Which spec for Bonedancer PVE farming?

Started 10 Sep 2020
by DinoTriz
in Midgard
Every spec I've seen involves Supp.

Which Bonedancer spec is best for solo PVE farming? This would be active farming, not halfway-afk, watching Netflix farming.

I've heard high Bone Army is good for consistent, little downtime, yellow mob killing? Also good for AOE dotting (which I am interested in, but I feel like it's probably situational and Shaman is better at it too)
Fri 11 Sep 2020 10:49 PM by DinoTriz
46 Supp / 26 Dark is the spec for high level mob farming and 46 BA / 18 Supp is for the low level mob farming?
Mon 14 Sep 2020 9:22 AM by Valaraukar
Personally I've found that 46 Dark / 18 supp / 21 BA is the best spec both for yellow/orange and red/purple farming. I tried it at RR5, with decently high Wild Minion and Wild Power, MCL 1 and had to recover power just a bit after some though purple mob (drakulv at Dragon's Lair)

You can run 2 warmages, and just debuff mobs and heal the commander, or you can run 1 warmage and 2 low level healers and apply debuff, dot and DDs to the mobs. For purple mobs I prefer doing the first, because The 21 in BA should give you fair heals for the commander, and a little damage add.

Bring with you mana regend potions, tinders and a few instant mana heals, they can always be handy
Tue 27 Oct 2020 7:06 PM by JaggedOne
Valaraukar wrote:
Mon 14 Sep 2020 9:22 AM
Personally I've found that 46 Dark / 18 supp / 21 BA is the best spec both for yellow/orange and red/purple farming. I tried it at RR5, with decently high Wild Minion and Wild Power, MCL 1 and had to recover power just a bit after some though purple mob (drakulv at Dragon's Lair)

You can run 2 warmages, and just debuff mobs and heal the commander, or you can run 1 warmage and 2 low level healers and apply debuff, dot and DDs to the mobs. For purple mobs I prefer doing the first, because The 21 in BA should give you fair heals for the commander, and a little damage add.

Bring with you mana regend potions, tinders and a few instant mana heals, they can always be handy

I use the same spec and agree 100% !!!!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics