so whats the new midgard melee meta?

Started 19 Jun 2020
by inoeth
in Midgard
50 axe?
Fri 19 Jun 2020 3:50 PM by ExcretusMaximus
There isn't one.

Hammer will always win in a group setting as long as Frost Hammer and Conquer offer easy to apply snares and Provoke offers the only low-cost anytime in the realm.
Fri 19 Jun 2020 6:51 PM by gotwqqd
Style changes are yet to come and they may address these things
Fri 19 Jun 2020 7:33 PM by inoeth
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 19 Jun 2020 3:50 PM
There isn't one.

Hammer will always win in a group setting as long as Frost Hammer and Conquer offer easy to apply snares and Provoke offers the only low-cost anytime in the realm.

i dont care about grp play tbh thare the 50 dmg/4s do not matter anyway...

i could see 50 axe to be nice but actually there are only two classes that can spec it without suffering too much in their other skills. that be warrior and berserk.
so all other are kind of fucked now by the other realms in terms of bleed .. nice.
i really hope the style change will take care of that
Thu 25 Jun 2020 11:53 AM by ularewolf
I believe the other fact is that Hammer from what I know has better weapon selections at 50.
Thu 25 Jun 2020 10:57 PM by gromet12
inoeth wrote:
Fri 19 Jun 2020 7:33 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 19 Jun 2020 3:50 PM
There isn't one.

i dont care about grp play tbh thare the 50 dmg/4s do not matter anyway...

i could see 50 axe to be nice but actually there are only two classes that can spec it without suffering too much in their other skills. that be warrior and berserk.
so all other are kind of fucked now by the other realms in terms of bleed .. nice.
i really hope the style change will take care of that

Hammer has the same on parry reactionary but not as easy as two 2 frontak to apply
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics