Nostalgia group

Started 17 Apr 2020
by howjaabah
in PvE
Hi folks! I’ve been stewing on the idea of doing an co event with a group once a week where we level as a group from 1-50 by going through all the old school classic sites. Old camps and dungeon style!

I’ve leveled an assortment of Alb and Hib toons to 50 and honestly after 10th level it has mostly all been in the frontier/DF/POC. I’d love to relive to glory days of the werewolf fort in Myrkwood, Stonehenge Barrows or Parth Farms. The point is to have fun, level as a group once a week for a few hours and see the rather unused sites not often seen in DAoC! If we have fun whenever those toons hit 50 we could maybe try a different realm!

I’m open to any realm to play in. All classes are allow, but we do need the basics covered (heals, endo support, tank). If interested leave a response with your preferred realm/class - I won’t lie I have a preference for Mid (since I have nothing there).

I play mostly EST but am up very late some nights (6am EST) because I work nightshift.
Fri 17 Apr 2020 7:37 AM by gotwqqd
Gotta go in naked....nothing from alts
Fri 17 Apr 2020 7:45 AM by howjaabah
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 17 Apr 2020 7:37 AM
Gotta go in naked....nothing from alts

To be honest I don’t even know why folks would really need to twink. Every time I’ve leveled if people give away gear they don’t need, there is more than enough gear to be fully set up with usually at least yellow gear
Sat 18 Apr 2020 4:48 AM by ACElder
My only question would be why haven’t you been doing this?

I’m introducing my wife to daoc, showing her places my SB used to die soloing, taken her through all the old dungeons except the bottom of spind. Inteoduced her to hagboui thanes and all their pain to a level 43.

Memory lane has far exceeded efficiency getting us to 50 and /join bg.
Sat 18 Apr 2020 4:14 PM by howjaabah
Folks I’ve leveled with have pretty much just wanted the fastest avenue to hit 50 and my guild hates PvE is why I haven’t done this already. I’ve ran around just to listen to the ambiance and music while seeing the old sites, but would love to mix that with some old fashioned non-meta PvE groups too

ACElder wrote:
Sat 18 Apr 2020 4:48 AM
My only question would be why haven’t you been doing this?

I’m introducing my wife to daoc, showing her places my SB used to die soloing, taken her through all the old dungeons except the bottom of spind. Inteoduced her to hagboui thanes and all their pain to a level 43.

Memory lane has far exceeded efficiency getting us to 50 and /join bg.
Sat 18 Apr 2020 5:20 PM by Quik
I would be open to joining if you haven't started or are still looking.

Realm doesn't matter to me but my play times would mainly be 7pm PST -Midnight PST. Wed/Thur I have off so no restrictions those days.

Let me know if you need another and what day and time =)

I enjoy Duo/Trio if there is not enough for a full group as well.
Sat 18 Apr 2020 6:36 PM by easytoremember
The dungeon mobs respawn way too fast for me to want to do this with Nisse/Mithra/Muire
Mon 20 Apr 2020 8:50 AM by howjaabah
Quik wrote:
Sat 18 Apr 2020 5:20 PM
I would be open to joining if you haven't started or are still looking.

Realm doesn't matter to me but my play times would mainly be 7pm PST -Midnight PST. Wed/Thur I have off so no restrictions those days.

Let me know if you need another and what day and time =)

I enjoy Duo/Trio if there is not enough for a full group as well.

I haven’t started yet but may soon! I’ll keep you posted! I am thinking about maybe Albion to start off on!
Mon 20 Apr 2020 8:51 AM by howjaabah
easytoremember wrote:
Sat 18 Apr 2020 6:36 PM
The dungeon mobs respawn way too fast for me to want to do this with Nisse/Mithra/Muire

A rare problem to have!

But in all seriousness, I didn’t feel last time I went through one of those dungeons it was too hard to deal with.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics