Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

mattymc wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 1:55 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 8:00 AM
it's cool that you don't even address any evidence that doesn't go your way. Stay in your echo chamber.

Evidence....show me something that goes against what I have said and I am happy to consider --- you haven't. I point out once again, the charts do not disprove anything I have said and, more importantly, don't prove what you think they do --- I don't intend to run you through an analysis course to explain why.

I have numbers, you don't. They don't fir your narative. End of the story stop your whinning.

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Noashakra wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 9:04 AM
mattymc wrote:
Sat 30 May 2020 1:55 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 29 May 2020 8:00 AM
it's cool that you don't even address any evidence that doesn't go your way. Stay in your echo chamber.

Evidence....show me something that goes against what I have said and I am happy to consider --- you haven't. I point out once again, the charts do not disprove anything I have said and, more importantly, don't prove what you think they do --- I don't intend to run you through an analysis course to explain why.

I have numbers, you don't. They don't fir your narative. End of the story stop your whinning.
Here is a number --- 17.46 -- without context it means nothing, it's just a number. What do your numbers mean --- I am sure you have no idea. Here is a very simple idea, look at the results <in this case what is actually happening in game>...do your numbers make sense? One of many things just to start --- you have numbers, now learn what they mean AND what they do NOT mean.

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Yesterday hib was underpop, albion had more than 100 players in the ZF. Hib is underpop since two weeks and it's an ongoing trend.
OMG HIB DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Man get a life. You have 0 argument.

Numbers are here, mid the the realm that gains people and they have more people than hib
https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

So now you can stop talking out of your butt with 0 number or fact to back up your narative.

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Noashakra wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 4:34 PM
Yesterday hib was underpop, albion had more than 100 players in the ZF. Hib is underpop since two weeks and it's an ongoing trend.
OMG HIB DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Man get a life. You have 0 argument.

Numbers are here, mid the the realm that gains people and they have more people than hib
https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

So now you can stop talking out of your butt with 0 number or fact to back up your narative.


I like that the person running that site is doing this for the community but holy hell is that data shown via the worst graph layout I've ever seen.

If an accountant presented graphical data to a client like that they would be fired on the spot.
Plundrin DaBooty 50 warrior, Sheelbah 50 hunter, Ninguable 50 bubble RM,
Homies BigLoco 50 SM, Upto NoGood 50 SB, Guzzolene 50 Thane, Phalanges 50 BD

Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50mentalcase
Alb Sucks

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

daytonchambers wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 6:27 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 4:34 PM
Yesterday hib was underpop, albion had more than 100 players in the ZF. Hib is underpop since two weeks and it's an ongoing trend.
OMG HIB DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Man get a life. You have 0 argument.

Numbers are here, mid the the realm that gains people and they have more people than hib
https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

So now you can stop talking out of your butt with 0 number or fact to back up your narative.


I like that the person running that site is doing this for the community but holy hell is that data shown via the worst graph layout I've ever seen.

If an accountant presented graphical data to a client like that they would be fired on the spot.

Yeah it's not the best presentation I have to say.

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Noashakra wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 4:34 PM
Yesterday hib was underpop, albion had more than 100 players in the ZF. Hib is underpop since two weeks and it's an ongoing trend.
OMG HIB DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Man get a life. You have 0 argument.

Numbers are here, mid the the realm that gains people and they have more people than hib
https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

So now you can stop talking out of your butt with 0 number or fact to back up your narative.

You have no idea what the numbers mean and later you don't like the presentation -- perhaps LEARN what they show and actually READ and comprehend peoples posts so you stop making silly statements -- the GAME is broken, fluctuating population OP'ing <by numbers> one realm for a given time is NOT good. Again, look at the results...just because you don't understand an argument doesn't mean one isn't there and valid.

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Azrael wrote:
Thu 28 May 2020 11:24 AM
mattymc wrote:
Wed 27 May 2020 3:58 PM

Your opinion seems to be different depending on what realm is dominating. Did not see you crying about a broken game here.

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11901
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11662

you want to explain yourself plz?

bump

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

mattymc wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 1:52 AM
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 4:34 PM
Yesterday hib was underpop, albion had more than 100 players in the ZF. Hib is underpop since two weeks and it's an ongoing trend.
OMG HIB DYING!!!!!!!!!!

Man get a life. You have 0 argument.

Numbers are here, mid the the realm that gains people and they have more people than hib
https://unixgeek.com/phoenix.html

So now you can stop talking out of your butt with 0 number or fact to back up your narative.

You have no idea what the numbers mean and later you don't like the presentation -- perhaps LEARN what they show and actually READ and comprehend peoples posts so you stop making silly statements -- the GAME is broken, fluctuating population OP'ing <by numbers> one realm for a given time is NOT good. Again, look at the results...just because you don't understand an argument doesn't mean one isn't there and valid.

The presentation is bad, but I can understand what those graph mean thanks (I have a master 2 in economics, I know how to read graphs, even bad ones). But you say I don't understand them without any counter argumentation.
You opinion means 0, you post dumb post after dumb post, everything is based on your feelings and nobody agreed with you in 15 pages. Go back to your cave troll.

SHOW US PROOFS that mid is dying, because the numbers are NOT in your favor. In fact, the number of players and average players on mid INCREASE, which is not what DYING means...

Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 2 Jun 2020 8:23 AM
Hibernia is death no 8er groups more :-( thx staff for bard nerf!!!!

Sad but true ☹

This is one matter in wich Devs are involved ... and they made a terrible mistake ...
Revert that pls ... save RvR on Hib

Return to “RvR”