Re: Shaman RA's

LW+Tireless, MCL, Purge II, them MoArcane until your spec buffs are (almost) capped. If you are cave speced, consider MoFocus. Ichor is also nice to have.

No need for Longwind or Tireless, just red endo yourself, it's literally one more conc than yellow and saves you two RSP.

Must haves are Purge 2, MCL 1, MoC 1, Ichor 1, though I would suggest Purge 3 as a baseline.

I found Aug Acuity 3 a must in order to buff everyone in my group, but we ran multiple casters when I was playing on Midgard, if you're pure tank you won't need quite as much.

To cap your yellow buffs you need MoArcane 9, this will give you 92 s/c, 93 d/q, 91 acuity; whether that is worth it to you or not is a personal decision.

Vehement Renewal is great, but only at level 3, before that it's not effective and after that it's too expensive for the return IMO.

Passives are always nice (dex, MoArt, etc) but I found no need for them.
<Legacy> :: Grymnesham | Grymneheals | Grymnerune | Grymnezerk | Grymne
<RED MIST> :: Grymnecrush | Grymnestorm | Grymnedark | Allstealthersarescum

MacPrior wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:22 PM
Nice! Thanks, Gwymn, thanks.
And what spec would you suggest to take for a group shaman with a MoArc 9 ?
43 aug, 27 cave, rest mend

Getting Tireless, at least, is good imo.

I've once tested how many buffs shammy can do(race : koby / starting stat : +15dex, +10pie / spec : 43 aug, 27cave, 18mend)
1. 8 * s/c & d/q + 8 * red endu + 1 * base con & dex
2. 8 * s/c & d/q + 8 * red endu + 1 * base dex + 1 * red acuity
3. 8 * s/c & d/q + 8 * red endu + 2 * red acutiy
4. 8 * s/c & d/q + 2 * red endu + 6 yellow endu + 3 * red acuity
5. 8 * s/c & d/q + 3 * red endu + 1 yellow endu + 4 * red acuity
6. 8 * s/c & d/q + 1 * yellow endu + 5 * red acuity

What can you see from these results?
1. If you are a full tank grp with no cloth caster, you can base con/dex yourself as well.
2. If you have 1 caster in grp, you can base dex yourself and get base con from aug healer.
3. If you have 2 casters in grp, just ask healers for your bases.
4. This is an interesting part. If you have 3 casters in grp, giving yellow endu to non-melees enables you to spec/endu them all.
Your grp will have 2 healers+you as a basis anyway, so there are exactly 6 non-melees(2heals+1sham+3caster) for yellow endu.
5. Actually having 4 casters in grp will be really rare imo, unless you zerg.
You can give endu to 4 people at max. Just tell the others(choose non-melees) to use endu pot.
6. 5 casters.. only happens in zerg. Give yellow endu to yourself if you don't have LW and Just tell others to use endu pot.
Just explain why you can't give endu to them. They will understand.

I think 1~4 is the cases you will meet mostly, and I suggest you make it a habit to give yellow endu to supporters/casters and red endu to melees.
And if you want to perma sprint with yellow endu, you need Tireless.

MacPrior wrote:
Sun 13 Sep 2020 4:22 PM
Nice! Thanks, Gwymn, thanks.
And what spec would you suggest to take for a group shaman with a MoArc 9 ?

MoArc 9, there's only one spec for Aug, and that's 43 (some will tell you to stop a 42, don't listen to them, you want that red heat resist).

From there, you want either 27 Sub, or 31, your preference is all that matters as both bring value to the table.

The rest in Mending, of course.
<Legacy> :: Grymnesham | Grymneheals | Grymnerune | Grymnezerk | Grymne
<RED MIST> :: Grymnecrush | Grymnestorm | Grymnedark | Allstealthersarescum

I dont know but I think a group shaman needs 27 in cave. His job is rupt and desease. With 27 cave a shaman will have all you can need for rupt. actually it is mostly ae root. Its grey, but cost very little power, for pets it is still enough and it rupts all players even by resist.

In zerg you can rupt with ae dot.

In mand for a shami will be usefull lot if mend -> more then 33 for quick cheap single heal or just 7 for cure desease and dot.
With 27 cave and 7 Mend still enough points for 46 Aug, its strg/ con in red, wich you dont need with a mastery of Arcane.

But 45 is a red resi buff for Cold. On other server cold is quite not an issue for mid, but on Phoenix a wizzard got cold debuff. I play also a wizzi and theurg and in both cases we use to use cold debuff 50% and cold nuke with wizards and theurgists.

So, why I dont take 45 aug as a shami, this provides enough points over for 27 cave and 12 mend.

MacPrior wrote:
Wed 16 Sep 2020 4:04 AM
I dont know but I think a group shaman needs 27 in cave. His job is rupt and desease. With 27 cave a shaman will have all you can need for rupt. actually it is mostly ae root. Its grey, but cost very little power, for pets it is still enough and it rupts all players even by resist.

In zerg you can rupt with ae dot.

In mand for a shami will be usefull lot if mend -> more then 33 for quick cheap single heal or just 7 for cure desease and dot.
With 27 cave and 7 Mend still enough points for 46 Aug, its strg/ con in red, wich you dont need with a mastery of Arcane.

But 45 is a red resi buff for Cold. On other server cold is quite not an issue for mid, but on Phoenix a wizzard got cold debuff. I play also a wizzi and theurg and in both cases we use to use cold debuff 50% and cold nuke with wizards and theurgists.

So, why I dont take 45 aug as a shami, this provides enough points over for 27 cave and 12 mend.

this might be interesting for zerg ppl, in 8v8 wizzards are not a thing
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin