Rampage- RvR/Pve Guild

Rampage is currently Recruiting! We are a very laid back and friendly guild made up of old and new members. We enjoy RvR and PvE. I formed Rampage with the hopes of meeting new friends and enjoying an old game that we all have grown to love. We RVR nightly around 6pm central time, discord is required. We usually run any where from 1 to 3 groups. All classes and levels are welcome to join our guild. If interested please send a tell to Baaiin or any one in the guild. Thanks and hope to see you out defending the Realm.

Baaiin 50 Zerker
Jarl of Rampage
Nimue 4 Life

Re: Rampage- RvR/Pve Guild

Rampage is currently Recruiting! We are a very laid back and friendly guild made up of old and new members. We enjoy RvR and PvE. I formed Rampage with the hopes of meeting new friends and enjoying an old game that we all have grown to love. We RVR nightly around 6pm central time, discord is required. We usually run any where from 1 to 3 groups. All classes and levels are welcome to join our guild. If interested please send a tell to Baaiin or any one in the guild. Thanks and hope to see you out defending the Realm.

Baaiin 50 Zerker
Jarl of Rampage
Nimue 4 Life

Anyone know the name of Rampage's new guild on Hibernia (or old/merge?)

Seriously was excited about a Mid N American guild and got to 49 on a runie - waiting to gear up and get some ranks before applying. And...they're gone. Heh.
Percival (Midgard) Komaf
Guinevere (Hibernia) Bardeleng

Oh look, Hibernia has DF. Again.

Rampage III on Hib. Though, a few do still play on Mid - like 2.

Anyway, who even reads these posts lol? As dead as these recruitment threads are...apparently no one.
Percival (Midgard) Komaf
Guinevere (Hibernia) Bardeleng

Oh look, Hibernia has DF. Again.