Re: Making Money?

If you make Money farming too easy prices will just go up

Globally spekaing, if you want cheaper hybrid temps then you need more high utility items being Fed into the Economy, Not more plats

Sepplord wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 1:15 AM

Globally spekaing, if you want cheaper hybrid temps then you need more high utility items being Fed into the Economy, Not more plats
Economics PhD inc

Sepplord wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 1:15 AM

It's far easier/cheaper to be self-sufficient if you are templating high-end templates. Stick a film on, use the various QOL crafting macros to level up crafts. Craft your own rogs. I have made hundreds of ROGs, most utter rubbish, admittedly, but out of the ~100 plat I have probably spent on making rogs I have had 3 100+ various 90+ lots of 80+ plus a bunch of average 70odd rogs, some useful to me, most sold.

Farming high level ROGs from mobs is such a complete waste of time. Much better to chain farm yellow/OJ for salvage. It's even easier now that ROGs can be boosted.

I tend to spend a good 4-5 hours on a farming session, either with Ani or ranger, if I don't come away with ~1000 dust I'm disappointed.
Pagan Death Cult

Return to “PvE”