Building a Strategy Based Community

Started 30 Aug 2020
by Zod7120
in Midgard
I am starting a guild called Reaper's Technica which will focus on Midgard strategies, leadership building, and promoting high levels of execution. All experience levels and backgrounds are welcome. The goal will ultimately be to create a self perpetuating leadership cycle where new guilds will be generated by experienced members who want to dial in with their own brand of Midgard justice. Communication will be respect driven with open debate and critique. It's what we do when we lose not win that will build this community.

Reaper's Technica
Uhrn - augH
Discord V4p92b
Sun 30 Aug 2020 6:15 AM by ExcretusMaximus
A good idea, which I am afraid will fail.

That said, I wish you nothing but good luck.
Sun 30 Aug 2020 7:41 AM by Siouxsie
Zod7120 wrote:
Sun 30 Aug 2020 4:58 AM
I am starting a guild called Reaper's Technica which will focus on Midgard strategies, leadership building, and promoting high levels of execution. All experience levels and backgrounds are welcome. The goal will ultimately be to create a self perpetuating leadership cycle where new guilds will be generated by experienced members who want to dial in with their own brand of Midgard justice. Communication will be respect driven with open debate and critique. It's what we do when we lose not win that will build this community.

Reaper's Technica
Uhrn - augH
Discord V4p92b

Good luck. I fear you will be facing an uphill battle. Most mids don't want to RVR zerg, they'd rather form their
"elite" 8 mans and ignore the frontier.

Those that do manage to join the BG quickly find there's a massive shortage of seers and the hib caster zerg just
smashes through the Mid BG with ease with their baseline stun-debuff-nuke-nuke assist trains.
Sun 30 Aug 2020 6:37 PM by Wakefield
Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 30 Aug 2020 7:41 AM
Zod7120 wrote:
Sun 30 Aug 2020 4:58 AM

Reaper's Technica
Uhrn - augH
Discord V4p92b

Good luck. I fear you will be facing an uphill battle. Most mids don't want to RVR zerg, they'd rather form their
"elite" 8 mans and ignore the frontier.

Those that do manage to join the BG quickly find there's a massive shortage of seers and the hib caster zerg just
smashes through the Mid BG with ease with their baseline stun-debuff-nuke-nuke assist trains.

^This
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics