RvR zerg

Started 11 May 2020
by Spiegal
in Midgard
What class is more fun or benefit more from the zerg.

Supp SM
Dark SM
Supp BD
Dark BD

Which RA you had fun with?

I like both class, but I don't think I'll 8v8 seriously as I don't have a steady schedule.
Mon 11 May 2020 8:10 PM by inoeth
all very boring in zerg
Tue 12 May 2020 7:35 AM by Sepplord
inoeth wrote:
Mon 11 May 2020 8:10 PM
all very boring in zerg

to be fair: are there any classes you would consider intresting in zerg?
(serious question, it's unclear if you mean OP suggestions are boring, or generally that everyone is boring?)
Tue 12 May 2020 7:49 AM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 7:35 AM
inoeth wrote:
all very boring in zerg

(serious question, it's unclear if you mean OP suggestions are boring, or generally that everyone is boring?)

in zergs every class degrades to a one button char... so yeah in fact i consider every class boring in zerg
Tue 12 May 2020 1:47 PM by mattymc
inoeth wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 7:49 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 12 May 2020 7:35 AM
inoeth wrote:
all very boring in zerg

in zergs every class degrades to a one button char... so yeah in fact i consider every class boring in zerg

Only if you let it degrade to that, though sadly here <Phoenix> it certainly seems that way.

I would suggest playing a BD <any spec you enjoy CAN work though you're better off with an RM imo> --- Supp SM would be MUCH more fun but you need a solid <consistent> team for it to be effective.
Tue 12 May 2020 3:14 PM by Spiegal
[/quote]
I would suggest playing a BD <any spec you enjoy CAN work though you're better off with an RM imo> --- Supp SM would be MUCH more fun but you need a solid <consistent> team for it to be effective.
[/quote]

Hmm yeah, I would love to pull those moments but like you said, it requires good communication. And I'm afraid I play only on unregular basic.

BD seems to offer diversity in terms of spec. I think I will give this a try.
Thanks for the feedback
Tue 12 May 2020 3:26 PM by Nunki
Spiegal wrote:
Mon 11 May 2020 2:04 PM

Supp SM
Dark SM
Supp BD
Dark BD

I like both class, but I don't think I'll 8v8 seriously as I don't have a steady schedule.
Focused on RP gain?
BD on BA with Purge 2 (save button in case you get stunned), TWF 5, Mealstrom 5.

You can go for any other spec (espceially to be solo viable), but AE-Dot is great to tag most of the zerg.
Mon 18 May 2020 11:31 PM by Freudinio
Spiegal wrote:
Mon 11 May 2020 2:04 PM

Supp SM
Dark SM
Supp BD
Dark BD

I have BD that I exclusively zerg on. I am full Darkness and I enjoy it very much. I am currently TWF 5 / Purge 2 - I don't think I will be investing into Maelstrom personally. Don't let the haters get you down on wanting to zerg for RvR. There is literally no halfway decent 8man on this server, plenty of thirsty posers though.

Enjoy!
Tue 19 May 2020 4:42 PM by Spiegal
Freudinio wrote:
Mon 18 May 2020 11:31 PM
I have BD that I exclusively zerg on. I am full Darkness and I enjoy it very much. I am currently TWF 5 / Purge 2 - I don't think I will be investing into Maelstrom personally. Don't let the haters get you down on wanting to zerg for RvR. There is literally no halfway decent 8man on this server, plenty of thirsty posers though.

Enjoy!

Dark 46 rest supp?
Wed 20 May 2020 8:17 PM by Freudinio
I actually went the full 49. But test around. My guildie jumped around a bit and ended up with the classic 38/38 spec (I think it is). But he soloes more than I do.
Wed 20 May 2020 8:24 PM by necrolove1
Everyone has their own playstyle, I personally would think BA Bonedancer to be more fun.
Thu 21 May 2020 3:33 PM by Spiegal
Thanks guys for your feedbacks, much appreciated.
Thu 21 May 2020 4:37 PM by ExcretusMaximus
necrolove1 wrote:
Wed 20 May 2020 8:24 PM
Everyone has their own playstyle, I personally would think BA Bonedancer to be more fun.

Until you find out there's another one in the BG who has more MoM and WP than you, so none of your DoTs get applied and you're reduced to using your base nuke with 80% variance.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics