I got my answer it seems

Started 6 Jul 2020
by weaverman78
in Midgard
I have always wondered why Midgard is underpopulated, now I know it's because of a lot of players who play Midgard. We had someone that did weekly TG/Dragon raids, etc. at least twice a week and every time, no matter the day, Midgard players griped at him for doing these raids. He finally had enough of their verbal abuse and went to Hibernia and I don't blame him. Who wants to stay in a realm that verbally abuses you because you don't do what THEY want you to do. God forbid should you play this game the way you want to play it.
Wed 8 Jul 2020 9:15 AM by Sepplord
it's also my theory why midgard has no regular BG leaders...i don't even join BGs (or have much time to play at all) but the drama spills over into all chats and even i get to notice it

I am surprised to hear that it is very different in other realms though, i somehow have a hard time believing that midgard really has more toxic people than the other realms
Wed 8 Jul 2020 3:29 PM by ExcretusMaximus
If you're talking about Decs, he's still running his TG raids every day.

If you're talking about Ffej (who was leading his zerg on Hibernia last night), he never lead PvE raids, so you're confusing the two of them.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 7:18 AM by Noashakra
Also mid was way stronger before the flag task. Lots of people don't care anymore about their keeps, when they can make more rps with 5fg sitck taking flags.
Fri 10 Jul 2020 1:25 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 7:18 AM
Also mid was way stronger before the flag task. Lots of people don't care anymore about their keeps, when they can make more rps with 5fg sitck taking flags.

Do you really think ~500 RP from 45 minutes of sitting at a flag is more than you'd get for 45 minutes of taking empty towers?
Fri 10 Jul 2020 8:32 PM by Gildar
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 8 Jul 2020 9:15 AM
it's also my theory why midgard has no regular BG leaders...i don't even join BGs (or have much time to play at all) but the drama spills over into all chats and even i get to notice it

I am surprised to hear that it is very different in other realms though, i somehow have a hard time believing that midgard really has more toxic people than the other realms

No surprise

Try enter in a BG chat on Hib and you'll see the difference

Polemo zerg .. beh u know Polemo (Giosakis) ...
But he can lead a 60+ people in Albzerg ... but cant lead a way little Mid BG lol ...

Find the difference
Tue 14 Jul 2020 5:32 AM by daytonchambers
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 1:25 PM
Do you really think ~500 RP from 45 minutes of sitting at a flag is more than you'd get for 45 minutes of taking empty towers?

In short, yes. Not because of the task itself, but from mowing over the solos and smalls trying to cap flags.

Hell, a lot of 8s patrol and don't even bother capping when they hit a flag since that's not where the arpees are. They'll sit there just long enough to push it to neutral, then leave and loop around to see what sort of easy pickings the neutral flag point attracted. And they'll continue to do this because it works.
Wed 15 Jul 2020 11:59 AM by Noashakra
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 1:25 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 10 Jul 2020 7:18 AM

Do you know there is a task bonus? If you win the task, it can go to 1000/2000+rps. Combined with the people you kill yes, they make rps.
Do you even play to say stuff like this ?
Wed 15 Jul 2020 12:46 PM by ExcretusMaximus
If you think 2,500 RP in 45 minutes is a good number ... "Do you even play to say stuff like this ?"
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics