Vague

Started 3 Jan 2021
by Scorpio86
in Midgard
Why is it when you ask questions (at least me) pertaining to abbreviations or anything else that involves the game, people are either super vague in there answers or don't answer at all.

It's quite frustrating that nobody is willing to help someone out. Kinda doesn't make a person wanna play.
Sun 3 Jan 2021 6:32 PM by Kurbsen
Probably because most people are just trolls. Doesnt matter what game it is there will always be those people. Feel free to post any questions or abbreviations you have questions about and i'd be happy to help.
Sun 3 Jan 2021 7:17 PM by Sepplord
At least better than just outright false replies, don't assume malice....maybe some people really don't know

Even when they use they might Not realise the abbreviation, only how to use. For example i have seen people write oom as Tanks when they wanted to do a short break. They learned that people write oom and then do a small Break, but never realised that it stands for "Out of Mana" and doesn't make much sense when the tank says it and goes to the toilet

People using english abbreviations while only knowing German also leads to funny misunderstanding when they write stuff heard in english in german chat.

Usually though people are helpful and to be fair, you we're also quite vague in the post. I mean, the title is Just "Vague" with no Information in it. Which abbreviations can we help you with? 😉

PS: also one Thing, this Server has a restrictions how often you can write something in chats like advice. I can't remember how often it has happened that i wanted to answers but Hit enter halfway through the explanation Just to be locked Out from adding the Rest. Sometimes is send the Person directly then, but often an Inc comes and i forget. Maybe that adds to your problem
Mon 4 Jan 2021 11:06 PM by Catkain
PM me here or on Discord: Catkain#6104, I will answer all I can and convince you to go skald 100% full time! #godsofthearena2021 #yearoftheskald
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics