Best SOLO high level mob farming classes each realm?

Started 22 Jun 2020
by gotwqqd
in PvE
What solo classes excel at killing highest mob level.

Not interested in necro.
And if you rate kiting class as highest give another choice.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 2:20 AM by Zirc
I know you said you don't like necro or kiting, but that does limit your options in alb.

I can interpret this as either:

A. You want to kill things oj/red to level 50 quickly and efficiently
B. You want to kill things purp to level 50, even if it's difficult and slow

Since I don't know what you want, here's a general list of good solo PvE classes that don't kite and aren't necros:

Hib:
Animist, valewalker, champion, ranger, enchanter

Mid:
Bonedancer, thane, hunter, spiritmaster

Alb:
Theurgist, friar, reaver, scout, cabalist

There are also charm classes (sorc, mins, light ment) that could potentially do pretty well if you get the right pet.

Hope this helps
Tue 23 Jun 2020 2:35 AM by gromet12
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 22 Jun 2020 7:03 PM
What solo classes excel at killing highest mob level.

Not interested in necro.
And if you rate kiting class as highest give another choice.

Eliminates the best farm classes...

Defensive classes would make the next best solo farmers. Archers are great farmers on oj/low reds, but you want to stay out of melee. On higher lvl mobs the likely hood of getting into melee with a mob is greater, and evade 3 as the only defense isn't enough. .
Tue 23 Jun 2020 4:54 AM by gotwqqd
Zirc wrote:
Tue 23 Jun 2020 2:20 AM
I know you said you don't like necro or kiting, but that does limit your options in alb.

I can interpret this as either:

A. You want to kill things oj/red to level 50 quickly and efficiently
B. You want to kill things purp to level 50, even if it's difficult and slow

Since I don't know what you want, here's a general list of good solo PvE classes that don't kite and aren't necros:

Hib:
Animist, valewalker, champion, ranger, enchanter

Mid:
Bonedancer, thane, hunter, spiritmaster

Alb:
Theurgist, friar, reaver, scout, cabalist

There are also charm classes (sorc, mins, light ment) that could potentially do pretty well if you get the right pet.

Hope this helps
So reaver could kill highest con of albs? Or cabalist? Would cabby be spirit for pet buffs?
Tue 23 Jun 2020 7:36 AM by Zirc
I would say theurgist could potentially kill the highest con of the ones I listed. They'll spend a full power bar and need to be a certain spec for it, but they could potentially do more than a reaver or cabby.

If you want to chain oranges without issues, reaver or cabby would be better suited for that. Cabby I'm not familiar with as much, reaver you would want to have some buff pots and do standard reaver things.

I should also mention that if you are comfortable with kiting, cabbies have the option to clump things with their pet and ae dot them, then kite as the dots tick down. While wizards could technically do this ae dot thing as well, the clumping with the pet part makes it particularly convenient and easier to get big juicy pulls going.
Tue 23 Jun 2020 8:52 AM by Gwig
I lean towards tanks pally/arms feel my salvage is better (more arc).
Tue 23 Jun 2020 9:15 AM by Blitze
The PvE damage of a Thrust/shield Pala has increased a bit recently as they do 50damage bleed ticks after 20-30s Ramp up using puncture/bloody dance, then can maintain that with liontooth

I dunno about specc a but maybe 44thrust, 48chants, 42shield, 37parry (or 50 shield/25 parry)
Tue 23 Jun 2020 12:11 PM by CubanXv
I personally think scouts are right now the best for solo farm. With the bow buff and the stop style they are chaining reds and purps at faster speed than a necro. Plus tons of metal drops. With a tinder you can nearly 2 shot ojs.
Sun 9 Aug 2020 8:07 PM by beethoven
Alb - Theurg with power pots (air or ice pets)
Hib - Animist creep spec
Mid - Nothing to compare to those
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics