Re: The hunter class and how is it on Phoenix

Sepplord wrote:
Fri 7 Aug 2020 9:19 AM
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

That "only" 3-4 hours per day comment cracked me up. I'm lucky to get 3-4 hours every two weeks to play. It absolutely goes to show that RR ≠ skill and only time played lol
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 7 Aug 2020 10:35 AM
Sepplord wrote:
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

That "only" 3-4 hours per day comment cracked me up. I'm lucky to get 3-4 hours every two weeks to play. It absolutely goes to show that RR ≠ skill and only time played lol

I smile a bit to myself, too, everytime someone says they ONLY play like a couple hours a day... In a good week, i get 4-5 hours of play, in a full week.. Which is also why it takes a long ass time, to level my Hunter
Hi.

gnefner wrote:
Fri 7 Aug 2020 1:56 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sepplord wrote:
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

I smile a bit to myself, too, everytime someone says they ONLY play like a couple hours a day... In a good week, i get 4-5 hours of play, in a full week.. Which is also why it takes a long ass time, to level my Hunter

still these ppl flood the forum with false information and bad advice like they would play 10h a day...
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

inoeth wrote:
Sat 8 Aug 2020 9:17 AM
gnefner wrote:
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sepplord wrote:
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

still these ppl flood the forum with false information and bad advice like they would play 10h a day...

I hope you're not referring to me, with the statement.. All I do here, pretty much, is ask questions I wish I had more hours to play, but alas...
Hi.

gnefner wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 8:59 AM
inoeth wrote:
gnefner wrote:
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sepplord wrote:
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

I hope you're not referring to me, with the statement.. All I do here, pretty much, is ask questions I wish I had more hours to play, but alas...

no its the above poster that keeps on hijacking my posts and spreads fake news
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

inoeth wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 9:19 AM
gnefner wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 8:59 AM
inoeth wrote:
gnefner wrote:
Cadebrennus wrote:
Sepplord wrote:
ONLY 3-4h a day Oo

i am a bit jealous

no its the above poster that keeps on hijacking my posts and spreads fake news

You yourself told us that you "have only 3-4 hours per day to play".

Tell us more about "fake news" LOL
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Hodge wrote:
Tue 6 Oct 2020 6:04 AM
Why not get Mastery of Arcane? You can increase the self af, self dex/qui. This helps bow and weapon speed and damage, evade. Af help reduce damage.

I run arcane 1 on my hunter, but that's just because it gets me to exactly 250 qui with aug qui 3 and yellow dex qui buff for less points than investing into more aug qui
Hib: Imadoctor//Hypospray//Batleth

Alb: Redshirts//Philipjfry//Shieldsup

Mid: Aielman//Mahstuls//Smallsoldier

Return to “PvE”