SB axe vs sword

Does it really matter what type of weapon I use to lvl? I mean are the axe styles better for some reason or will it only matter when I am 50?

Re: SB axe vs sword

Dakkhon wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 3:30 PM
Does it really matter what type of weapon I use to lvl? I mean are the axe styles better for some reason or will it only matter when I am 50?

For melee leveling on this server applies the same thumb rule for every class: Just reskill to your best orange weapon drop. Reskilling is free on this server until 50. Doesn´t really matter what weapon line you are in.

Saroi wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 4:29 PM
I personally like Sword more since the taunt which is used as anytimer has high to hit. In low level you will have higher miss rates.
Axe
Stack bleeds and asr

sword=only bad procs+no special styles
axe= anytime asr and tripple dot
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills

gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:27 PM
Saroi wrote:
I personally like Sword more since the taunt which is used as anytimer has high to hit. In low level you will have higher miss rates.
Axe
Stack bleeds and asr

He is talking about leveling. While leveling the asr doesn't matter. Bleeds won't help much too cause if solo you don't get to use backstyle much and the after evade with bleed has 0 to hit and with lv 25 a 7 bleed doesn't really do much too.
Yarna is not nice

Saroi wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 2:39 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:27 PM
Saroi wrote:
Axe
Stack bleeds and asr

He is talking about leveling. While leveling the asr doesn't matter. Bleeds won't help much too cause if solo you don't get to use backstyle much and the after evade with bleed has 0 to hit and with lv 25 a 7 bleed doesn't really do much too.
Axe for leveling is best
Plague and later havoc make it so

gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 22 Jan 2021 7:37 PM
Axe for leveling is best
Plague and later havoc make it so

Plague is definitely not better than draw out. Plague has medium to hit, while draw out has high to hit. This gives you a 5% better hit chance.
Yarna is not nice

are we not talking about SB? why would someone care about base weapon styles? use LA!
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer ~42,8% solo kills
Eik solo Shadowblade Flammen Fru ~50% solo kills