding everything that moves.
Respect is not something working only one way.

To be fair with them, there are some people in the zone who are accepted, despite doing kind of the same...
Tue 23 Jun 2020 4:25 PM by Parole
meh - I'm over it. Have fun in your solo zone while it lasts. See you out in real RvR the way it was supposed to be played when you're done playing Mortal Kombat.

haters gonna hate. Nothing in DAOC has ever precluded stealthers from grouping, a solo zone that was intended for soloing (I guess) should be respected by all (including stealth groups) otherwise you're just breaking your own made up rules. Too bad, because you had your 1v1 chance at him at you decided not to take it. He took plenty of 1v1 fights in the pvp zone and won most of them. Anyone saying otherwise is just trying to be rude. He will 1v1 anyone and isn't gonna complain about it after regardless of the outcome.

People complaining about a stealther zerg of 5-6 stealthers just want what they finally have. A cool rp circle jerk where they can politely decline fights they don't want and rp farm each other.

You won't see me at solo zone anymore.

How long will you stay in your box? The rest of the frontier belongs to me.
See you out in RvR when you're tired of the /bow game. Maybe you will never get sick of it. That is ok too.
GL HF.

/Parole
Tue 23 Jun 2020 4:34 PM by ExcretusMaximus
You're fighting hypocrisy with hypocrisy and see nothing wrong with that.

Tue 23 Jun 2020 5:00 PM by protege
Parole wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 4:25 PM
meh - I'm over it. Have fun in your solo zone while it lasts. See you out in real RvR the way it was supposed to be played when you're done playing Mortal Kombat.

haters gonna hate. Nothing in DAOC has ever precluded stealthers from grouping, a solo zone that was intended for soloing (I guess) should be respected by all (including stealth groups) otherwise you're just breaking your own made up rules. Too bad, because you had your 1v1 chance at him at you decided not to take it. He took plenty of 1v1 fights in the pvp zone and won most of them. Anyone saying otherwise is just trying to be rude. He will 1v1 anyone and isn't gonna complain about it after regardless of the outcome.

People complaining about a stealther zerg of 5-6 stealthers just want what they finally have. A cool rp circle jerk where they can politely decline fights they don't want and rp farm each other.

See you out in RvR when you're tired of the /bow game. Maybe you will never get sick of it. That is ok too.
GL HF.

/Parole

I've fought Karok more times than I can count... 1v1 and 1v2... Yields the same result as yesterday when we switched roles on him.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 5:03 PM by Amser
daoklover wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:33 AM
NA alb stealth zerg (parole and crew) who show up to the solo zone thinking they can get respected 1v1 fights. Turns out, no one respects them.

The best part; they showed up multiple times to try and zerg the solo zone, only to get zerged down, and I've never heard so much complaining in my life. Funny how these players make excuses for their playstyle and when their playstyle is used against them, they can't handle it. At least take your beat downs and own it you man-babies.

Quote from Karok trying to solo at the mid solo zone and not being able to because no one respects him.

"hey man if you keep adding me im going to ruin the solo for you and your buddies we will add every fight you get for a while stop being a dick. if you want to fight one on one fine if you want to fight two on two fine if you want to zerg us down in rvr fine but zerging in solo is dick move" Karok

They got repeatedly killed over and over again every time they showed up. best night ever, thanks for RPs zerg trash.

Sure, they may have got what was coming to them. Etc.

At the end of the day, wasn't everyone asking them to come out and solo? Or not to add? or whatever...
It sounds like everyone was getting what they wanted, for them to come solo, respect the "rules". Then promptly trashed all over them because everyone was all butt hurt over previous encounters.

I'm not sure I would be proud of it... even if they deserved it.

Can't ask people to play your playstyle (solo/no add), then flip and play their playstyle (group/add) when you get the opportunity... Sounds pretty hypocritical.

Sounds like you are perpetuating their playstyle instead of welcoming them into yours.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 5:05 PM by Parole
But you guys went out of your way to break solo zone rules to settle an old score? meh would have been better to just fight him and let others fight him in the zone who want their own payback.

But alas - to each his own.

see you out in the actual frontier someday.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 5:09 PM by Noashakra
The fact that Ironmike is still allowed in the zone is baffling. The guy runs with healer buffs and adds with impunity. I would prefer Parole and his crew over this guy (who never respected 1vs1 before this zone).
Tue 23 Jun 2020 5:42 PM by Amser
Jeez. Those posts got edited and deleted fast. 2 posts deleted, and 1 post edited in 2 mins from 11:03 to 11:05.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:05 PM by daoklover
Parole wrote:

GL HF.

/Parole

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahshshshshshshshhsshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

This is sooo satisfying. Get fucked by your own play style and you can’t handle it. Loved the rage quit and the post. Bullies getting bullied (for once) and we see how soft and squishy they are on the inside.

That was the best circle jerk ever. How did it taste?
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:08 PM by Parole
daoklover wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:05 PM
Parole wrote:

GL HF.

/Parole

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahshshshshshshshhsshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

This is sooo satisfying. Get fucked by your own play style and you can’t handle it. Loved the rage quit and the post. Bullies getting bullied (for once) and we see how soft and squishy they are on the inside.

like your sister.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:09 PM by daoklover
Parole wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:08 PM
daoklover wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:05 PM
Parole wrote:

GL HF.

/Parole

like your sister.

