RA's for Pac healer?

Started 9 Sep 2020
by Klasker
in Midgard
HI.

Any suggestion on RA's for a pac healer?

spec:
33 mend
19 aug
38 pac.
Wed 9 Sep 2020 9:27 AM by Ele
I'd start with something like that:
LW
Tireless
MCL 1
Purge 2
PR 1
DI 1
MoF 2-3
Wild Healing 1

That'd be 4L0. After that, you have to decide for yourself where to put your points first.
Purge 3/4 -> I liked taking Purge 4 early on, due to the high frequenzy of fights on this server. Won't be ready twice a fight, but almost every fight.
Aug Dex/MoA 3-5 -> debatable. Higher castspeed helps in many situations, but in an 8man scenario, you'll lose vs. your counterparts (Bard instant amnesia, Sorc ~360 Dex) anyway, regardless of castspeed. Lvl 2/3 is cost efficient, if you want more, you lose active RA's. Experiment a little what befits your playstyle.
MoC 3 -> For interupts/demezzing MoC 1 is good enough, but you are out of the healing game if you use it. 50% MoC heals are ok, as long as you have enough power and don't need to heal for a prolonged time.
RP 1 or MCL 2 -> I took RP 1 over MCL 2 because as a pac you will be in combat most of the time, so using MCL will be difficult.
BoF -> nice to have, but Purge/MoC is more important, so I took it just recently.
Wed 9 Sep 2020 9:49 AM by Klasker
Ele wrote:
Wed 9 Sep 2020 9:27 AM
I'd start with something like that:
LW
Tireless
MCL 1
Purge 2
PR 1
DI 1
MoF 2-3
Wild Healing 1

That'd be 4L0. After that, you have to decide for yourself where to put your points first.
Purge 3/4 -> I liked taking Purge 4 early on, due to the high frequenzy of fights on this server. Won't be ready twice a fight, but almost every fight.
Aug Dex/MoA 3-5 -> debatable. Higher castspeed helps in many situations, but in an 8man scenario, you'll lose vs. your counterparts (Bard instant amnesia, Sorc ~360 Dex) anyway, regardless of castspeed. Lvl 2/3 is cost efficient, if you want more, you lose active RA's. Experiment a little what befits your playstyle.
MoC 3 -> For interupts/demezzing MoC 1 is good enough, but you are out of the healing game if you use it. 50% MoC heals are ok, as long as you have enough power and don't need to heal for a prolonged time.
RP 1 or MCL 2 -> I took RP 1 over MCL 2 because as a pac you will be in combat most of the time, so using MCL will be difficult.
BoF -> nice to have, but Purge/MoC is more important, so I took it just recently.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your assistance

Best,
Healznstun
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics