Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 11:03 PM
mattymc - don't bother responding to Noashakra and Glidar, they're just gaslighting you. Not worth the energy to respond to their trolling and toxic manipulative behaviour.

Still waiting for Siouxsie to step up and lead Midgard to greatness as much as you spends time on these forums complaining about everything!!! Get off the forums and lead and show us all who clearly don't know anything how it is suppose to be done.

Wakefield wrote:
Thu 6 Aug 2020 2:35 AM
By look of it, main german alliance has turned up to protest a banning / deletion of a member for afk farming

And what was this member afk farming, standing in Godrborg on a wall with his healer?
Not to mention that he`s playing since day 1 and never get a warning/temporary ban for anything else.

@Inoeth

Just stfu if you don`t know what went on.

Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 6 Aug 2020 9:37 AM
Wakefield wrote:
Thu 6 Aug 2020 2:35 AM
By look of it, main german alliance has turned up to protest a banning / deletion of a member for afk farming

And what was this member afk farming, standing in Godrborg on a wall with his healer?
Not to mention that he`s playing since day 1 and never get a warning/temporary ban for anything else.

@Inoeth

Just stfu if you don`t know what went on.

The rules are the same for everyone. If he is here since day one, he has even less excuses than newcomers.

Well done GMs to don't make special exceptions.

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 6 Aug 2020 9:53 AM
the entry in the ban forum doesn't mention farming, it mentions macro/unattended gameplay
were they using a macro for buffing?

Not going to discuss this further here, don`t think that will help at all.

But he was solo, on a healer. Not much he could farm standing in Godrborg.

Astaa wrote:
Thu 6 Aug 2020 10:20 AM
It's irrelevant what he was going, running AFK macros gets you banned, the rules are clear and simple.

It`s all about common sense and logic. But i understand it absolutely if you`ve never heared about stuff like that, lets hope that you`ll never run into a similar situation.

I don't cheat, so it's pretty unlikely that I will get banned for cheating

The logic I don't understand is people breaking the simple rules of the server, account sharing, running AFK macros, running multiple accounts and people actually doing it a second time after being caught and banned for it. It's bizarre. Why do people waste GMs time by cheating?
Pagan Death Cult

Return to “RvR”