Midgard DS guide/tuto video

Started 13 Mar 2020
by skaloo
in PvE
Hello guys,

I made some rough guide/tuto to DS the 'midgard way'. The 'midgard way' means we're not using AoE but strong single target DPS and crowd control; plus we generaly mostly have melee dps (even though you can replace some with good ST mages such as dark BD or runie - though mages suffer from mana troubles in DS until they have enough instance bonus).
Here's the link: >> the link << - there's also a french version whose link can be found in the details of this one.
Due to my crappy accent I preferred to go the text way, so before each pull you'll find some details on how we generaly do it; abuse the pause to have time reading
I said 'generaly' because there are some variants. First of all the composition of the group has some flexibility. Then depending on experience and level of gear/ranks on the warrior, some groups will eventualy use an offtank to avoid troubles.
For the records, the group you'll see in this video was mostly unexperienced (a good half on them were on their 2nd run right after a pure discovery run where I explained everything and most of the others only had a handfull of runs) - but I made everyone spec properly in terms of skills & RAs. This was far from being a 'perfect' run, we had some mistakes, including from myself, but it was smooth enough so I didn't have to cut or edit anything but the walking/waiting.

Hope this will show useful to some of you; have fun in game.
Sun 15 Mar 2020 10:00 AM by tonosutono84
Thank you for this Skaloo

Ledi
Mon 13 Apr 2020 7:30 AM by snaziko
Amazing guide man, thanks a lot!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics