Sb spec

Started 28 Sep 2020
by Achtog1
in Midgard
Whats the best sb spec for new lvl 50 ? Was thinking about 44 cs ... but also saw that peeps went for 50 la??? So if u Go 44 cs for example u go high blade or high la??
Mon 28 Sep 2020 12:47 PM by thirian24
Try using the search function. Im not trying to be a dick, but there are many many good posts of the assassins specs, weapon choices etc etc etc. Would be some good reading material.
Sat 3 Oct 2020 3:15 PM by Spiegal
Well it's also we would like to have some feedback from experience SB on the critblade spec as the damage have been change few patches ago.
I always thought the critblade spec was good for a low RR and then you move for a shadowzerker.

And then what about 2h perf ? I had some success in Thid but I am thinking of moving on and go 50

Any feedback on that?
Sat 3 Oct 2020 5:48 PM by gotwqqd
Spiegal wrote:
Sat 3 Oct 2020 3:15 PM
Well it's also we would like to have some feedback from experience SB on the critblade spec as the damage have been change few patches ago.
I always thought the critblade spec was good for a low RR and then you move for a shadowzerker.

And then what about 2h perf ? I had some success in Thid but I am thinking of moving on and go 50

Any feedback on that?
I like 50 la comp 52 axe/sword
Leftovers for maybe bs2?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics