Re: Grumpy Zerg

Wolfir666 wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 9:32 AM
Yawns...

There always have been times, where one or the other Realm has/had more numbers.

+1 no problem with that, its an MMORPG no time limit
Just strange all US players all reroll Mid, maybe they like to hit wood without anybody behind :p

If they are 90 after 3:00 am EU Time, maybe they will have more fun if 30 hib 30 alb & 30 mid, my opinion but they play how they likes even if Its strange ^^

no merit to take empty keep, and keeps are back at 12:00 am when they sleep
just time waste for all and poor RP ^^

Killaloth wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 8:37 AM
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:30 AM
Do y'all just really enjoy PvKeep? Is fighting against 8-mans and overwhelmed enemies somehow enjoyable for you folks? I'm not telling y'all how to play, of course, I'm just trying to understand how what you folks do every night is in anyway entertaining.

Thanks!

If you are a 8man: /gvg toggle.

Zergs do zerg because they would quit being rolled 8vs8 non-stop, leave them in peace lol.

If you are a smallman:

New experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
-/fairfight toggle - toggle being listed as looking for fair fights
- /fairfight list - shows a list of people flagged as looking for fair fights
- solos only see other solos, groups see their group size +- 1
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo

These kind of posts have no longer reason to exist. Just use the command, promote it and make sure your char name is searchable on Discord in case you want to meet at labirinths/EV.

Everyone happy.

I understand you're trying to promote this game feature, but it doesn't apply too much in these situations. Basically the ONLY thing out during NA time is that 80 man mid zerg. So, joining an almost empty list doesn't help anyone. And fighting the one or two high rr 8mans/smalls who are on these lists over and over isn't fun. There's no beating a team who has been running together for 8+ months unless they just fuck up royally. And some of them hve probably been playing with each other for years. So, I'll pass on that.
Hib: Imadoctor//Hypospray//Batleth

Alb: Redshirts//Philipjfry//Shieldsup

Mid: Aielman//Mahstuls//Smallsoldier

ohushi wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 2:33 AM
If they are so bad why is your frontier blue? come fight us and stop crying

Sure 80v20 totally a fair fight.

You say this like its something new? Hell half the time during EU it's the ALB BG running around, like right now it's dead time at 3am in NA. Harder has 3 fg's running around when there are 10~ hibs and 30~ mids. Bottom line is if you dont like it, dont RvR? Thank you, bye.

Forlornhope wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 12:44 AM
Killaloth wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:30 AM
Do y'all just really enjoy PvKeep? Is fighting against 8-mans and overwhelmed enemies somehow enjoyable for you folks? I'm not telling y'all how to play, of course, I'm just trying to understand how what you folks do every night is in anyway entertaining.

Thanks!

Zergs do zerg because they would quit being rolled 8vs8 non-stop, leave them in peace lol.

If you are a smallman:

New experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo

These kind of posts have no longer reason to exist. Just use the command, promote it and make sure your char name is searchable on Discord in case you want to meet at labirinths/EV.

Everyone happy.

I understand you're trying to promote this game feature, but it doesn't apply too much in these situations. Basically the ONLY thing out during NA time is that 80 man mid zerg. So, joining an almost empty list doesn't help anyone. And fighting the one or two high rr 8mans/smalls who are on these lists over and over isn't fun. There's no beating a team who has been running together for 8+ months unless they just fuck up royally. And some of them hve probably been playing with each other for years. So, I'll pass on that.

There is always a way. Zerg is bad coz it's zerg, 8vs8 is bad coz u find high rr 8mans... Then try to smallman up to 5ppl, join the /fairfight toggle list, make sure your chars name is searchable on Discord, ask ppl on discord to meet in a certain area and have some smallman fights.

All of this requires less effort than posting a reply on this forum. This afternoon there were 6 Hib soloers on /fairfight, 0 Albs, 0 Mids.

Create a macro to educate people in /region about thr existence of this great command.

If you haven't and won't do any of this to involve people in what you think it's fun game then no one will do it for you.

I am playing a rr3 bard and duo with the most random ppl including a rr2 BM. It's surely more fun than farming rps on rps with a rr11 BM.

Gapbnbussa often solo/duo, please someone on alb tell him/her about this command :>
Killaloth - BM very sexy
Killahot - chant #1 hib casters solo kills!1!!11!
Killaloath - Thidranki ranger #1 hib solo kills!1!!11!

Vorti/Deira: Killaloth - BM

Eagles don't fly in flocks
F. Battiato

Killaloth wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 9:20 PM
Forlornhope wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 12:44 AM
Killaloth wrote:

If you are a smallman:

Everyone happy.

There is always a way. Zerg is bad coz it's zerg, 8vs8 is bad coz u find high rr 8mans... Then try to smallman up to 5ppl, join the /fairfight toggle list, make sure your chars name is searchable on Discord, ask ppl on discord to meet in a certain area and have some smallman fights.

All of this requires less effort than posting a reply on this forum. This afternoon there were 6 Hib soloers on /fairfight, 0 Albs, 0 Mids.

Create a macro to educate people in /region about thr existence of this great command.

If you haven't and won't do any of this to involve people in what you think it's fun game then no one will do it for you.

I am playing a rr3 bard and duo with the most random ppl including a rr2 BM. It's surely more fun than farming rps on rps with a rr11 BM.

Gapbnbussa often solo/duo, please someone on alb tell him/her about this command :>

Everyone already knows about this, as of right now there is one other person on this list. Like I said before, this does not help during NA time. During NA time you literally just run around finding almost nothing while avoiding the 80 man zerg. Or you defend against the 80 man zerg with a max of 30 people, then eventually get rolled over. This command may work well during EU time, but I hop into it everyday during NA time and it's empty. I'm also not going to spam with a macro with information people already know, that's just annoying. I appreciate you trying to get people to use it, but you're basically beating at a dead horse if we're talking about two different timezones.

Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 10 Dec 2019 4:58 AM
Everyone already knows about this, as of right now there is one other person on this list. Like I said before, this does not help during NA time. During NA time you literally just run around finding almost nothing while avoiding the 80 man zerg. Or you defend against the 80 man zerg with a max of 30 people, then eventually get rolled over. This command may work well during EU time, but I hop into it everyday during NA time and it's empty. I'm also not going to spam with a macro with information people already know, that's just annoying.

Are you sure everyone knows? I regularly speak to people that have no idea it exists. A lot of nonsense gets spammed in region, a reminder once every two hours won't hurt anyone. It takes nothing to try.

Some sales people get a reply at the 7th email sent to a prospect. It takes grit and determination and it takes time for people to adapt to change. You see that message here and there for a week and hopefully from different people and after a week you give it a try. One macro, one click every 2 hrs, try!

/fairfight toggle

For a better Phoenix!!
Killaloth - BM very sexy
Killahot - chant #1 hib casters solo kills!1!!11!
Killaloath - Thidranki ranger #1 hib solo kills!1!!11!

Vorti/Deira: Killaloth - BM

Eagles don't fly in flocks
F. Battiato

Yea I play both Euro Prime time and NA prime time.

Apples and oranges.

Euro time can be somewhat balanced. Certain days one realm has the BG numbers and there is not much you can do other than hope to wipe them in a keep defense.

NA is more chaotic. Just a mid steam roller doing whatever they want.

I guess the mechanism for this is for alb and hib to team up against them. From the numbers spam, usually even hib and alb combined don't have the same numbers.

I don't blame anyone on how/where they want to play. Not sure what mechanism can be tweaked? Maybe increase the under population RP/Exp bonus? Nerf over population RPs? I dunno...

Return to “RvR”