nice 2h Hammer Skin + Glow?

Started 24 Jul 2020
by ex2j
in Midgard
Hey i am looking for a nice combination for my 2H Hammer. First i reskin this kobold skin, which looks like a sword but i am really disappointed on the effect on this skin. it has only a glowing bubble in the center.
so i watch out for other reskins with glows but it seems every skin has so same tiny bubble glow effect... swords look so well with glows.. is there a nice looking 2hammer ?!
Sat 25 Jul 2020 8:38 AM by daytonchambers
Unfortunately due to the way Midgard weapons are classified compared to the other two realms we have very limited options for creating custom looks on our gear. Sucks, but it is what it is. And for the record, yes I think the Kobold Hammer skins should have the sword type glow effects but I won't hold my breath for any change.

In Albion and Hibernia weapons are classed by damage type while Midgard weapons are classed by the specific weapon and skins aren't shared even when the damage types are the same. So because weapons like Sword and Axe are two separate groups you cant skin one to look like the other and get a glowy for one type to apply to another. The other realms can do this, which is why you see a lot more diversity in their character "bling bling"
Sat 25 Jul 2020 2:48 PM by ex2j
i found out, that my kobold hammer skin has a great glow effect IF you have another original skin. I opend a Issue for that.
feel free to support it :
https://forum.playphoenix.online/bug-tracker/new-issues/25218-effect-on-2h-hammer-skin-kobold-great-club-hammer-is-buged
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics