Looking for Ani/Ench partner +

Started 11 Jul 2018
by Quik
in Hibernia
I plan on making a new menty when I get home around 430pm PST.

Anyone want to start an Ani or Ench with me? Would love if we could get a few more like Druid/Bard/Warden plus other classes all a little different so we can maximize the 5% xp bonus per different class.

I will be playing all after and evening so we could do some good leveling if anyone is interested.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 6:13 PM by heardstheword
I'm seriously considering deleting my alb and rolling to hib. I'm not losing much, they're only lvl 15 and 10 hah, but still.

I wanted to do an animist for a while, and I could see that as my first class.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 6:33 PM by Kralin
heardstheword wrote:
Thu 12 Jul 2018 6:13 PM
I'm seriously considering deleting my alb and rolling to hib. I'm not losing much, they're only lvl 15 and 10 hah, but still.

I wanted to do an animist for a while, and I could see that as my first class.

Don't have to delete during beta. You can play the other realms while keeping your alb characters.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 6:36 PM by heardstheword
I tried that the other day, and I got an error message saying something along the lines of "characters on another realm on this server"

I'll try again when I get home in a few hours
Thu 12 Jul 2018 6:53 PM by Aincrad
I have also seen this error. I could be wrong but I think it is due to switching realms too fast. If you take a bit more time when doing it, it should work and allow you to switch realms.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 7:09 PM by Myr
Aye, close daoc and relog to switch realms. Works for me.
Fri 13 Jul 2018 1:34 AM by heardstheword
ok, it definitely worked for me.

Started an Ani and hit 15 tonight in about 2 hours. We had 3 animists just destroying camps. It was great.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics