Trying to get on DS raids..

Started 10 Aug 2020
by gnefner
in Midgard
Hi there,

so, I made a Shaman in order to be able to go on DS raids.. I've never been on one, so would have to learn (I'm a fast learner, though.) But so far, no luck.. It seems like the people doing DS, all know each other, and only want "experienced" people. So, how am I supposed to get started? Anyone willing to take a newbie with them? I'm not a noob to the game, especially not the Shaman class, which I've played alot on live too.. Just new here, on Mid

If anyone with a kind heart, is willing to have me tag along, please let me know.. I'm on EU time (Central European GMT +2), and can play in the evenings..

Thank you
Mon 10 Aug 2020 8:18 AM by Wakefield
The standard ds spec is 42 Aug 33 mend for shammies.

Have a decent rr, which gets you a few points in moa and you should be fine.

If you dont have a template, join big with your epic on , or buy only feather item that you must have( the tag vest).
Mon 10 Aug 2020 10:04 AM by gnefner
Wakefield wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 8:18 AM
The standard ds spec is 42 Aug 33 mend for shammies.

Have a decent rr, which gets you a few points in moa and you should be fine.

If you dont have a template, join big with your epic on , or buy only feather item that you must have( the tag vest).

My Shaman is templated. It's for my Hunter and other toons I need Only 3l1 for now though, but that would grant me quite a few levels of MoA too.. Is the Mending needed? Cause then I guess I'd respec back and forth, for as long as I can (24 hour rule) as I'm RvR specced now..
Mon 10 Aug 2020 11:59 AM by Wakefield
Mending is needed due to the fact DS groups only run one trispec healer.

So your expecting to be secondary healer, the HoT helps, plus you need buffs in there

Other option is just roll a spiritmaster, spec pbaoe and get bomb groups as sms are always wanted. At pretty much every level.

Hell, just get to 50, grab your epic and join moderna farm groups for a week, you will easily make plats and get the rogs you need.

Then you can just buy feathers if there isnt a TG raid coming up
Tue 11 Aug 2020 9:16 AM by gnefner
Wakefield wrote:
Mon 10 Aug 2020 11:59 AM
Mending is needed due to the fact DS groups only run one trispec healer.

So your expecting to be secondary healer, the HoT helps, plus you need buffs in there

Other option is just roll a spiritmaster, spec pbaoe and get bomb groups as sms are always wanted. At pretty much every level.

Hell, just get to 50, grab your epic and join moderna farm groups for a week, you will easily make plats and get the rogs you need.

Then you can just buy feathers if there isnt a TG raid coming up

I have been i Mod farm groups, its how I templated my Shaman BUT I'd like to join DS for the feathers, plats and also the experience of doing it... I would live to always have "extra feathers" laying around for new toons, items and other fun stuff

But thanks for the advice! i joined the DS Pugers Discord too, so now I'm hoping
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics