Re: sooooo Midgard is dying

Noashakra wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 2:50 PM
You are the one crying when numbers are not supporting your views. My experience in rvr is contradicting your narrative here.

The fact is mid, even when they are more than hibs, don't give a shit about relics and keeps. I saw with my own eyes mid split in two, some people trying to take keeps, and even more people following the flags the whole night.

Then you cry here for the dev to change the game for you, when it's a people problem, not a realm problem.

The top rp/week payers just shows people who play the most. I could litterally make more than a million rp a week with a mentalist aedoting in keeps by myself... And my playstyle would not even help my realm.
Bellelle was at the top with his infiltrator (650k rp a week). Is the game dominated by infiltrators?
It makes no sense.

If you look at the top 25 guilds last week, mid has 8 in the top 25, and alb 4.
Do you see albs saying their realm is dying? STFU please.

Try to have someone else read what you wrote and then try and tell you what the _(&** your saying, it may help --- perhaps do that before you post. The game, as is, ISN'T a game -- hence , it's broken -- and stop trying to be an internet tough guy -- it's really pathetic

Stop whining here without facts and just your feelings.
You have no argument.

"This game isn't a game"
LMAO...
And then you tell me I should read what I am writing.

The game isn't broken. Most mids like to take flags, because it makes more rps... And then they cry about how they are the underdog and can't do anytjing. So instead of crying here and ask the dev to fix this problem for you, become Pilzpower and a great bg leader to rally people around you to destroy hib.

Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 11:03 PM
mattymc wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 4:53 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 2:50 PM
You are the one crying when numbers are not supporting your views. My experience in rvr is contradicting your narrative here.

The fact is mid, even when they are more than hibs, don't give a shit about relics and keeps. I saw with my own eyes mid split in two, some people trying to take keeps, and even more people following the flags the whole night.

Then you cry here for the dev to change the game for you, when it's a people problem, not a realm problem.

The top rp/week payers just shows people who play the most. I could litterally make more than a million rp a week with a mentalist aedoting in keeps by myself... And my playstyle would not even help my realm.
Bellelle was at the top with his infiltrator (650k rp a week). Is the game dominated by infiltrators?
It makes no sense.

If you look at the top 25 guilds last week, mid has 8 in the top 25, and alb 4.
Do you see albs saying their realm is dying? STFU please.

Try to have someone else read what you wrote and then try and tell you what the _(&** your saying, it may help --- perhaps do that before you post. The game, as is, ISN'T a game -- hence , it's broken -- and stop trying to be an internet tough guy -- it's really pathetic

mattymc - don't bother responding to Noashakra and Glidar, they're just gaslighting you. Not worth the energy to respond to their trolling and toxic manipulative behaviour.

Coming from someone that posts things like Shar ranger is op and hits like a BM, NS is OP, who doesn't know how moc was working, and write something completely stupid every two posts, I take this as a compliment.

Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 11:03 PM
mattymc - don't bother responding to Noashakra and Glidar, they're just gaslighting you. Not worth the energy to respond to their trolling and toxic manipulative behaviour.

Aka... i nave no arguments

I asked many times why you dont step up and start a BG yourself instead of crying in forum ...

I get NO ANSWER

And we gaslight ? You cant do a simple answer ... your fault not mine

Can the mods just lock this already?

It's 20 pages of Noashakra insulting people and making erroneous arguments to prove false points.
"An honest enemy is better than a false friend."

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 3 Aug 2020 1:24 AM
Can the mods just lock this already?

It's 20 pages of Noashakra insulting people and making erroneous arguments to prove false points.

20 pages of people whining and denying reality (or even lying) without any proofs to back up their claims.

Please feel free to lock this post.

Astaa wrote:
Sun 2 Aug 2020 11:41 PM
Mids, running 3-4fg in task zone and another 2fg in gorge, moaning they don't have keeps.

Haha, OK.

Care Astaa now come siouxie ... and you become a gaslighting dirty hib ....

Ops you play albion ?

this is how midgard refuses to do RvR to free a cheater.....
you can all learn alot here... omg

Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

Return to “RvR”