RECRUITING PLAYERS FROM: Australia/ New Zealand/ Pacific Islands/ Japan/ Korean in general everyone on the Extreme East.

Just checking if someone would be interested on that project. We can arrange a realm (doesn’t really matter). Just for ppl like us that are basically running most of the time with pugs.

I personally have around 25 toons 50 splits among the 3 realms with legendary crafting skills. Then no issues gear and power level.

Just post under here:
- where from
- where you playing (realm)
- if available to change realm?
If already experienced with the game or brand new

Cheers

Re: RECRUITING PLAYERS FROM: Australia/ New Zealand/ Pacific Islands/ Japan/ Korean in general everyone on the Extreme E

I've just started playing on Phoenix, have noticed that hib does seem lower on numbers during Oceanic peaktimes, so would be ideal in terms of balance to be on hib but I am open for anything really as this game is best played in numbers.

- where from / Aus GMT +10
- where you playing (realm) - Hib, have a 33 Animist currently (Smushy)
- if available to change realm? - Sure, pref would be to stay hib to keep some balance though, but to be fair I also know the numbers you see may not always match up in RvR.
- If already experienced with the game or brand new - played live for a few years when it came out. have been back and forth since usually for a month at a time.

Re: RECRUITING PLAYERS FROM: Australia/ New Zealand/ Pacific Islands/ Japan/ Korean in general everyone on the Extreme E

Hello,

I have been back in the game for almost 3 weeks:

- from New Caledonia (UTC +11)
- playing on Hibernia (lvled druid & eldritch to 50 so far)
- I picked Hibernia because it would be easier for me as I played there back in the days, but I wouldn't mind changing realm if I can get some help
- I played the original game for a year when it was released and stopped before ToA. Not really experienced, but not a newbie either

Oh and I'm a french speaking player but can manage to speak english.

I'm interested but I primarily play Alb.

- where from: Singapore GMT+8
- where you playing (realm): Mainly Albion, have RR6 sorc now and settled there. But I also have a RR4 Bard, RR3 Druid and a freshly temped Healer on Mid.
- if available to change realm? I suppose but mainly interested in sticking on Alb but I can probably be convinced to run Hib due to it being severely underpopulated atm and I do enjoy playing the Bard.

If already experienced with the game or brand new:

I'm experienced and have played since 2002 on and off. I was very heavy into 8mans on live between 2004-2006, then again in 2009 to 2011 and 2014 to 2015. I still dabble in 8mans now that I've returned to Phoenix but on a much lesser serious note and I'm happy to duo/small man or zerg if I need to. I'm also happy to guide inexperienced or new players provided they show enthusiasm to want to learn and/or improve their game.

Basically it'd be great if I can find some players around my timezone to regularly play with in the evenings. I've been playing in my mornings with a US Pacific guild due to the whole work from home business but now that I'm back in office, my playtime is restricted and I can only mostly play afternoons and evenings. I will check back on this post should anything happen!
Kistic - Sorc
Drakyr - Bard
Klat - Healer

Just want to shout out to the australasian time zone players. It would be good to become more familiar with who the Phoenix players are from our region. I’m very casual player so 99% solo and just get straight into the RVR action when I’m online.

From NZ GMT +12
Play Albion; Theurgist mainly, also have a few others at 50 but without RR on them
Don’t want to change realms
Somewhat experienced from early 2000’s and solo casual play on Origins/Uthgard/Phoenix