Hahahajajajajahjahahahahahahahahshahshshshshshshsha

Please keep posting. I can see how mad and hurt you are.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 6:29 PM by Quik
Whether people like or dislike someone...

It sure looks like the solo area is working as intended eh dev's?
Wed 24 Jun 2020 7:33 AM by Razur Ur
Normal need a stealther in group with another stealther a rp penality of -10% RP per Steahlther in the Group!
Wed 24 Jun 2020 8:34 AM by protege
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 7:33 AM
Normal need a stealther in group with another stealther a rp penality of -10% RP per Steahlther in the Group!

qft
Wed 24 Jun 2020 11:57 AM by Razur Ur
protege wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 8:34 AM
qft

What is qft?
Wed 24 Jun 2020 3:19 PM by bfrtone1
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 7:33 AM

Well then every group should get a penalty for having people in their group. Its allowed for any class to group however they feel comfortable playing, without having to be penalized because they arnt playing the way you want them to. Otherwise just get rid of groups altogether and see how good people who run together actually do. That was the nice thing about live they didnt make changes over a bunch of cry babies complaining all the damn time. If you dont like the way the game is then just type quit and stop playing. All realms have stealth groups. All realms have soloers, and visy grps, amd peeps who add. Its just the way it is. At the end of the game its a game. But for some of you it seems to be your life which is a shame.
Wed 24 Jun 2020 3:45 PM by Snorki
^ This guy gets it. Aren't we all in like our 30's by now? haha
Wed 24 Jun 2020 4:19 PM by Noashakra
^
Right I expect a bit more self awareness from some people
"I zerg you 4vs1 because I can do it"
"How dare you zerg us 6vs1 when I want to solo!"
Wed 24 Jun 2020 5:17 PM by Lucifeur
Atleast I play by everyones rules and make everyone happy, right?

Go me.
Wed 24 Jun 2020 6:53 PM by protege
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 11:57 AM
protege wrote:
qft

What is qft?

Quoted for truth
Thu 25 Jun 2020 2:36 AM by pollojack
Well I can say I didn't pop karok when yall were laying down the law.

It still amuses me that they got swarmed.

It makes you wonder if the solo zone would even be requested if there weren't stealth zergs and 8mans gobbling up the solos.
Thu 25 Jun 2020 8:42 AM by Ceen
protege wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 6:53 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Wed 24 Jun 2020 11:57 AM
protege wrote:
qft

What is qft?

Quoted for them
Thu 25 Jun 2020 9:12 AM by Sepplord
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 4:34 PM

To be fair, where is the hypocrisy in paroles/karoks doing?
I dislike their Open-RvR playstyle and completely disagree in how parole tried to spin the narrative when he started soloing in the open RvR at highRR.

But they followed the rules. You might disagree with how they played, but there was nothing shady or borderline against the rules in their playstyle.
Zerging them down in the SOLO-zone when they are also just following the rules in that zone is the only hypocrisy and the people who did it are just butthurt and applying doublestandards to themselves.

Childish at best
Thu 25 Jun 2020 10:51 AM by Noashakra
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 25 Jun 2020 9:12 AM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

I dislike their Open-RvR playstyle and completely disagree in how parole tried to spin the narrative when he started soloing in the open RvR at highRR.

But they followed the rules. You might disagree with how they played, but there was nothing shady or borderline against the rules in their playstyle.
Zerging them down in the SOLO-zone when they are also just following the rules in that zone is the only hypocrisy and the people who did it are just butthurt and applying doublestandards to themselves.

Childish at best

The rule is add don't add, do whatever you want.
They followed the rules and decided to add him. He doesn't want to be part of the solo community in normal rvr, and the solo comminuty doesn't want him to be part of their /bow fest.

You can make a case that they allowed some other zergers or adders, but the people dueling didn't break any rules by doing that, like he didn't break any rule when he zerged the solos.

You can't say red is dead, but only when it suits me lol.
You can't bully people for weeks and expect for them to open their arms to welcome you when they make a club for themselves. A club that was made to avoid your bullying...
Thu 25 Jun 2020 11:24 AM by Sepplord
Noashakra wrote:
Thu 25 Jun 2020 10:51 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 25 Jun 2020 9:12 AM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

Childish at best

The rule is add don't add, do whatever you want.
They followed the rules and decided to add him. He doesn't want to be part of the solo community in normal rvr, and the solo comminuty doesn't want him to be part of their /bow fest.

You can make a case that they allowed some other zergers or adders, but the people dueling didn't break any rules by doing that, like he didn't break any rule when he zerged the solos.

You can't say red is dead, but only when it suits me lol.
You can't bully people for weeks and expect for them to open their arms to welcome you when they make a club for themselves. A club that was made to avoid your bullying...

It sounded as if they were not just adding, but specifically teaming up in the solozone...
if that impression was incorrect i agree with your points
Thu 25 Jun 2020 5:44 PM by Parole
Was no adding - was teaming up in solo zone. Don't matter anymore. Let the topic die. PVP zone is FFA like it should be. I think everyone is happy.
Thu 25 Jun 2020 8:17 PM by idget575
Just get Cinvida in the pvp zone. Guy ruins every fair fight
Sat 27 Jun 2020 6:30 PM by Horus
Parole wrote:

GL HF.

/Parole

It was my understanding that scouts couldn't beat anyone. Maybe should have a class for all the other scout whiners out there.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics