Quick transport in Mid ??

Started 18 Aug 2019
by JaggedOne
in Midgard
In Alb, there is a class of mob called Lammia. There is one of these dudes outside Diogel (iirc) that will transport you to the Lammia city of Clifton in Gwyddneau if you have good faction with them (gotta kill tons of the correct mob - they start out aggro to you). This is a big help because (1) it cuts out like 10 minutes of running time for the SI neck quest, and (2) from Clifton, you can get quick transport to Inishail, which I think might be a parallel to Modernagrav in Mid, where the Redcaps are. I have been told that if you get faction with the Iarn Dwarves (faction = The Remnants), they have a similar transport to Modernagrav from Faraheim (the maps I use actually show a "griffon to Modernagrav" at ~53k x 55x in Faraheim. Does anyone know if this is true ?

I have been trying to gain faction with the Iarns...I have spent several hours killing Skogsra in Faraheim, but no joy so far. ZAM says I can gain faction with them by killing Morvalts....can anyone tell me a great place to slaughter hordes of Morvalts, preferably blues with some yellows ?

Thanks !!!!
Sun 18 Aug 2019 6:43 PM by jelzinga_EU
I don't think it is available on Phoenix. Even if you do manage to get sufficient faction I don't think the "stable master" is there, so all-in-all it seems rather pointless
Fri 25 Sep 2020 2:58 PM by zephyria
Well i know the alb one exist, so the mid one would have to work also
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:20 PM by gotwqqd
The run is far less than ten minutes
Fri 25 Sep 2020 9:16 PM by ExcretusMaximus
The Modernagrav stable master has been removed, even if you have faction with them you still need to run/swim.
Fri 2 Oct 2020 7:37 PM by Valaraukar
zephyria wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 2:58 PM
Well i know the alb one exist, so the mid one would have to work also

No.
Welcome to Midgard, where everything is harder
Sat 3 Oct 2020 10:08 AM by Uthred
After the reboot, the missing Modernagrav Teleporter will be back and Midgard will be less hard!
Sat 3 Oct 2020 4:37 PM by MeatBicycle
tbh i don't understand why such a topic got so a high priority. Sure, its easy to fix, but in my opinion we got many problems right now which are more important than a teleporter in pve.

When we will see a feedback about the Scout-Stop Style which is annoying for almost all players from hib/mid? When the necro gets some nerfs? Don't think it is balanced getting keeps with only 2 people. There should be no more evidence needed for some changes.

When we will see some of the style changes? SB needs an after evade stun as well. And there are so many topics more.. (debuffnuke damage, theurgpets against gates after the 2 ram limit, reavers way too high levi dmg, tangler roots way too strong and so on ).

Don't get me wrong, having a good time on phönix and really appreciate your efforts but even small changes on some of these topics would be fine. If they don't work or you see that it was too much or too less just adjust it or put it back to where it was before.
Sat 3 Oct 2020 8:10 PM by ExcretusMaximus
It was a literal five minute fix. You're asking why they took five minutes to fix something instead of continuing to work on month-long projects that have had little to no progress publically. Do you really not know the answer to that?

Also, Stop has had its feedback given, it's staying.
Sun 4 Oct 2020 9:20 AM by JaggedOne
Uthred wrote:
Sat 3 Oct 2020 10:08 AM
After the reboot, the missing Modernagrav Teleporter will be back and Midgard will be less hard!

Cool, now how do I gain enough faction to use it ?
I tried to talk to the transporter outside Hagall, and the dude almost killed me....lol
Sun 4 Oct 2020 10:38 AM by Uthred
You have to kill mobs of the Hrimthursa faction.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:05 AM by MeatBicycle
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 3 Oct 2020 8:10 PM
It was a literal five minute fix. You're asking why they took five minutes to fix something instead of continuing to work on month-long projects that have had little to no progress publically. Do you really not know the answer to that?

Also, Stop has had its feedback given, it's staying.

I already wrote that the moderna port was just an easy fix, so yeah, thats pretty clear.

But i'm pretty sure you realize that some of the topics aren't month-long topics. And they could even tweak them step by step. Adjust it a little bit, watch for a few weeks how it works and tweak it again (or take the change back). Where is the problem? How long does it take to make the sb after evade follow up stun a direct after evade stun? or reduce some dmg on levi? or reduce the root timer on tanglers? you can do that step by step for small amounts until its better than right now.

Stop style is an amazing example for annoying gameplay. give scouts selfbuffs, more melee dmg, i really don't care. But that style is just horrible gameplay design.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics